One week left anons. Brace yourselves

One week left anons. Brace yourselves.

Where my bros at?

One week left for what? The manga finale? Anime only here

Yuckyno a SHIT.

Iroha a best.

Ln. We're gonna find out who wins the 8man bowl. Hopefully.

Here. Not really too hyped for the next volume since I'm guessing it's just going to be 90% focused on stupid fucking Yuckyno special snowflake shit.

My dick is ready for all the Yuifag and Irohafag tears.

Does it really matter? It isn't the last novel so the endgame girl won't win yet.

Probably not but its been two years so

Yukino's feelings for Hayama are real

YUKINO END OR RIOT

saika heterosexual reporting in

that localization bothers me, i'd even shoop it off out of boredom

Worst girl Iroha BTFO since she isn't on the cover and Irohafags on suicide watch. That's one down.

Iroha thread?
Iroha thread

Because this show is shit except for Iroha

they will all confess
they will all be rejected
they will all end alone

Fuck off, Iroha is a garbage character

Yep. We're probably going to meet her family. Haruno is going to introduce him as her bf, her mom will have your average elitist reaction. Herp derp whos he, who is his family, what about this other boy I introduced you to. Yuckyno is going to sperg out anyways and Yui will get outraged even though it's no his fault. More asshurt skulking around and being passive aggressive.

But hopefully more secret dates with haruno, latte night lectures with sensei, and not-dates with iroha.

...or all will confess except for the ones whose feelings would likely be reciprocated.
then, they all end alone and miserable
either broken-hearted or eternally bitter and disappointed

This is a cancer-free thread so no Iroha allowed, Irohacuck.

I haven't watched the OVA yet. Did they adapt it properly or is it rushed shit?

The only cancer is your sign

It's over, Yukino has won. Licked tears soon.

No matter how it actually ends, the shitstorm will be inevitable

Afraid I might take your...Hachiman?

Why did they cut the cute long nails?
Fucking raildex cucks

My tongue will be ready for Yuifags and Irohafags' tears.

Irohafan here, I couldn't give less of a shit wether 8man gets to Iroha or not, chances are she would reject him like always.
8man is cool but she is too good for him and Hayama.
I want 8man to end up with Yukino too.

>raildex

What?

Railgun S and Zoku have the same character designer

This is especially noticeable in how 8man and Accelerator look similar in some angles

To be honest everyone but Yukino is fine as end game, even the trap

Not to thrilled either. I liked Yukino back in S1, but her cliched korean-tier drama that turned into a black hole that sucked up everything else in the story really turned me off of her.

At this point I'm only hoping the ending will be satisfying, but I have a feeling Watari will just pander to shipfags anyways.

Read the novels
The anime focused on the drama and omitted many parts were they remain their selfs
Yukino looks like a drama queen because she has opened herself to both Hachiman and Yui and Hachiman looks like a drama queen because he is conflicted about how to treat his new two best female friends, and since the world is from the perspective of Hachiman that is most of what he sees now.
There's a scene that they really toned down where Miura grabs Yukino by the collar and Yukino tells her she's used to kicking other bitches asses.

>opened herself
Only when we 3rd parties instigate shit, like Haruno coming to pick her up in the car that hit 8man.

She can hardly speak for herself. She a copied a lot of what 8man says like his talk with Hayama in Kyoto or when she was on the phone with Haruno at Yuis place.

He doesn't know how to treat them because they get booty blasted whenever he does anything. Hes pretty much forgiven them about waiting over a year to apologize about the car accident because he knows ours it's not really his fault. They are the ones who have trouble forgiving him and he won't apologize for his shit because fuck their feelings. They wanted him to confess to them in kyoto, but they didn't even bother to get alone time with him.

So he was pretty much waiting for them to make a move first. He's tired of misreading shit like he did in middle school. But fucking Yui had that dumb aquarium date that was pretty much ended up being let us keep being not genuine.

