HER BROTHER IS IN ANTIFA!!!

HER BROTHER IS IN ANTIFA!!!

archive.is/5P5Hu

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Q1oSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly, you deserve to be in jail for doxxing.

Good sluthing.

her mom

Bump.

True if big

Who gives a shit?

Friendly reminder to report dox threads

another user found it, the one that made this graphic, i just followed up and archived everything

she's a political figure. this is like looking up trump's family

Nobody cares you stupid fucking faggot

this isn't doxing, she literally went on tv and said "i'm emma gonzalez"

So she’s pure Jew? Wtf is with that last name

faggots

OH NOES!
HE DOESN'T SLURP ORANGUTAN SEMEN DAILY! GET HIM OUT!

Jews change their names to blend in to you societies

Corey is a goddamned Irish name. What the actual fuck?

*to goy societies

bet you can't find her dad!

Yup that's a kike.

No wonder she shaves her head, detracts from the nose..

I don't really understand the family situation, but I think this guy is the adopted dad with a few sons of his own, and Emma is from Angela's first marriage to a gonzalez.

It also kinda explains why emma is weird. I feel sorry for her having to go through that family situation. She doesn't look like she really accepts the new dad.

Nice Woody Guthrie reference there.

Great. Ties to communist terrorist.

my guess is this guy but desu doesn't matter

GTFO antifaggots

(((Mom)))

Fucking kikes

I hate useful idiots so much

Human waste

Probably got it from Anti-flag the punk band, Acttually I'm sure of it

BUMP

Godspeed OP, I see they put the shills on you now. Enjoy

It's merely coincidence they are all in drama class and are activists and their mother works for CNN and shit

Yeah I don't even know or care about any of the family.

She is literally a celebrity, this is like looking up emma watson's mom and siblings or something

Would bang 4/4

Kids these days, they don't know their classics.

It's more the fact this poor survivor now activist isn't acting and calling for gun reform without EXTREEEEME BIAS AND TRUMP DERANGMENT SYNDROME

She is now a well-known political activist. CNN made her a public figure. She is fair game. Suck it.

Jews

I'm saying the little punk in that photo didn't get it from Guthrie Anti-flag titled one of there songs that

>mother works for CNN
Hogg's dad is fbi, mom is just a school teacher, not that it makes any difference.

It all makes sense now.

The person with that sign probably doesn't even know who Woody (or Arlo for that matter) Guthrie is

>archive.is/Q1oSI
>This page isn't available
>The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
THEY SHUT IT DOWN

GIVE US BIGGER PICTURES LIKE THE ONE ON THE COUCH HERE

reap the whirlwhind you dyke spic bitch

These skinheads are a real problem. I thought the 80’s were over!

I guess it's kindof a given for drama students to be far left. This is not even surprising for a bald lesbo's brother to be in a terrorist group.

But it does help to see examples of these things. I hope to see this in some news sites. It is all prepared for them, they just need to package it up.

school teachers and their unions are the biggest commie snakes. have several in family. haven't talked in years. these creatures are brainwashed zombie puppets who celebrate destroying your children.

Archive is still up

The couch photo is actually from emma's step brother, who seems to have no actual connection

That's a shame though. I'm sure they'd even like it.

But if it's not a repeated 4-word mantra angrily shouted to the tune of an aggressive electric guitar, they probably wouldn't like it. Come to think of it.

antifa killed my hamster. He liked to go outside in the grass in the spring, so I took his cage and sat it in the grass, using only the top, before I went to work. When I came home three antifas ran off, they had killed him. He just laid all stiff in the grass. RIP Markus, never forget. I don't understand them, he never did anyone wrong

>publicly posted information on Facebook is doxxing
Goodbye, communists. It was nice knowing you before you imploded...again...again.

Reading publicly available information is not illegal fag.

I guess it was only funny when everyone focus on Hogg?

Bump for public interest.

Yeah, what is with this.

This whole gun grab shilling has gone HORRIBLY wrong for the mainstream media. They started out with this white nationalist, now they all get accused of being commies.

And I have no idea what they are talking about, doxing. These kids are TRYING to be celebrities, they have gone on national tv for hours, dropped school to do media careers. They get treated like any other celeb.

...Is this for real? If it is, pic related.

Awwww you scared poor little antifag awwww. Shows much of a pussy you are. afraid of having your face behind your own ideals.

i heard twitter even banned this guy

>David Icke
Was he right all along?

>antifa
>is upper-middle class
checks out

so its okay to smear us, but jail if we do it to you?

>family is white
>last name is spic

why are so many fucking south eastern floridians spic named?

Who gives a fuck. Stop making stupid people famous.

lol, this guy

my guess the mom married the Cuban back in the day so he could get citizenship. She looks like the type that would do that sort of thing

What do you mean, user?

WTF is she drooling?

Is it common to have a few kids in that situation?

'member Marilou Danley from vegas and her ex Geary Danley? Same thing. It probably some hippy auroville swinger shit.

you guys are so obsessed over this creatura mutt and the other hoggfagg. my god pol

too many hoggpills

That is a jew if I ever saw one.

WE ALL DANCED IN FIRE, TRAPPED IN THIS MACHINE.

>family is white

but there are real WHTIES and NIGS at that school

the fact that the 2 most publicised ppl in this incident, the shooter and this cunt are spic named with white parents is weird

BUMP

cry more

Guess that means we struck a nerve lol

Strange they keep the husband's name even though they just married for citizenship. Guess sex and kids are part of the arrangement.

I dunno what going on anymore

holy shit

>white parents
Those are kikes

You deserve to be in jail for being a cock sucking prankster.

Gonzalez related to Hogg

you deserve to kill yourself

depending on where you look she also goes by Angela Ritger

is that hoggs sister who changed her name? did hoggs sister marry gonzalez brother?

>that dike haircut
>that "mean mug"
>that shit coloured skin
>those black -56% eyes from which light cannot escape
>her visage in general and her cunt attitude

Of fucking course she has ties with those commie larping imbeciles. Just fucking look at her.

someone on twitter said that, but I dunno.

>stepdad looks like jeb
pottery

Still making conspiracy theories Sup Forums? Keep them up, at the end of the day your assault weapons will soon be seized and America will be richer for it

That right there is a Jew. So now we are 1 of 2 muh survivahs being Jews. Waiting for the proof on Hogg.