Have you seen the first Russian presidential debates already?

Have you seen the first Russian presidential debates already?

youtube.com/watch?v=9sfgdRhx96M

How can the US even compete? This shit is doper than Memri.tv

(The picrelated moment is at 1:20. You can also try the automated English subtitles if you don't speak Russian.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ueC7di4Jp8
youtube.com/watch?v=5surb3gp1hU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Solovyov_(journalist)
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gvdm4-e80A
youtube.com/watch?v=hpsS1RjY6dM
meduza.io/en/feature/2018/02/28/cocaine-packed-moscow-bound-suitcases-found-at-russia-s-buenos-aires-embassy-what-s-new-in-this-wild-scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao did that nigga call someone a babboon

Also, the full, long and uncut version:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ueC7di4Jp8
OR
youtube.com/watch?v=5surb3gp1hU

Pick whatever you want.

Wait Putin's on the way out? how long are presidential terms in russia? dudes been in there for like 15 years right

And he didn't knock her fucking lights out? What a fucking cuck, never let a woman do that shit and get away with it

>putins on the way out
>El goblino global politics

I bet he would have, if it wasn't broadcast live in front of millions. Russians don't fuck around, they beat their women all the time, they think it's normal

He's the only candidate not participating.

Officially that's because he is too busy on his current job of being president. (Yes, they officially pulled this kind of excuse).

The real reason is probably because if he was participating he would be immediately asked questions about his relations with oligrachs in the 90-s, about Navalny (whom Putin has never called by name and the official policy of the government and the media is to relate only as "that mutineer", and shit like that)

Is it going to be a landslide for Vlad?

What was Zhirinovsky saying during his short intro statement about the Jews? Did he literally single out kikes in the first fucking 60 seconds? What fucking balls this guy has lmao

The man conducting the debate looks like a priest but without the white collar. Is he a cleric?

What? Where is Putin?

Is he retiring?

Yes, he's very anti-semitic.

Recently he claimed that jews "hijacked" the holocaust, because "in reality" it were soviet citizens of many nationalities that were targeted by the nazis, not just the jews

[spoiler]and he's right[/spoiler]

That's Solovyov for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Solovyov_(journalist)

I wish he was a priest or pretty much anybody else, but in reality he is by far the most popular russian journalist [spoiler]after ДУДЬ[/spoiler]

Yes, don't worry, he's gonna get like 65% of the vote

[spoiler]and then retire immediatly and put Oreshkin in power[/spoiler]

What is the point of having debates in an autocratic states?

Why can't he just tell them not to ask those questions? What kind of a dictator is that!?

>that pic
reminds me of my country

is that the bitch who they call the ruski Paris Hilton ?

The Eternal Kraut is to blame for Russia falling to communism and losing their Empire in the first place.

/ourboy/ P-dawg will win

yep

Slavic women are not like girly like western women. If anything she could probably knock his lights out.

very strong debates

he refused to debate long ago and isolated himself in the comfort zone

>the imperial court jester vs paris hilton """debates"""
pig disgusting

communist russia had more territory than tsarist russia did you mutt brainlet

>what is Finland
>what is Alaska
>what is Congress Poland

Warsaw Pact is not USSR

The same reason it's done anywhere: theatrics

Zhirinovsky 4 Ever thats all i can say. I have been a fan of both the Comical and Serious Zhirinovsky since around 1999 when i read serious stuff written by him.

BTW...in the old days he would have punched that Jewish whore in the face.

Back in the day Zhiri would have punched her in front of the cameras no problem. With age he became more mellow and more politically pragmatic...

I support Putin. Who is he backing?

Hey you ever spoken with an average Russian? They love the guy. No way he loses.

Zhiri during a TV debate in the last elections (watch it all the way...lol)

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gvdm4-e80A

>in the old days he would have punched that Jewish whore in the face
In present days, he's having a stroke when the emperor publicly disagrees with what he said. Such is life of a jester.

Everyone. All these are fake opposition approved by kremlin.

>No way he loses.
That's true
>They love the guy.
That is not entirely true. Most don't care enough, those who do generally have more nuanced views. (yes, I do speak with average plumbers and auto mechanics on a daily basis)

>prostitutka
Well that escalated quickly.

In the 90's he and Zyuganov (Communists...old school not the Western "caviar leftist" type) were openly saying that if they win they would ship the yids to Siberia.

Eventually they had to start to tone down the anti-Jew talk but occasionally both the LDPR and the Commies have their anti-Jew outbursts followed by the ritual "We were misinterpreted" excuse.

I just wanna know if the jew is named.

/OurRussian candidate/

He is Jewish himself and he is literally controlled opposition.

What a joke of a country...Never again will you be as strong as when the tsar

How the fuck am i supposed to to understand this baboon speak?

Putin is good if you know how bad things really are

A lot of them are kikes.

So will we hack these fuckers back or is Donald Cuntface too big a pussy to turn on his masters?

You need to be Slavic, sorry user, this is a white-only thread.

Nope. In his own words "Mother Russian, father lawyer"

Here is a video of his reaction when foreign journalists confronted him with that horseshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpsS1RjY6dM

And he isn't exactly "controlled opposition" it's more being pragmatic and knowing his place in the "Managed democracy". He does serious opposition and makes good and creative proposals.

He is not a dictator, lol

An autocrat, for sure, but def not a dictator

I mean, the Internet in Russia is freer in the US, you can talk on 2ch, on Sup Forums, read propaganda on English wiki & CNN. No limits.

Even fucking Erdogan banned fucking Wikipedia of all places, and he's Erdogan, he doesn't even have KGB background.

This. Can't even make sure the interviews are scripted smdh

Russia lost Alaska in 1867, way before any of the revolutions.