Also Yukino hasn't learned from her middle school memories. Other girls keep acting aggressive towards her and she engages, then ends up getting bullied or looking like a bitch. All she has to do is not be autistic and she could have missed and made up with Miura ages ago.

Can't until Iroha win and you get a prolapse from being too butthurt.

>Iroha
>win

>Read the novels
No thanks.

I'll probably read ANOTHER soon though because it's not getting an adaption.

I've watched about 6 episodes, Yukino is really cute but I don't think she has feelings for Hikki. As far as I know, only Yui does and maybe Sensei.

You're right, only Yui loves him

I'm not sure why other people in this thread think Yukino is going to win. Its obvious Yui will win from how little i've seen so far.

Watch more than 6 episodes and you would understand user.

You know this isn't the end right? She might confess, but 8man will probably only give her a light push to solving her own family problems. Then he'll know for sure if she loves him.

She probably does, but better to be skeptical for Watari.

Its the last arc, and its a yukino arc, so all is but confirmed

Nope. The fact that she is on the second to last volume with that look is evidence enough. Read the synopsis, it spells that there will be no Yukino end.

Her feelings for him aren't real. She is misinterpreting them because he does things for her. She is relying on him and thinks she is supposed to like him.

>that was pretty much ended up being let us keep being not genuine.
8man literally says they should struggle for what they want even if they hurt each other. 8man reaffirmed his position on genuine.

Knowing Watari it probably won't be an ending with anyone we expect. I'm expecting something completely out of left field (ie. timeskip and he marries a girl he met after the story) or just a friendship ending.

>Yui
Debatable.

>Yukino
The last three episodes kind of hammer Yukino's feelings home.

Is Watari gonna top this?

saki end?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP REMINDING ME

Ignoring ship wars, it was pretty stupid and felt like it was written just to spite certain groups.

>Knowing Watari it probably won't be an ending with anyone we expect.
Why does he have to end with anyone? Why would you think WW would just have someone out of left field?

>I'm expecting something completely out of left field
I don't think there will be a romance end but I seriously doubt this. All of 8man's character has been build up and he wants nothing easy. A timeskip where he shows up with however is the opposite. I don't think there will be a timeskip at all, the ending will be metaphorical and left to the reader to interpret. It will be about genuine he has built up. This does not feel like a series that has a happily ever after.

>just a friendship ending.
The least likely ending of any of them you can think of. There is mountains of symbolism and clues that they will go their separate ways.

Different stories. The first sign that someone is deluded in waifuwars is citing Chihiro.

Yes, Yukino and Yui didn't have feelings for him in the beginning. It was mostly guilt surrounding the car accident and the fact that they thought 8man understood them. He didn't; he thought Yukino never lies and Yui was a nice girl.

They just want him to hurt himself for them. He hasn't hurt himself for them officially for the service club. When you get to season 2 he tries to hurt himself for the student council elections. But no matter how much they protest they wanted him to do it for THEM not for Iroha, so they set it up in such a he'd do something for THEM. And he did, but he did so without self-sacrifice. So they're mad at him for that, but pretend not to be. Or Yukino is mad she didn't get to say, "sho ga nai no I guess I have to be the Stuco President since no one else will".

As for Sensei it's a definite yes. She saw in him the mistakes she made before and legit thinks about doing things in his best interests. He likes her back, but knows they should have limited contact or they'll end up in a love hotel. They're little dialogs are much more entertaining than Muh Bantz.

who should have even won that bowl to make everyone happy, i mean i wanted sensei or haqua to win but i think people would be just as much butthurt with these

Do you even need to ask?
ANOTHER already gave us a glimpse of true end.

On the contrary I think an ending where he ends up with an unknown girl hammers home the point that he grew up and is able to find meaningful relationships with others. Although I admit the opposite where he doesn't end up with any girl is also just as likely.

Regardless I was mainly referring to how I doubt he'll end up with Yukino.

