Tfw the only high paying, respected jobs are unfulfilling autistic STEM shit

>tfw the only high paying, respected jobs are unfulfilling autistic STEM shit

I don’t give a fuck about le coding xD, or electrical Engineering or w/e. I’m a normal human being not some Big Bang nerd that does calculus for fun. I just wish I could buy some farmland somewhere. Why are all the fulfilling jobs like teaching or non profit work so low paying, but Rain Man freaks with the soul of an insect make bank doing some insect minded work.

Go in to healthcare dummy. Nursing pays engineer tier wages, takes half the time, and can be done at community college (2 year RN degree) for a fraction of the debt.

Or, if it isn't two "big bang nerd" for you, you could go in to medicine and make plenty of shekels.

>t. brainlet

>nursing
>doing a woman's job
B-but I'll get laffed at

Learn a trade, faggot. Make bank while working a man's job with other real men. Don't work on a site with incompetent beaners unless you have a deathwish, though.

Who doesn't like cleaning some old bugger's arsehole, eh?

No you won't.
>woman's job
Which is exactly why you should do it. As a man, you'll automatically be assumed to be more competent than 90% of your coworkers. Female nurses are usually lazy sacks of shit that gossip nonstop instead of getting shit done. Just do your job and you'll be seen as a demi god.

Not to mention that there are advantages to being one of the only penised people that mostly women will interact with all day long. Make all the murse jokes you want, but I slayed more pussy working as a nurse than I ever did in college.

Pls keep your degeneracy to yourself. This is a Christian anime image board

>teaching
you could teach at a university

>Mending the wounded
>Healing the sick
>Giving your brothers another day of life
>Not the manliest, most christ-like job ever

>he doesn't know about CNAs.
In nursing homes, nurses have a position roughly between floor worker and middle management. Minimum wage nursing assistants do the asswiping, bedchanging, toileting, and feeding. Nursing staff passes meds, changes dressings, places orders with pharmacies, does charting, draws blood/starts IVs, supervise/direct CNAs. That kind of stuff.

I worked as a nurse for 5 years, and might have wiped one ass in that time frame.

I'm not fit for the job mate, I would allow natural selection to do its proper job with the first person who looked me weird

Go get a journeyman in something like plumbing, welding, electrical etc. Those pay so high here in Canada it's unbelievable... six figures is absolutely attainable with red seal in those fields.

If it's easy to do you get paid less. Farming and teaching are easy.

If it's hard (STEM) you get paid more.

Journeyman Lineman here. Made $126,000 last year

also,

>farming is easy

>2018
>Not investing in BTC

>taking care of the poorest subhumans america has to offer
>having to touch niggers
>all co workers are women
>wasting your life away working with women and taking care of niggers and spics

They are phasing out the 2 year RN. They want degreed nurses so you are looking at a 5 year now

Automation is taking over the farming industry, which means its easy to do
But keep posting pepes instead of arguments sweetie

see honestly guys who are looking to have very few female coworkers and make enough money to afford a nice house should be taking the trade redpill.
I don't know how this isn't being taken advantage of by more men, I think partially probably due to laziness/soyboy etc. because the money is out there just waiting for men to take it with a bit of hard work.

Ignore pol when it comes to jobs user. Half of this place are fucking neets and spurges who larp as coders / maths geniuses / tech nerds when in reality they shitpost 18 hours a day from a fucking bedroom

Do what you need to do. The key is to find the right balance between earnings and job satisfaction. Decent money can be made in most industries if you have half a brain and arent a fucking idiot.

Literally stick seeds in the ground and wait for them to grow. People have done it for thousands of years. Plants do it without the need for people. It's easy as it gets.

>teaching
>fulfilling
Hahahaha no. They're make-work jobs for babysitting non-whites who can't learn. Unless you teach at a white school or a high end prep. you will not be fulfilled at all and simply be ground down by the sheer futility of it all.

Also there are a lot of NGO jobs that pay well it's just that they're earmarked for the families of rich jews and token diversity.

Bugman work gets paid well because not many can do it. Farming would be the same way if it was still the case that you needed skill and experience rather than simply having a giant big agra company centralize all the thinking to a few agricultural engineers like me.

Also if they guy isnt willing to devot the time to other degrees he wont make it as a nurse. Shit is competitive and time consuming. Nurse Fag here

Math monkeys aren’t really all that respected within companies since they generally have shit people skills

> I just wish I could buy some farmland somewhere.
WRONG
If you wanted, you would have
Anything else is EXCUSE of WEAKLING

>he can't grasp the concepts of vector calculus
>he still thinks that arithmetic is math
>he thinks calculus 1 is hard
>he doesn't know the importance of mathematics and how it could actually improve every aspect of your mundane life

You little brainlet, how can you compare the glorious field of mathematics with faggots like big bazonga faggory, you should feel ashamed for being such a pleb.

t. people who have never set foot on a farm.

