GIVE ME YOUR LAND WHITE BOI

>GIVE ME YOUR LAND WHITE BOI

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AfriForum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in standard mandarin judging by the look of his fucking snake eyes

Bang

>inb4 Europe refuses white south african refugees because their fears are based on racist stereotypes

canada already does it

Yes master BBC here are my women too

I'm not a boi !

>be Boer
>d-do you want m-my wife too?

To the boers pic related

Salt the land.
Full scorched earth.
Enjoy starving to death you dumb fucking niggers while I laugh in Valhalla.

Nigga, please.

What all boers will look like in a year desu

Why don’t the white landowners form a task-force to defend each other’s farms when one is attacked?

Didn't they literally do that at one point and get cracked down on hard by the UN or something?

Rhodesia Panther protects.

I don't think so . UN doesn't have jurisdiction. I could be wrong

Get back to picking my cotton nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AfriForum

they kinda do.. funny thing is they had to start up these organizations after the incompetent black government has failed to protect them and now the black government is calling these afrikanners racist for defending themselves without them

That's brilliant.

nice meme flag, take it off.

>implying ill ever be able to afford land

With a whippin'

why?

Shot him and let my goats rape him ...

Put the escaped slave back onto the plantage and whip the suprevisor into shape.
Bet he was buisy fucking negro boypussy so he let that one escape.

>this isn't SA you ungrateful ape. i got 556 and some 9 millie hollows waiting for you tho

trenchcoat mafia represent btw

smart people would have fled SA decades ago

sorta a given that once apartheid was gone, a majority black government would get into power and white people would be killed/lose their land.

You don't need to be a psychic to see where this shit show is going.

exactly, I know a South African family that got the fuck out when apartheid ended. They sold their land for a nice chunk and moved.

Come.
Take.

Just take the land. Then we can laugh when they turn out just like Zimbabwe, stricken with famine because nig nogs are lazy pricks who don't actually want to farm.

SHALL

>How do you respond?
let me think
>rack slide
>aim at center mass
>squeeze trigger

How the hell are there still whites in South Africa? Get the hell out!!! Sell your land at market value and use the money to relocate to the West. It's for your own good.

Been there as long as yanks. No money. Poor. Blacks colonised it as well thanks to brits. This law will not only mean death of the whites but also all of the food supply will be cut in the middle of a drought

>T'chad

geez what a handsome hunk