Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind...

Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?
Even white people marrying each other, even Asian people marrying each other, is not nearly as successful. Black male / white female is quite unsuccessful.
But a white male / black female marriage is by FAR the most successful union there is in the US. It's bizarre. Outright

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyiOy0sYowU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are leafs always shitting up this board

because black pussy begs to be tamed by BIG WHITE COCK

Because the average American negress has less than $5
Marrying even a shit tier white male is such a step up for her quality of life she actually has incentive not to blow it up over some bullshit
Basically their lives are so shit tier that not getting their ass kicked and being able to spend a lower middle class salary is the black version of being rich
>TL;DR basically sucking any white dick is a better deal than welfare

It's bullshit. It was just one dubious survey. Another survey had the opposite outcome.

Its always a leaf pushing for race mixing.

I dunno

no one is pushing you to go and marry a negro you fucking schizo

fpbp

Why do you keep copy pasting this thread, fucking canacuck?

Because black women know that they are the ugliest demographic, so when they manage to land a white man (the most attractive male demographic, and among the most successful) they will do whatever they can to please him so he doesn't leave.

Black women actually enjoy sex and don't only see it as a tool for manipulating us. They are more traditionally minded (lets leave psychotic ghetto sluts out of it). They are thankful for a husband who provides and nurtures in contrast to what they are used to. It's not rocket science. I'm looking for my qt black wife right now. Call me a race-mixer all you like.

Black woman are goddesses. Or at the bleached are.

needs more sauce

this new race mixing shilling is at least better than the usual nigger dicks all over the catalog

Simpleton! Its because they really , Really , REEEEEally have to love the shit out of eachother. Otherwise they would never marry.

Begå självmord, '''svenskt'''

Why isn’t his loyal kangaroo here?

It's actually an interesting question

Because femnigs know that White men are the best and there's a lot of desperate white guys out there that will cling to a lesser race and never let go just because they got the chance

Black bitches love white dick, not to mention intelligence

Because negro women know that they’ve fucking scored by bagging a white man and white men are too scared of their nigress to leave her.

as an self proclaimed expert on black angles
i say it is because we love black cute black women
and they cherish that love back

This exact thread is posted over and over again. Why does the shill system do this? It's baffling. The fact that they do this, tells us that someone with power and money to try to control Sup Forums wants this thread to be made over and over, for whatever reason. Along with all the other threads that repeat over and over.

How do you cope with people on both races who hate your union? This board alone is full of them.

i just don't care as much as the virgins do
black women love me and i love them back

Fuck off with this race mixing left wing jew propaganda you fucking shill. One day we're going to hang every single one of you and there's nothing you can do to stop us.

Its an upgrade for her, and the only thing he can get

>implying

>woops

i dont like jiggaboos, but once our property, always our property.

Because you have to bridge a culture gap. Black chicks think white dudes chasing them only want ass for some reason. The rape statistics say the exact opposite with 0-a few rapes of that mix a year at most in a nation of 320 million. The one black gf I had, I had learn who Pimp C was and 'country rap' tunes in general. Also was big into 70's funk music. Speaking patterns and language, ect, ect.. She's was a crazy bitch though, but if you have to do that much work to understand who somebodyis it means you do care, probably deeply. Also, big on the cartoons as an adult. Weird.

These fucking Noongars are fucking everything up for all of us!
Oh wait...

because the black women that go for white men are usually the top-tier ones who act like normal people instead of being ghetto whores.

>white dudes chasing them only want ass
they'r onto us
shut it down

No family trying to tell you to do otherwise? No people messaging you on social media and berating you for race mixing?

because black men have lower intelligence than black women

if you haven't noticed, this guy is an Arab not White

Why do the (((mods))) always allow nigger lover threads to reach bump limit but always delete White Male Asian Female threads?

The one produces Amerimutts while the other is eugenic and produces ubermensch

it's christian viera you dumb fucking bong
i don't post black cuties on social media dumbass

It’s what they call the “Trudeau effect.”

If I had to guess: First, any white man who would marry a subhuman nigger bitch has such low self esteem that he wouldn't cheat on it or ever try to do any better. Second, any nigger bitch that is lucky enough to be married to a white guy, faggot or not, has won the mating lottery and probably knows she can NEVER do any better, so she stays with him. Nigger bitches are the least desirable "women" on the planet and they know this. So, its not like they're a great match or anything; it's symbiotic depravity. That's why the marriages are "successful." It doesn't mean racemixing is good or anything. This is just an instance where both parties are so pathetic that it works out

Check my double trips you nigger lovers

Yeah, how'd that work out for them?