I was making fun of RNs. I don't need some lecture on working hard from a fucking leaf.

They've been "phasing out" the 2 year RN since the 80s. They haven't even managed to stop the demand for 1 year LPNs yet.

>teaching
>fulfilling
pick one.

STEM jobs are the highest paying because businesses make more money when they have people who can solve problems. Basic economics. Where would society be if we incentivized tards like you to do dumb mouth breather work.

>Why are non profit jobs so low paying
>non profit
>low paying

I think you answered your own fucking question

T. Useless humanity brainlet

>shit people skills
>not wanting to be bothered by your trivial shit is nowadays "shit people skills"

Pic related, it's you fucking normling

You could be a trained assassin.

and wrecking your body at the same time

you misunderstood me user, was trying to back you up with reasons to avoid nursing.

Stop worrying about bullshit and help us destroy the modern world.

Perhaps you should reply to someone that actually needs that info.

this is so poorly worded, whats your grade in english user

>not learning a trade

I'm 22, apprentice, make $28/hr plus benefits and pension. Anything over 8hours is double time (also double pension hours), get paid miles when I drive my personal vehicle to site, free meals after 10hr shift, etc etc. Job is stressful as fuck but the money is damn good.

We're all part of humanity brainlet. Learn English before you come on this board.
Also,
>Southern Italian calling anyone a brainlet.

Only if you're a fucking cunt.

No you won't you will be falsely accused of harassment the moment some bitch doesn't her flirtation reciprocated. Speaking from experience.

In welding school right now. Got are really only limited by yourself on what you can make. I know welders that make Six figures a year, but of course all they do is eat, sleep and weld. But you can make really good money still and not kill yourself doing it

What trade?

Programming is top tier.
>very good chance at getting a relaxed job where you work from home
It's like being a NEET with a hobby and getting paid large sums of money for it.

Wow I thought NFL players were supposed to be overpaid???

Nursing in Finland is one of the most stressful jobs and still has dishwasher tier wages.

don't go into trades, it's being pushed so much, the market will be saturated in few years, mass unemployment in trades coming don't be a brainlet think about the future not the present

Hoisting engineer

>why no one pays me for having the soul of a snowflake

For retard-tier trades, yes.

Lol ok then I'll go into a field where foreigners are literally being shipped by the boat load into this country to do. Like another user said its only the retard tier trades that that will happen to. Not everybody can weld buddy doesn't work like that

>getting into $250k+ debt in an over-crowded market full of highly qualified but inexperienced graduates fighting for the same diversity-orientated role

Are you a lineman for the county?

go be a neurosurgeon, o that's right - you can't, you're a brainlet

Go into a trade. The pay is probably more than you’d expect, and you won’t be trapped under a mountain of college debt your entire life. Also, skilled trades will probably be among the last jobs to be automated if ever. The best part IMO, is you aren’t wasting away in a cubicle, listening to susan in the cubicle next door complain about her boyfriend, while you contemplate what the barrel of a shotgun tastes like.

I make $75k a year doing cnc machining. It's not being reported that there is a massive labor shortage in the country. Mostly due to faggot millennials not wanting to get dirty and faggot boomer parents thinking their kids are too good for a trade.

You're not missing out on much user. Those jobs, like most jobs, are awarded based on nepotism. Even if you knew that unfulfilling STEM shit to a high level, you still wouldn't have a high paying respected job.

Nigger level brain power here

>engineer
triggered
everyone but actual engineers get to call themselves engineers.

>is a faggot pretending to know math on
pol
>you

You could become a java webdev though. The geologist amongst the STEM people.

But buying farmland is a great idea. (Even if you had one of these jobs!) Also you could become a soldier

Rusbot has a point
We should thank our lucky stars that we were born in a time where agricultural work is not 80+% of jobs. Historically miserable work, hand to mouth.

I'm walking dogs part time for a company in a major city and live about as well as any medieval nobility did.

;)

Not everyone has Siberia to buy farmland for a bottle of vodka and a handshake Vlad

But calculus 1 IS easy you burger, is the level that low there? Get me a visa then

LOL as if you're going to get a high-paying job as soon as you start. I worked that business for 7 years never got a promotion for one of the most wide used insurance companies in the world one day I just left and never went back started working for myself start investing you know what it worked out for me. Don't push yourself into doing things you can't see yourself doing in 30 years it won't work out it'll just be a waste of time

dude, just do what makes you happy. I left a 95k job as an army captain because it was too annoying, and im going back to school to earn a second bachelors and a masters, intending to teach. ill never make 95k that way, but i will hopefully be happier.

I think there's enough farmable land in Brazil which you can buy with banana and bucket of macaco soup
no way a country government won't endorse agrarian enthusiasts