The Absolute State of Canadian Universities

>undergrad+grad engineering course
>Class is 80% imports
>Prof is pajeet and almost need a translator to understand
>asians are quiet and take notes
>pajeets and spics frequently interrupt lecture and ask questions of shit that's already been covered
>whites staring at their phones as if their moms forced them to attend
>blacks think every statement is a question and mumble their comments out loud

I don't go to lectures often but when I do it's rarely worth my time.

Is it like this everywhere else or is it just Canada?

>Is it like this everywhere else or is it just Canada?
No lectures are useless everywhere, can confirm

White people don't do STEM anymore because it's too "hard". They pick a shitty useless liberal arts degree instead.

Intelligent people in general don't do stem.
>Hurr durr im a prostitute hurr durr I am retarded.

KEK this fag fell for the collage meme! Enjoy your 30 thousand dollar pice of paper

So if you don't go to class, how do you learn? Just by reading the text book, Googling, etc?
Man, that's too bad. Actual instruction by someone is really helpful sometimes. Plus, you're paying out the ass for it anyway.

>is it just Canada?

no

Lectures at U of Saskatchewan have been good in my experience.

why do you trust someone would give you correct information? that would make it harder to take advantage of you in the future.

Never knew chinks could be transgender too.

I'm trying to play spot the white but I can't seem to find one.

Let me guess. Dalhousie? Sounds exactly like my current semester.

thats alot of gooks

Most (if not all) of the prof's content is posted on the school's website. I just go when there are assignments due and tests to write.

why would white people ever go to sydney? you must mean tourists, or the children of foreign diplomats.

didn't know they had genders, oops! honestly though all asians just have a cloaca and spawn in the ocean

I don't understand how most white western people are okay with this

No but close. Go more east to the shithole province.

Newfoundland has so many shitskins now too?

>Is it like this everywhere else or is it just Canada?

Just the Anglosphere.

yea that was what my entire stint in university was like. 90% of the time we were back tracking to info from two weeks before because dumb native or nigger couldn't grasp some concept.

The other issue was that "professors", I use that term lightly, didnt have a fucking clue what they were talking about. why do I have a FUCKING GENDER STUDIES prof teaching me geology???? Why cant my English prof SPEAK OR READ ENGLISH! I quit 3 years into my program because it was just getting worse and worse.

St. John's is full of them. My bud teaches middle school and he says his classes are also packed with shitters.
Outside of the city they get scarce fast, thankfully.

If this is true, and you're really in engineering, you are giving yourself the absolute shittiest education you possibly can, exacerbated by the amount of money you're spending (unless Daddy's paycheque is covering it, you fucking degenerate). You better be enrolled in a co-op program or something, because you're only hurting yourself once you graduate. Lots of places may act like they care about diversity hiring, but in a lot of engineering fields it's definitely still preferred that you're a white guy. So stop fucking up your education.

Germany here. Im the only sandnigger in my eng class. We have like 100 people? 10 ppl asian, rest white as fuqq

It is a co-op program, the work terms pay well enough for my tuition and living expenses. Plus the experience is what really matters, without it it's just a piece of fucking paper.

Lucky them. Maybe I'll consider moving.

the white people in inner-city australia have become shallow vampires, their mouths saying anything possible to remain part of the rat race. a lot don't like the asians and constantly tell themselves it must be the language or culture barrier. they know complaining is das racist and they know that faking tolerance wins the most goldberg points.

>the experience is what really matters

christ it's like young people WANT to be slaves

>I didn't go to university and am jealous that I missed out

>they know complaining is das racist and they know that faking tolerance wins the most goldberg points.

So they are weak cowardly traitors to their families and people? Yup, got lots of those here too. Makes me want to go back to EE

It’s not just universities. Its every company that pays their younger employees high wages. If you’re a pajeet you can get an $80k job out of college
If you’re whiteboi good luck getting $50k

white people don't go to University since they became communist propaganda mills for subhumans

A few years back a VOCM article reported a conference that declared we were not diverse enough. That marked us for destruction and that absolute fucking cunt Dwight Ball is making sure of the job.

The only worthwhile thing this shithole ever had was its people, now half are drugged out of their minds and the other half are getting replaced.

And now the gov't is launching a program to reach out to expats to find out why they left. The absolute fucking state.

when was the last time you heard of a green thumb nigger farmboy?

All the guys are virgins