One Punch Man

What the fuck happened to the second season?

I thought it was coming this fall.

OPM is fotm shit and nobody cares about it now

>nobody cares about it now
just MILLIONS.
now go back to bnh thread

Nobody is begging for OPM right now and soon BNH will be in the same position.

Why did you think that?

>Nobody is begging for OPM right now
"Are you living under a dwayne fucking johnson?" -FF

soon, user, soon

The true face of Sup Forums

First PV should come out in the last week of September, because it would mark 6 months since OPM production started.

I could see it happening if they rush Season 3 covering the whole AFO Saga and Licence Exam Arc next year.

Let's see. I don't know how exciting it'll be compared to the first part. The most we have to look forward to is Garou and Fubuki

Wait, he's blonde?

Yes

supposed to be silver, not sure why blonde

They'll probably wait for the garou arc to end in the manga first

I hope it's coming soon

>falling for bait websites
This is the mental capacity of an OPMfag, everyone.

で一昨日の昼からずーっと配信中です。ぜひ観にきてください!

Looks like Murata wants to stream the whole day again? Is he insane? He will reveal the last pages

The hype died down tremendously

kek

What killed the hype?

Overexposure imo

can't wait

I doubt televisa allowed them to use chapulin.

is this the greatest anime of all time?

no

>implying we'd get that far

I think we'd have to skip the filler tournament arc.

Name a better anime.
You can't.

cowboy bebop

Why he doesn't smile when he is called smileman? Plot hole?

It attracted way too many idiots taking it way too seriously, mostly powerlevelfags.

It's coming next year
My dad works for madhouse

hopefully never

>
El Chavo del 8

El chapulín colorado

Yeah
That what happen when some series ends

KEK

is that paint or tape on his eyes?

They had to completely retool it since The Tick on Amazon is One Punch Man only 100x better in every way.

Can the Ben Edlund sue ONE for blatantly copying his work?

I see loads of videos like "HOW POWERFUL IS SAITAMA???!?!?!"

I thought the whole point was that he can just beat anyone, hes a joke character, right?

HE IS NOT A JOKE CHARACTER OK!?

Arale would beat him

Given that Madhouse had the rights and is in a worse organizational state than the Democratic Party probably not for another couple of years or so. They nearly got it out the first time.

He's the ultimate parody of shonen, he could literally beat anyone if the author found if funny.

My uncle is the director and says that the realease date will be announced within october.

Saitama is a joke character in the same way Heracles is a joke character.

No, he has white hair

I understand the manga is further along than the anime but I haven't read it, and thinking about the anime ending right now it seems to have done everything it set out to do; parody Shounen.
The anime ended in a way that I feel like if it carried on past that point it would just be taking itself too seriously and no longer parodying Shounen, instead just becoming DBS tier trash with a joke character ftlulz.
But I haven't read the manga so what do I know.

...How?

Is there a place where you can find all of Murata's artwork online without depending on google images ?

It actually pulls of that fine line between being a parody and actually having a somewhat inspirational message pretty well past were they stopped.

she would also kick the shit out of goku if you wanna go that far

In the sense that they aren't joke characters at all. Being in godmode doesn't mean a character is a joke. They're still a character. The comedy comes from presentation, not attributes.

Popeye is real god.

Unfortunately this is along the lines of what happened. Recently the manga has been nothing but fight scenes.

the manga doesn't spend as much time coming up with even bigger big bads for saitama to onepunch. it focuses more on the cultural climate created by the superhero association, and saitama's personal feelings about the events going on

Unlike the first season there isn't even a big villain around, and with how much they're padding the Garou arc there won't be one anytime soon.

I mean I guess, but Hercules isn't really presented as being funny. Though I do think that it's the characters around Saitama are the parody and he's the only person given his complete detachment to everything around him.

OPM stopped being full parody since episode 2.
It took a very interesting approach

Pretty much spot on.

Tournament arc

normalfags taking it seriously. Jesus Christ this was supposed to be a grand shitpost of a comic

ONE is a hack

>I doubt televisa allowed them to use chapulin.
They are only similar in superficial ways, as recent chapters showed that he is one of three brothers and they seem to use oversized Japanese traditional toys as bludgeoning weapons. As far as we can tell they just have your usual endurance, speed, and power enhancements, none of Chapulins more signiture abilities.

But really might is might as well, because Saitama himself is a reference to a superhero with a loaf of bread for a head, in terms of his clothing. It's just references, and not meant to be actual expys of these characters.

If they are still in crisis, just sell the rights to Bones.

So we could get a BNHAXOPM crossover.

The second season is just Garou dicking around for an entire season and then it ends right before things would actually finally start happening. Nobody wants to watch season 2, they just want to get through it so that they can get to the actual good stuff in season 3.

>Mob and Saitama meet
>they just awkwardly say hi to each other walking down the street

someone has informed Madhouse that the current material is not suffiicent for a new season

Madhouse thought Murata would adapt the webcomic without padding the fuck out of it, resulting in a potential S2 ending with Demon Garou.
He didn't.

Not surprising. It is that hard for people to just enjoy something without overanalyzing things or seeing the undertones? Is subtlety dead?

Then there's idiots like this one suggesting stupid options.

>Not surprising. It is that hard for people to just enjoy something without overanalyzing things or seeing the undertones? Is subtlety dead?
A lot of people just are kids. I certainly remember my younger days making powerlevel arguments.

It takes a very long time for a child to eventually realise powerlevel discussions are stupid.