Why kaiba underestimated yugi so much

Why kaiba underestimated yugi so much.

Because he cares more about his sexy alter ego.

Is this movie watchable for someone that only watched the original series?

But he was a cheater.

His obsession as the ancient priest is with the pharaoh, not Yugi.

Just watch it, Dubfag.

Yes, it is more like an epiloge for kaiba actually, it's more or less him dealing with the fact that the paraoh is dead.

No he wasn't.

Did Kaiba won? He had a trap(probably), and the duel got interrupted with 100 LP left for him.

No. Yugi surpassed the pharaoh, and Kaiba can't even beat the pharaoh. Jounouchi has beaten the pharaoh more times than Kaiba.

He never deals with it though. He follows his obsession all the way into the afterlife. And it's unlikely he won.

It was a magic card, i think it was polimerization actually, so yes he did lose to yugi there.

>more
Yes he was, it wa even implied when he used the true name that he can control "fate"

Show me where he cheated. Every thread someone says Atem/Yugi was a cheater and every thread no one will provide proof.

I understand that in the anime continuity Atem unlocked an ability to draw whichever card he visualized in his mind in the final duel (and only the final duel). But it's not like Atem or Yugi were cheating their way through the entire series like people say.

Nope, you see Kaiba's hand earlier and the only possible card it could be is Polymerization.

Not him but what about this? The puzzle glows just before Jou draws Time Wizard.

he never saw the final match against Atem

That's fair. I'm pretty sure that's the only time that happens, but you're right. You'd think he was doing that every duel though with the way people talk.

Because Yugi is a manlet.

There are more actually but i need to find those chapters first.

He stopped being one though, he was anzu's height by the end of the series.

What chapters do you know of, user? I don't really remember any other instances where it happens.

>Wears a fucking choker
>Alter ego has a significantly deeper voice while being noticeably taller and assertive
>best female friend is attracted to this alter ego

Kek.

I'd be interested to see them. I read the manga and watched DM a couple years ago in preparation for DSOD, but I honestly didn't see Yugi cheating as much as I expected based on what I was told.

>Kek
You need to go back.

>follows his obsession all the way to the after life
yes that would be a form of dealing with it I think. I handles the problem quite well actually.

I don't think Kaiba is going to be satisfied with a loss, which is what I really expect to happen.

Yes but take into account that Kaiba in the manga was absent from Battle city onward and was not a witness for the ceremonial duel. This movie follows manga canon and thus is more about providing closure to Kaiba's rivalry.

The ANIME inserted into the final duel the bit about the puzzle being able to let Atem decide what he draws, saying he's been doing so unconsciously through the whole series and having him do so consciously in the final game. This is not true in the manga.

this is about dealing with the fact that the pharaoh is dead, and chasing him to the afterlife is a very effective way of doing that. Winning is another matter.

>the puzzle being able to let Atem decide what he draws
The puzzle is never mentioned.

>saying he's been doing so unconsciously through the whole series
Neither is this. The entire explanation of it comes from Marik, and this is all he says. I just double-checked the episode.

Also, the puzzle claim doesn't make sense because neither of them are even wearing the puzzle at the time. Yugi takes it off and places it in the tablet before the duel starts.

TIME ROULETTE GOOOOO