And while it lost most of Finland, it gained the entire eastern Europe from Dresden to Tirana so...

This. As he said himself:"Mother is Russian, father is (((lawyer)))."

[spoiler]this doesn't work here[/spoiler]

Another proof that Sup Forums is a bunch of brainlets chasing cheap sensations. This whole (((debate))) is controlled oppositions’ jerkfest.
Actually relevant story is Russian officials’ participation in coke trafficking.
meduza.io/en/feature/2018/02/28/cocaine-packed-moscow-bound-suitcases-found-at-russia-s-buenos-aires-embassy-what-s-new-in-this-wild-scandal

russian is a joke of a country...cant beat the mooseland in afghanistan or beat the ukraine, get killed in syria by america.

its time to get rid of russia for good

Watch the video i posted above of his based reaction when 2 jewish journalists confronted him with that nonsense.

He is not (((Ukrainian Nationalist))) don't worry about him.

Fuck off back to Tel Aviv or (((Kiev))) shill.

This isnt even a secret or a conspiracy that his dad is Jewish. He talked about it multiple times.
It doesn't matter what his positions are. He never criticizes putin, never does real actrivism and nobody votes for them because nobody takes him seriously.

when will they learn that putlin is only caring about putlin and his friends welfare

>MEME
>FLAGS

That's because you, like most people, don't understand what Putin is. He is an unifier first and foremost.

Zhirinovsky does ferocious opposition against United Russia.

why did you go along with rome in killing Jesus...why

Why isn't Lavrov running?
Might as well go out

>nigger flag

That faggot Zhirinovsky is a controlled opposition and there are legitimate proofs of that fact. Fuck off back to Olgino, putinshill.

>Fuck off back to Tel Aviv or (((Kiev))) shill.
Brainlet, he's right you know? That debate is nothing more than a facade

>Presidential candidate with 17% of the vote
>Fuck you all and fuck you too. And also fuck my jacket

When did it all go so wrong?

>Thinks women are capable of kicking ass
Super hero movies aren't reality you fucking roastie retard

>meduza
lol
back to mongolchan

>Zhirinovsky
He is pure Politicalkino though.

I dislike Meduza myself for left-leaning, but you can google it anyway. Also remove your memeflag, shill.

No, he's a kike.

>Being a high-level Russian official
>Not using coke on a daily basis

I use it regulary, and I am not even in the federal government

still dont discount the fact that russia lose to afghanistan, the ukraine, and are losing in syria...stay focus russkie, but the vodka down and debate

I can't believe she is doing well.

Would Russia fracture when Putin dies? Seems like the only thing keeping that mess of a country together is that little faggot manlet, through tyranny.

Putin is a neocon who gave away the economy to his friends and who introduced hate speech legislation and keeps importing Muslims from central Asia into actual Russia. But you are going to say that its okay because Russia was always multiracial and what is a Russian anyway right?

She isn't. She is a meme candidate that the Jews put in the race so she can cause a little bit of circus for JEWestern media.

>meduza
Bunch of fucking leftist liberals who want to turn russia into sjw lgbt shit. They even banned word ((femka)). There is no a really good opposition in Russia. Only liberal gondons

Here we go with the "Russia is being overrun by immigrants" meme...

...yes i know, the pictures of Muslims preying in Moscow.

russian living in portugal why

See

God, I fucking love Zhirinovsky

It still has the aame effect. I change my internal monologues tone for spoilered text.

I am not a khokhol. And I've seen the video, so what? Kikes say a lot of things. One day they are white or Russian, whatever. Next they they are just jews.

>Being this retarded
No dummy, since the DNC made their attempt to manufacturer this conspiracy so obvious only the lowest information retards are still buying it.
So there will be a new nation to blame for the 2020 election. Can't wait

Also drug trafficking, also prostitution rings, ethnic mafias, racketeering. But no this of course is not real, based deus vult poutin can't be bad if the Jews at CNN don't like him. Imagine being this simple minded.

You are spot on about this (((debate))). But why you had to bring this meduza bullshit?

He's pretty entertaining.

[spoiler]okay[/spoiler]

Perfect Ukraine doesnt exi...

>wearing a tie with your top button undone

He deserved it.

(((Navalny))) is that you?

She's down to the last 5, that's good enough, and we can take some advantage of our hormone filled board.

Meduza is literally and unironically spearheading the western brand of leftism in Russia.

If you don't know, you'd be surprised that russia retains some commie popularity, but the western type with femminists, transsexuals and nerds are completely alien to russia, even in major universities (i recently graduated from one - HSE)

HOWEVER, meduza, being one of the most popular news websites, is pushing this shit hard. They banned any "hate speech" from the website, even going so far as to ban people who question whether transsexuality is a mental disorder or not.

They are doing it alone, but by God if you won't stop pushing their articles (that are, yes, good for the most part) they'll became popular and their alien SJW-shit will not be so alien to russians anymore.

Please, I know they are good, but for the love of God stop SJWs before they become popular in Russia.

#dontshare #dontrepost

He is, but he also often has very good and valid points, especially when it comes to Russian history and the massive failure of communism

America = Cock suckers, handjobbers and faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88

BBBBBBBLYAT

>reminder that this country has more nuclear weapons than anyone else

Except for now he, being a good populaists, support the USSR and in this very part of this very debate he was blaming the USSR's collapse on "liberals" and got angry when he was accused of criticizing communist himself

>he thinks votes means anything in Russia
Oh boy. If USA was like Russia Hillary would win by 1050%

I dont understand a thing.

So? Yours has a few hundreds and your Elite is fucking children and killing them in horrible ritual sacrifices.

What do you think Mossad agent Jimmy Savile was doing? "Simple" degeneracy? AH!