Why does america spread degeneracy to the west?

Why does america spread degeneracy to the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/end of thread

Because they want the whole world to be muttified like they are. Ugly people hate the beautiful, and the same is true of nations.

>America's fault

pls tell me more

Why are Americans constantly trying to turn Europe and the world into the 30-52% face? Every NGO funds migrants, every American foreign policy in Europe and all American interests are to create multiracial market 'democracies'. That is all they've done in Europe for the past 70 years, promote multiculturalism, markets, consumerism, and 'democracy'.

Let me enlighten you.

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY

This video is from 1943. Listen to the narrator. There was no great, secret conspiracy. Everything was done in the open. They were going to smash the Old World and supplant it with a unipolar world order with America as the master and everyone its slaves. This is what Americans dreamed, and planned and made happen.

Of course, Americans didn’t expect to be supplanted by Jews and other subhuman minorities, but ultimately they didn’t care because Americans believe anyone can be an American so it’s meaningless who comprises America as long as America swallows up the whole world

America was very eager to destabilise and bomb North African and ME countries and then shill for the refugees and economic migrants they themselves had created.

America and it’s people deserve nothing but contempt, and don’t let them off the hook by saying they good bois who dindu nuffin. They knowingly and willingly set up the world to be destroyed on the altar of progressive ideologies and persist to this day in sacrificing everything in the name of universal liberalism. Read Heidegger, read Evola, and you will understand.

America. It is the enemy of all that is European and Natural.

tl:dr: Americans betrayed everyone and didn't care if they destroyed themselves in the process.

it wasn't us but you faggots keep spreading this myth. in the U.S. all the degeneracy came from Europe during the 70's and 80's into the 90's all we heard was how progressive Europe was about sex, homosexuality, interracial relationships, gay marriage, etc. You shit euro's infected us a once proud Christian nation with your sick butt fucking nigger loving degeneracy and now try and blame us

>The Sexual Revolution, also known as a time of Sexual Liberation, was a social movement that challenged traditional codes of behavior related to sexuality and interpersonal relationships throughout the United States and subsequently, the wider world, from the 1960s to the 1980s.[1]

because you gobble it up like cocks to faggots. if you people weren't so hungry for garbage entertainment, we'd be out of business.
but no--you continue to voraciously gulp everything we throw at you, including stuff we wouldn't watch if you paid us. shit, you guys love degeneracy so much you create your own that copies what we make.
i feel like a dealer looking down at the gross crackwhore sucking my cock for a quick fix. frankly, i'm disgusted with you.

i live in nyc, can confirm

This guy says it was a political movement

This guy says it was a social movement

It was in fact a social movement. This was perpetrated by a glut of young baby-boomers who rebelled out of control of their parents in the 60's and 70's. It was political insofar as it was pressuring our politicians to change some policies on the home front. There was no concerted political effort to push it on to European countries - the countries in Europe thought it was attractive, so they copied some of it for themselves.

leftists during the 60s social movement in france literally wanted to legalize pedophilia look it up

(((They))) all escaped Europe and came here. Now (((they))) peddle degeneracy world wide. Europe failed to finish the job, now we have a mess.

second
t. new yorker

I really need to view this video

This. OP is actually fucking retarded.

>Implying you wouldn't let that big buff bull on the left fuck your boy pussy

Hear hear! And yet they managed to convince a bunch of retards that it was the Soviet Union that was some great threat, and used this bogeyman that they themselves supplied and kept afloat to build the greatest (and shittiest) world tyranny the world has ever seen, all in the name of "freedom"

Literally worse than the Soviet Union, that's how shit America is. Americanism is a greater cancer and poison to the human spirit than even Bolshevism, because the latter simply tries to beat human nature into a new shape, whereas Americanism plays on the worst elements of human nature that are already there, manipulating the youth and brainwashing them through endless propaganda that appeals to the vanity and egotism of the young. Like Brave New World, Americanism makes the mindless of the world love their own enslavement, and to declare it as progress.

It is the worst thing the world has ever seen. The real "Great Satan" that leads astray with temptation and appeals to vanity.

Even if it's all the fault of jews, how exactly does that exculpate America, which allowed itself to become the biggest tool of the jews in human history?

Truth is America is rotten to its very core, right down to the foundations, jews or not. Jefferson wrote a silly rhetorical document to justify your treason, committed to benefit smugglers, and cretinous Americans took the thing up as the foundation stone of their nation and the essence of the American spirit. Good men like John Randolph of Roanoke demanded it be taken down because of its absurdity and the ideological currents it justified, and was hated for it. Every decent American who lived to an old age grew to hate that shithole, including most of your Founders.

they realized that they're never gonna be white so they gotta mutt others too to feel better

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

...Said the Hun, a rape-baby descended from Atilla's soldiers.

Americunts truly are the stupidest people alive.

>america
Your women have been known as nigger fuckers for decades.

Where does most media originate from? Who controls the media? There is your answer. You must stop consuming our garbage. Burn Hollywood to the fucking ground.

>Why does america spread degeneracy to the west?
The west is already degenerate. America just brings it out you perennially high faggot.

Could you be more wrong? The "mutts" you speak of neither produce or promote the garbage media the rest of the world laps up likes pigs in a trough.