Don't troll the Liberalist kids

Ok here's what happened:

>Tonkasaw and some other faggots talk about VidCon on stream
>People start talking about a Jewess fucking kekistan/skeptics/liberalist people at VidCon
>People in the stream start speculating about who she fucked
>Some twitterfag tweets out this picture of the Jewess and Sargon in a car
>Failure who's in the stream retweets it
>Andy Warski who was also there starts to moralfag like a mf and gets really serious and berates failure
>Some dairy related board is digging up shit about Liberalists being degenerates at VidCon and in general
>People bring up rumors about an orgy involving a trap and several skeptics
>The site that the dairy related board is hosted on is DDOSed

Am I the only one whose almonds are activated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=az352YaZNM0
youtube.com/watch?v=_swdUiNc66g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who fucking cares faggot. stop gossiping like a high school faggot.

Hi Vee

i don't even like sargon faggot. you people who listen and follow every word of these ecelebs are absolutely disgusting. i can tell you just LOVE every little piece of drama, like a fucking woman.

grow up faggot

so they are degenerates, surprise

the problem would be sargons wife-.---or maybe she knows, they are an open marriage

>anti-white degenerates are anti-white degenerates

light up, you have to accept the 99% of people are mentally 14-15 year olds

You're a faggot. Fucking with liberalists is fun and uncovering their utter degeneracy is entertaining.

Isn't the fact that Sargon might have cheated on his wife with a jewess funny to you?

Old Sup Forums here since before tray tray, and I want to know why anyone gives a shit about any of this

#cuckqueen

I know sargon personally and he definitely wouldn't be the type to cheat on his wife.

bullshit, just because you are using a british flag, how stupid do you think people are?

LOL, Sargon of Dorkwad.

would be more likely you are sargon himself

>open marriage
>literally a cuck

>orgies at the con
What? You didn't know it's con tradition to have a fuck-a-thon? You must be new
t. /mlp/

Yeah we all know Liberalists are just trying to preserve their own degeneracy like Libertarians.

Then why did Andy get all defensive when Failure retweeted that picture? The picture was an obvious joke and Andy doesn't usually sperg out over jokes. Why did he get all serious about it?

not really. i've never met the guy, he could die tomorrow and i wouldn't give a fuck.

but i can tell you this, telling on a guy who fucked another girl is very bitchy behavior. if the guy wanted an extra piece of ass, that's between him, his whore, and his wife.

i don't like the guy personally, but trying to fuck his life up is leftist/woman behavior

when will we see

#metoo youtube edition

vidcon chapter

How does Sargon have such a large following? His videos have essentially no editing, he just rants for 40 minutes and thinks
>this is fine
>I don't have to cut down the segment where I read an article line by line and force a chuckle for each one
>now I get angry and curse every once in a while but my deflated English voice can't convey real emotion

Andy was probably giving Carl a rimjob while he was plowing that jewess

>OMG STACY DID YOU HEAR GLORIA FUCKED CHAD?! OH EM GEE
sage

>How does Sargon's cum taste like?

Wouldn't surprise me, the ((((skeptic)))) community along with the ((((nu right)))) are all disgusting degenerates. I'm not going to say I'm a big fan of the whole blood sports e drama stuff but I will say it has helped me differentiate the good from the bad, because in all honesty ever since the great divide things got cluttered to fuck and it can get confusing at times.

degenerate cheaters are everybody's problem, your dysfunctional shit leaks into the kids you put out into us

fuck you, id put you in jail or have you stoned

OPs post reads like a shitty fanfic, fuck kiketuber threads

>reddit spacing.

>
>saying reddit spacing

kill yourself

>i can tell you just LOVE every little piece of drama
well no shit. some of us like to look at the people bleeding out on the side of the road after the train wreck.
Especially if those people are moralfagging holier-than-thou types

Hi Sargon. How does it feel to be a fucking degenerate?

Let's get the screen grab of his wife chewing him out on Facebook for hitting on trannies and asking if she can even trust him, it was from a livestream he did with Kraut a while back.

t. Faggot Boomer that cheated on 3 of his 5 wives

> >___________
Are you retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=az352YaZNM0

kill yourself

>some of us like to look at the people bleeding out on the side of the road

yes i know, retards like you will cause a traffic jam just to look at an accident on the other side of the road. you are basically a nosy retarded woman

this is now a sargon memes thread

WOW IT'S ANOTHER ECELEB DICKSUCKING COMPETITION

ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE REDDlT FAGGOTS AND NEWFAGS

KILL YOURSELVES RETARDS

> ID sEX

t. vee

Punish me more sempai, gimme your yummy cummies

They're newfags who think YouTube "personalities" are relevant to anyone or anything

pic mostly unrelated

>soyboy shill is complaining about soyboy

the hyprocisy, kek.

It's not relevant, but it's fun fucking with them.

>hyprocisy

holy shit you really should unironically kill yourself

British accent.
Time and place.

He is hemorrhaging support after getting btfo'd by alt right.

Holy shit it's real LMAO

Hi sargoy

why so mad cuck? take your own advice and off yourself, humanity will be better off.

who left the retard out of the cage?

Yup. Sargon apparently tries to fuck everything that walks.

Is that all you got m8? Sounds pretty overplayed and dry.

you deserve nothing more

Did you see a fat bloob with beard fucking someone?

Kek no. I did hear of purple tinker being involved though. That's back in the day when I used to go to ponycons. Man, what a fucking mess that dude was. Still is probably.

>Defending degenerate kike fuckers who cheat on their wives
Kill yourself

I know sargon personally and he said Allah says it's okay for him to have a harem and to rape babies

Can someone explain the /cow/ board to me? Are they like old Sup Forums just looking to troll and why are they going after liberalists and alt-right?

I'm not defending degenerates, I'm just saying it's no surprise. I'd be amazed if there wasn't an orgy.

Men gosseping like highschool girl.

Lurk moar faggot

Who the fuck cares? This is on par with women talking about celebrities

/cow/ is a good boi. They're just peaceful National Bolsheviks who have a terrible case of osteoporosis and are looking for sources of dairy to mitigate it.

keep this retarded eceleb faggotry in your shitty general please

Suck Sargon's quadroon dick more faggot.

Does she have big bobs?

Well you're here so you obviously care. Maybe Sargon will let you fuck his wife if you defend him on the internet though so keep it up.

I bet she gives super good head

KAZAR MILKERS

Thanks based norge bro

There's video out there of him responding to his wife on facebook who's calling him out for hitting on trannies, she probably knew.

Oh, there it is.

>DEGENERATE

ask the person who let you out.

where's the video?

holy shit that fucking HONKER

youtube.com/watch?v=_swdUiNc66g

thanks my dude

Colud someone please do a close-up with her schnozz

This

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Matt is a cuck

>he types while sipping his 3rd soylent since morning. He wouldn't want to get too full!

You faggots forgot how to be men.