What's Sup Forums's consensus on vaccines?

What's Sup Forums's consensus on vaccines?
youtu.be/XIRXxEYnkxA

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2951028/-exactly/
youtube.com/watch?v=mCEK-vd0gR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should be required by law.

Because I'd rather my kid have it than suffer a fucking awful disease with life long effects and I'm helping creating a "herd" immunity to cover others from the selfish cunts who believe seudo science and Facebook over data and resultsn

FDA is corrupt and the rest of the world just copies them. Some vaccines could be worth the risk but Americans definitely are overvaxxing.

You assume
1. Vaccines are effective
2. Vaccines never cause lifelong problems
3. Immunity from vaccines is as good as real

Just for the last point, mumps gives resistance to ovarian cancer.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2951028/-exactly/

If the diseases they are supposed to protect from were not extinct in Western countries, they would have developed immunity by now.

anti-vax, flat earth, scientology, etc. movements are species-level IQ tests being administered by the saucer people.

for them, there is jumps outbreak in my city because of non vaccinated illegal immigrants (mostly Filipinos, beaners seem to get vaccinated) and Russian orthodox who refuse to vaccinate.

Mumps

They're great as long as they're used to kill off liberals and other undesirable elements (people stupid enough to fall for it).

Has there been any deaths or negative effects?

Low IQ brainlets or "natural" soccer mom's belive this garbage.

But do natural selection a favor and don't get vaccinated. Not using one of medical breakthroughs in modern history and dying becoming crippled to completely preventable deadly diseases like small pox or polio is totally a smart idea.

We don't hear about fucking polio or small pox anymore so yes it is safe to assume they are effective

Stop spreading this ignorance before you hurt more people

Vaccines should be banned in the USA
Would fix many problems.

ITT: Anglo shilling for (((pharmacy)))

>it is safe to assume they are effective
No, it's not. Even if those two vaccines are safe and/or effective does not mean measles vaccine is safe or effective.

vaccines are shilled because a large unvaccinated population would be vulnerable to biological warfare/harassment. for this reason alone, it's unlikely that you'll see very much honest research (available to the public, anyway) or information on their side effects.

The fact is that the vaccines can work as intended and still have very negative side effects.

Of course they work at immunizing from disease in a lot of cases. Does that mean that we should be exposed to some of the other ingredients in the concoction? No.

They need to change the formula so that people aren't being exposed to aluminium and mercury compounds.

>In 1853 (55 years after the smallpox vaccine was introduced), following a smallpox epidemic in England that killed over 22,000 people, smallpox vaccination was made mandatory. Refusal was punishable by fine. Between 1857 and 1859 a further smallpox epidemic killed 14,244 people. Again between 1863 and 1865 another epidemic took a further 20,059 lives. In 1867 a more stringent compulsory vaccination law was passed. This time refusal was punishable by imprisonment. By 1871 97.5% of the English population was vaccinated against smallpox.

>Yet between 1871 and 1880 during this period of compulsory vaccination, the death rate from smallpox leapt from 28 to 46 per 100,000 population. In 1872, just one year after the 97.5% vaccination rate was achieved, England experienced its worst ever smallpox epidemic which claimed another 44,840 lives.

Speaking of smallpox.

Vaccines are fine, multi-dose vials are not.

Obviously new vaccines should be scrutinized until there's enough data on their efficacy and safety.

Then it is clear that the level of of the virus used in the vaccine at the time was far far too high and allowed it to propagate within the human before immunization occurred.

In reality, just half a shot or less should be adequate.

mandating a series of injections for every newborn also provides the powers that be a virtually limitless number of experimental subjects on which to test the effects of other drugs/chemicals. this would also explain the reported safety of vaccines when tested in a laboratory setting, since those experiments would be conducted using unadulterated vaccines.

holy shit you're retarded
>your evidence doesn't count because I said so !!!11!1!

Vaccines are produced in China and India.....The vaccine itself is not toxic but it's delivery method, inside the vial and cutting agents, are awfully regulated in these nations. There is a reason we don't produce them in the United States.

naturally then, anecdotal reports of adverse reactions observed by parents and physicians would be un-reproducable in a laboratory setting and written off as paranoia.

YOu have no evidence you fucking idiot.

Aspirin being safe does not mean all medicines are always safe. One vaccine being safe does not mean all vaccines are safe.

You also provided no evidence those vaccines are safe or effective, I provided some to the contrary. You assertions break down at every point.

zero given to any of our three children. all three are usually the healthiest and best adjusted in terms of allergies or colds, etc. of any kids they're ever around.

They're perhaps the greatest medical advance in human history, you have to be an absolute mouthbreathing mongoloid to not vaccinate yourself and your kids.

That being said, I don't particularly like the idea of mandating healthcare of any sort. If you want to huff gasoline, I can't stop you, and I can't stop you from using poison ivy against diaper rash. I might, however, support fines and/or prison time for parents whose kids get vaccine-preventable illnesses, on grounds of child endangerment and abuse.

Unfounded assertion. How is it clear? You just make shit up.

>doctors want to help you goy
Medicine is a fucking business and they want their fucking shekels.

and if this possibility seems far-fetched, consider that so many of the USAs adversaries around the world have far fewer ethical concerns about that sort of thing.

Your ID says it all, you're like a little bABY. Comical that you would call others brainlets.

You are here

You are queer

Now you're here

but even if this theory is bunk

seems hard to refute.

in any case, they have a large vested interest in keeping the population vaccinated, even if the side effects are truly horrible.

even if vaccination and modern life in general turns people into gay autistic manchildren, there will always be enough desperate migrants from countries that don't mandate vaccinations to take our places.

>My country has a public health system
>Vaccination is free for tax payers and relatives
>Most of the illneses treated with those vaccines have declined ever since they were implemented
NO GOY DONT TAKE THE VACCINE!
I-ITS BAD FOR YOU

And you're still queer. Nice spacing. Go back.

I get my yearly flu shot. The flu can kill. Fuck that.

there are plenty of things worse than death

In a situation with no reliable data, anecdotes are the best option.

and not to get too off topic, but this is another flaw i see with mass (keyword: mass) immigration. bad social policies and decisions have fewer consequences. people can be replaced and the effects can be swept under the rug, especially if your country is wealthy and attracts many prospective migrants.

> mfw growing up I NEVER heard of anyone dying of the flu.

I'll never get a damn flu shot

This nigger is still caught up in the "science is always good" meme

You ignorance is glowing like a CIA nigger user. Good work

This. Vaccines are bullshit. I became severely ill after getting a flu shot and will never get another jab.

your bloodline is weak

Autism is a developmental disorder with genetic roots. It happens before you're born and is strongly linked to high levels of testosterone in the fetus system.

It simply isn't possible to make someone autistic by injecting something into their blood.

Then why is is so much more common today? Is it like fat gene, it just suddenly appeared?

We already know from autopsies that autists have aluminium levels many times higher in the brain than most people.

bumb

youtube.com/watch?v=mCEK-vd0gR8