This is an interesting interpretation and one I've not seen before. I'm not sure I entirely agree with how he doesn't sacrifice himself for others - he literally does it for most of the story until character development kicks in.

Is this the final volume?

>They just want him to hurt himself for them.
So they are just using him or something? That sucks because he's being forced to do the club, even though he doesn't want to.

I dislike ANOTHER for one reason
>YY meet Orimoto in ANOTHER
Kind, fun, and civil
>YY meet Orimoto in volume 11
Yukino stares at her coldly and Yui gets uncomfortable. That is before the part when Orimoto ask him about chocolate. After that they obviously pissed at her.

No it's the beginning of the final arc

Jesus Christ, how does no one understand this story.

Welp, I guess I've got more time to catch up on my reading then.

I can't wait for it to be released with a whole lot of nothing and another cliffhanger. Then we'll have to wait another 2 years

Watari is a hack

It's intended audience is as autistic as 8man
What did you expect?

The fandom is full of people pulling shit out of their ass. Literally no one on this board knows what they're talking about.

Everyone is just making shit up that contradict events in the story or things that characters say.

>On the contrary I think an ending where he ends up with an unknown girl hammers home the point that he grew up and is able to find meaningful relationships with others.
Why can't he do that with characters we have seen him build relationships? Why does it have to be a random? That doesn't show anything, that is just something falling out of the sky. 8man says he wants to struggle for what he wants. That shows no struggle and no reward for it. That sort of ending is a "tell and don't show", which is the opposite of the way WW wrote this novel.

>Although I admit the opposite where he doesn't end up with any girl is also just as likely.
Infinitely more likely. Him ending with a random is about the one thing I disagree with the most of all the theories out there. It doesn't fit the story in any capacity.

>Yukino end
Unlikely to happen. Iroha and other side girls have a zero percent chance. Yui got a romance end with 8man in the side novels so she's out to.

>Everyone is just making shit up that contradict events in the story or things that characters say.
I couldn't agree more. People just say whatever they want and expect us to see it as the truth at face value. They use that "truth" to justify whatever theory they shit out of their head.

fuck this story is so realistic, waiting to figure out how it resolves is excruciating

He does self sacrifice. I'm saying just not for them yet.

For Yui all hes done is eat shit cookies.
For Yukino he made an off hand comment about the Kanji for man.

But when he made himself the most hated boy in school, he did it for the club.

Not using, they want to him self sacrifice/play the fool for them.
Girls love that sparkly vampire risk your 1000 year life span for me bullshit.

I kinda want Iroha to win just spite Sup Forums.

As much as I like Yukino, she only see's Hachimann as friend at best.

>Why can't he
I'm not saying he can't, just that I believe the endings I listed fit more within the themes of the story in regards to genuine.

>Iroha and other side girls have zero percent chance
Not really. Unless you're going solely by cliches, but I'm not keen on that reasoning for anything.

I want Iroha to either get blown to hell or show up in like two more scenes. I don't care what else happens. Irohafags have made these threads worse.

>They just want him to hurt himself for them
Like this shit. What the fuck. The entire point is that they don't want him to hurt himself at all. What the fuck are you mongoloids talking about. How is it that in the year 2017 still nobody understands this story. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

>just that I believe the endings I listed fit more within the themes of the story in regards to genuine.
How. Give a fucking explanation. I gave you one.

>Not really. Unless you're going solely by cliches, but I'm not keen on that reasoning for anything.
Shows me you are a side girlfag that wants to spite the story.

I was referring to that and These are some of the worst interpretations I have ever seen.

>thinking he's going to end up with a gril
Nah, they are going to go after that fujoshi audience and have best boy Hayama win.

>The entire point is that they don't want him to hurt himself at all.
Yeah, this is true. There were devastated that he fake confessed like a dipshit and were both frantically trying to stop him from doing that again. This is impossible to misinterpret.

not the guy you're responding to
>8man says he wants to struggle for what he wants.
Only because he wants to know it's genuine. He doesn't HAVE to struggle for genuine.

