BREAKING: Trump colluding with Putin back in 2013

...or possibly even earlier. A Reddit investigation showed multiple questionable tweets that allegedly show he was on Putin's payroll over 2 years before he announced he was running for President. During the campaign he illegally denied knowing Putin, saying "I don't know Putin, he's not my best friend." Questionable wording that indicates Putin has him reading from scripts. Why is this relevant now? Mueller is investigating everyone involved in the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow where Trump begged Putin to come. Quotes below.

The walls are closing in on Trump now. It's only a matter of time.

>Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?
June 18th, 2013.

>“When I went to Russia with the Miss Universe pageant, (Putin) contacted me and was so nice. I mean, the Russian people were so fantastic to us. I’ll just say this, they are doing – they’re outsmarting us at many turns, as we all understand. I mean, their leaders are, whether you call them smarter or more cunning or whatever, but they’re outsmarting us. If you look at Syria or other places, they’re outsmarting us.”
February 10th, 2014.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/347191326112112640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Reddit investigation

>Retarded rightist pretending to be retarded leftist.
Why do you do this every single day?

k keep me posted

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/347191326112112640

Don't deflect. Explain this. All you white nationalists do is deflect and whatabout people. That's why I don't tell people I worked on Hillary's campaign here because rotten trolls will just derail threads with "WHATABOUT WHEN HILLARY AND BILL KILLED 50 POEPLE AND BILL TOOK ADVANTAGE OF AN INTERN."

>trump has no history of being sarcastic
>putin is actually not smarter than obama
>reddit investigation

get the pitchforks boys, we're having bbq cheeto

>That's why I don't tell people I worked on Hillary's campaign
You didn't. You are lying like the autistic rightwing faggot you are. Stop.

>A Reddit investigation showed

>Reddit Investigation
Weaponized Soy

This should be good.

> thread with no putinbots in it
> less than 20 replies

(((Newsweek))) is about to be evicted from their offices for non-payment. Shill elsewhere, Rabbi.

>beauty pageants are the same as colluding with the russians to commit treason by passing secrets to a foreign government or whatever the fuck

The absolute state of Reddit

The biggest whataboutists are you since in response to your attempts to genocide white people (presumably including your sorry ass) you scream "WUT ABOUT DA NATIVE AMERICANS".

>Investigation
>Reddit
Lol, the fact that you feel that is even remotely credible.
>"I dont know Putin
You know that could also easily mean he doesnt know him on a personal level? Not thar he doesnt know the man existed. Really grasping for anything at this point

Also having a buisness relationship with a country isnt treason. Was Trump leaking them secrets?

there is no collusion it's been over a year millions of dollars wasted and not a single shred of anything has popped up

OP is an idiot grasping at straws, per usual.

Nothing will change average drumptard. Drumpfs semen is like spice from Arrakis.

Hillary was a shit candidate who ran an even shitier campaign. Spent 1.2 Billion and still lost to a reality TV show host who spent half that.

Libshits: BUT WHATABOUT RUSSIA!?!?!?

What about it, faggot? Mueller already stated Russian efforts had no impact on the election results, just like every other fucking past US election.

Seriously, hang yourself...now

>two sources fimilar with the interviews told CNN

This. How dumb are people that they STILL can't figure out it's Fake News? How many times do you have to be lied to until you figure it out?