Kimetsu no yaiba 78 korean scans

not actually featuring imouto

poor zenitsu

and that's all. getting pretty exciting.

Thank you for the dump.

kek truly best boy

>tfw they are all going to job until the pillar comes back and saves the day

You can't job if you're not powerful enough in the first place

Yes you can. That's usually how it works. It seems like Tanjirou is holding his own, though.

The absolute madman, truly the best character int he series.

>dat fiery breath

scans are a day early but went up late in the day, korean translation bro probably won't see this, but let's try to keep this bumped for a little while just in case.

Hell yeah, pig assault!

This is a very flashy fight damn.

So cover for Vol. 8 is confirmed Rengoku/Aniki.

where'd you get that from?

Oh you gotta be kidding me, I was going to go to bed in like an hour

So if Jump is coming out early, when do we get raws? if it's like tomorrow anyway, then I'm not staying up till after midnight to do this

Translations?

Friday.

On the cover page of this chapter.

Fuck. If I had seen this thread three hours ago, I could have just done it then, but it's getting late now and I need to wake up early tomorrow. And there's basically no way this thread will survive until midday tomorrow, and even if it did, that's a lot of trouble just to get the chapter a day earlier. Sorry guys, but I think I'm gonna be flaking out on this one. I should really be studying material that will actually be on my Korean test on Monday, anyway. These irregular weeks always fuck me up, I never know when they're happening. Anyway, sorry to make you guys wait. I'll make it up to you next week

It's okay, user. Good luck with your test.

oh, cool, I figured it'd be him (he deserves it ;_; ), but it's nice to have confirmation

damn,thank anyways,guess We got to wait for moon user day

it's cool, no worries. I didn't even realize it was going to be an early release until today.

I wonder if his father will actually end up doing anything later in the manga, considering he was super powerful in the past.

Imagine going about your day, then seeing a guy you thought was a girl Don a pig mask, start raving, then dislocated their shoulders and dive into the floorboards