Is that safe for a mortal man to have a pizza diet or it's exclusively for immortal pizza butt?

Is that safe for a mortal man to have a pizza diet or it's exclusively for immortal pizza butt?

You can eat pizza everyday as long as you ensure you're not going over your daily allotted caloric intake based on your height and amount of daily exercise

C.C. just defecates pure cheese, you don't.

>You can eat pizza everyday as long as you ensure you're not going over your daily allotted caloric intake based on your height and amount of daily exercise

Pizza is pretty damn heavy food to digest.

Too much derriere.

Leave now, Leprechaun

Is there anything better than C.C butt?

Her personality

If you take B12 and D vitamins supplements every 6 months or so then it's ok I guess, your cholesterol will be fucked no matter what though.

Kallen's Kallens

Why did Britania make their straight jackets so lewd?

Chain pizza, probably not. Home made pizza, you can stick anything on a pizza and it will be a complete meal.

>ass grab

There was jason assanti who ate 6 large pizzas a day.

Please user. I can only handle that shit on Sup Forums.

what the fuck. what. no. ew. what. no.

The japanese have never been good at drawing asses

I wonder what C.C.'s pizza farts smell like haha

Is it safe for a mortal man to hotdog Cici's ass or it's exclusively for Lelouch?

Does anyone remember cheesy potato lady? The woman who only ate cheesy potato's for 30+ years.

It's not safe... for work!

Man, I would love to eat a pizza right now.

>he's not an ass man

C.C.'s probably died of a heart attack twice over the course of the show. All she usually does is cuddle with Cheese-kun.

Brittanians are a sexy bunch, even their prisoners deserve to look sexy.
what I wouldn't do for a 3some with CC and Jeremiah

I like to imagine CC raped Kallen between S1 and S2