Ending up with a random girl or at least a side character would show he's grown some by showing he can have a good strong relationship without the forced melodrama.

Sensei even tells him he doesn't have to struggle and he doesn't have to be the one to save them.

That's the fun of these threads until the ending is revealed. You're supposed to poke holes in peoples theories and talk shit about eachother's waifus.

no im supposed to get autistically angry and then disparage people online without presenting anything of value

Yeah, no fuck off with everything that you say.

But the problem is when people start bringing theories which have no basis at all in reality. How the fuck do you respond to someone that's blatantly lying/misinterpreting?

not an argument

He'll hurt himself by turning down one girl and confessing to the other.
This is what they want. They want want him do some grand over the top bullshit for them.

Iroha is such a best girl that she managed to make the others hate her

>He doesn't HAVE to struggle for genuine.
He says that genuine is earned and doesn't just fall in you lap. 8man says this himself.

>without the forced melodrama.
I know you like elements of the series that don't involve Yui/Yukino. Just admit you don't actually like the series. Like it or not this is the series.

>Ending up with a random girl or at least a side character would show he's grown some by showing
I am going to pretend that this theory isn't in service of you being a sidecharacterfag.

It doesn't show ANYTHING, it tells (keyword tells) us that he is better and things worked well off screen. It is just the equivalent of saying "and then the world blew up. The end."

> he's grown some by showing he can have a good strong relationship
It makes they point far better if we see the character progression with the person(s) he builds this relationship(s) with. Nothing is more dissatisfying than an offscreen development, especially a fucking end.

I don't hate Iroha. I don't at all. I hate her fucking fans. Don't equate them.

That poster is doing it himself.

As much as I like Yukino, she only see's Hachiman as husband at best.

Irohafags and animeonlys make these threads much worse than Yuipollfag ever did.

the guys who have to rage constantly over the fact that 'people exist who like iroha' are the worst shitposters.

@162233692
I gave you my explanations and you're like
>no its stupid ur wrong
So we're done here.

>Actually accusing me of being a sidegirlfag
>Even using the term "sidegirlfag"
Pathetic. You don't even deserve a (You).
I'm a Yukinonfag, I just don't want to see her "win".

For them the series is that one date scene with Iroha, they haven't seen anything else.

The S2 OVA is very well done since they only wasted half of it on Kohai tramp. The rest is Best Girl Yukino worship, director knows what's up.

FEAR THE EDITOR ANONS
BY THE GODS FEAR IT

No, you just made a statement and didn't back it up with any evidence from the novel or mention any themes directly.

>>no its stupid ur wrong
I said you were wrong and gave a reason.

>I'm a Yukinonfag, I just don't want to see her "win".
I don't either. I don't want a Yui end either. If I am wrong about the sidegirl thing then I am wrong. That is usually side girl rhetoric so you have to forgive me for making the assumption.

8man says a lot of shit. The story is from his POV, he's supposed to be an unreliable narrator. He's supposed to be "right" until he's proven wrong.

I do like this series. I love how everyone has believable motivations even the shit ones. The forced drama just slows things down too much, but that's mostly the characters being themselves.

You're just too heavily invested in the main girls. We've already been shown how he's gone from negative to positive with Dayone and neutral to positive with everyone else without being told. The main girls were in neutral in the beginning and managed to bring themselves to negative because of the car accident even though he was kind of fine without an apology, then they dig themselves deep because of how they CHOSE to react to the confession to Ebina. He tries to bring them back to neutral with genuine, but Haruno calls them out on it. Why can't they just be friends? Like actually fucking friends? If something so small could break them up were they really friends to begin with?

No it's Irohafags > Yuipollfag > the rest
Irohafags showed in these past three threads alone that they're still on their A game