>Italians
>White

>produces ubermensch
indeed

>1 post by this id

Sage and move along

because negresses aren't liked by anyone,even their own kind,thus they feel alone and in need of love,until the liberal white knight comes to the rescue,since she is so happy about it she will do anything for him,is the first time a negress is being loved in her life thats why it lasts,because she will pleasure her master to make sure he never leaves her

thats it until she turns into a loud obnoxious sheboon with bling and niglets destroyed her house.

Black women suck tho

They any good?

So the Jews have gone to racemixing. You retards aren't convincing ANYONE on Sup Forums with your Jew propaganda.

No, really not.

Black women want to be COLONIZED

>ubermensch

It's curious, the disproportionate number of threads started by canadians.

>Black chicks think white dudes chasing them only want ass for some reason

Because they grew up with blacks who demonstrably only want ass.

Because she’ll kick my ass because she don’t need no man

Black women have such low standards from dating black men, that they appreciate how much white men treat them better than blacks did, and they see white guys as worth keeping.

Asian and white women are over-privileged and havent seen the darker side of dating that most black women have seen, so they dont appreciate a good man when they see one.

b but muh submisive sea waif

>56% success
Maybe it's because the dominance hiearchy of Man > Woman is actually conforming to undegerated social norms when the woman is DARK

Racemixing tiers for white men:

White man + Indian woman
White man + MENA woman
White man + Hispanic woman
White man + Black woman
White man + Native woman
MASSIVE POWER GAP
White man + Asian woman

Debate me

Now when you say Indian. Do you mean Poo in the Loo or Runs with Beer?

Meant to write Native American woman instead of Native desu

Seeing the state of white woman, you can´t blame them to atleast try to find a better wife somewhere else.

This shill thread again? Go away leaf. Nobody wants to fuck apes.

The Negress enjoys the power held by white chads.

I approve this message

He was the supreme gentleman

the men in these kinda relationships fear for their lifes and are too terrified to divorce. look at bill burr.

It's simple really. A white man has to feel pretty low down to marry a black girl. He doesn't think he can do any better, cause he's already at the bottom. So he stays.
She stays, because she knows she can't do any better. She got the top.

The white guy would be racist if he left.

50+ year old italian men that still lift weights love coming to miami and picking up 20 year old afro dominican/cuban/puerto rican women. I see it so often

Pink dress is a qt. I'd be lucky to get any one of them.

2 reasons; they are rare, only happening when two people, despite people telling them they shouldn’t, get married for “love”, and women are hypergamous, it’s been proven a woman’s satisfaction is far more important in a successful marriage, meaning for a black woman (least desirable of women) marries a white man (most desirable of men) they tend to work out better.

Nigger females in general are loyal af once they date and marry a white guy because 1st of all their male counterparts are AIDS and treat them like shit, 2nd they get cucked alot 3rd they like being submissive to white guys aslong you respect them.

Bleaching is okay guys just dont mass racemix perhaps you can adopt a white kid and have a natural kid with her

this

The one on the right is ugly though

hol up...

i think marriages where the woman scores above her own level are usually more successful

They think white guys all have money and they believe that all white guys love to lick pussy.

Colonization always works

i think it's because the only black girls a white guy would go for are the ones who are intelligent and cool so it selects for black girls who are intelligent and cool and marriages between two people who aren't dummies are more successful

youtube.com/watch?v=hyiOy0sYowU

Just for the lulz

These are all mixed race "black" girls and make up a tiny percentage being attractive.

Regular African black women look so ugly. Somalian women make me feel sick just looking at them.

I would assume it's because only the toppest tier black women that have their shit together marry white men.

FPBP

99.9% of black women don't look damn near this attractive.

didn't even get hard

Because they have only started happening recently and the stats aren't in.

Or you guys have such a twisted view on reality (i.e. you can't see reality, you just see your biases and races), it's kind of funny to poke at. Plus I bet at least 90% of this board has a secret black fetish. People like what's taboo. And to you twisted fucks, race mixing is taboo.

>see this
>see OP's flag
Why am i not even surprised?

>a secret black fetish.

Not black, but mulattas are a great fuck. In fact most of the attractive black ones are in fact mulatto. Just look at the pics posted on the board

b/c it's a great thread. black grills are qt.

It's really quite simple. White men are raised to appreciate the things they have, black women are raised to look for and seek out appreciation. So white dudes treat their black ladies well. Black ladies, not used to such treatment from black males, love it and reciprocate. Black ladies also tend to be more traditional, and matronly, while white girls make everything into a fight.

Basically, black girls know how bad black men are, and appreciate an alternative. White girls don't know how good they got it with white dudes, and seek out black men who treat them like shit. Instead of realizing black men are shit, white girls just think that "all men" are shit.

Not really into black women but I've worked with some over the years that had traditional values and just wanted to settle down and have a normal family. There were only a few like that though. The others were unbearable cunts.