What’s the deal with Russia?

What’s the deal with Russia?

Why are they even worse than rest of the Eastern Europe that is bad already?

It’s 30 years since communism so it obviously can’t be that anymore

Russia is a literal muttland

It takes more than that to recover from communism

Communism went away but the russian style of governance has been around for thousands of years. People there have always been pressed down by the ruling class and Russians accept the dicking without lube. Communism was just one form of dictatorship akin to the current system

it's the slavic culture..

Or you can call niggers niggers and realize that slavs are literal niggers in every way. Racially, mentally and spiritually.

Huge portions of Russians have Finnic racial ancestry, they are slavicized Finns. Genetics doesn't explain the state of Russian people.

Western cucks calling out on Russia while Russia could wipe the floor with all of your caliphates combined
>kek

Fuck off, Russia has T-I-G-E-R-S. I bet you don't XD

Imagine if chavs rose up against the middle class and the upper class in the UK, exterminated them and grabbed the power by force. That's what actually happened here in 1917. The only difference was that the percentage of violent and antisocial underclass was (and still is) much lower in the UK and they didn't have high energy Jewish psychopaths as leaders.

Dude the Russian government is a direct continuation of the communist party of the soviet union.

Russians are weak. That is why they accept having a despot as their ruler.

> russia is bad because they have losts of abortions
> africa is bad because they have 15 children while living in shit
Choose one, retards.
Russia needs to be separated, then maybe at least some regions will be on the path of improvement.

Not communist party, but kgb, tho it is not that different.

It is white's culture

Meanwhile in tge UK. The Jews are letting in a bunch of Islamists to replace the white people to destroy the country.

Russia was first a serfdom much later than most other nations, second it was unable to properly recover after WWI as it had a communist government. Then it was ruled by a communist government after it sent more men into the meat grinder in WWII. After, it's economy was obliterated by the end of communism.

Call me good goy, but I believe that ignorant whites in the uk are much bigger problem than jews.

You're a good goy.

> WHO'S A GOOD GOY? THAT'S RIGHT YOU ARE!

Proud to see moldova on the green