If you think he is a lock for 2020

then you need to wake the fuck up.

If (((they))) dont assassinate him first, they are going to make damn sure he doesnt win re-election. If that means rigging the votes then so be it

depnds on who's running demorat. If its anyone other than some communist its a shoe in.

He will have to go through the primary process again, there's a chance he could lose there depending on who run against him and if he's still popular with his base.

no its not.

the deep state and shadow government is not going to allow him to win again.

Why the hell would I vote for him? He's been a colossal disaster.

Never underestimate the ability of the Dems to extract defeat from the jaws of victory.

youre a canadian

He is (((them))), user.

Your Canadian, you cant vote at all.

Nigger if all gun laws are not repealed we are going to war against the US government and your midterm elections will be a bloodbath.

They need to find someone to run against him first.

Why didn't (((they))) rig the vote the first time, then?

>(((they)))
His fucking shoe selling daughter and her husbando are (((they))) you fuck. And he appointed (((they))) to be his top "senior" (((advisors))). How stupid are you?

The point is. It wont matter if he wins fair and square. They will rig the system so he doesnt win.

Do you honestly think our rogue government will allow him back in?

because they were banking on the billions worth of Hillary shilling to work. Probably like it always has

You realize he's not completely powerless and that the military is largely behind him right?

Trump will win

They did. It wasn't enough, and they still lost. They won't make that mistake again.

Well, they let him in the first time. Either they don't have the power to rig the election of they have no desire to.

We'll be in a recession in 2020 and Dems will actually be motivated, "they" won't have to do anything.

Get for President Kamala Harris.

Kanye running democrat against him. They are going to try and rig it themselves.

this

They did try though.

Deport the taco niggers, build a wall and leave me and my guns alone or I'm staying home.

I don’t want to live in a world where my future white son can’t get into a decent college or get hired for a job because he’s a white male and that’s where we’re headed. We’re already most of the way there. I don’t want to take opportunities away from ANYONE. The dems do though, out of some perverted sense of “justice”

im unironically okay with both of these ideas

Are you fucking serious dude? This motherfucker could start the MAGA party and have senators and congressman flip and just devastate both dems and repubs. Do you really think the Republican party wants to loose all of the cash they have been flooded with? I hope they try something like this. Would be an overnight game changer.

>primary process

you're this stupid aren't you?

Off to the loonie bin with the orange.

>rigging the votes
Why would they need to rig votes? Trump has the lowest approval rating of ANY President EVER.

Y'all delusional, nothing can stop Michelle Obama 2020. It will be the most one sided race ever.

>If that means rigging the votes then so be it
Nigger, he's doing liberals more good than a Hillary presidency ever could.
Wake up Sheeple! The Dems threw the election to make conservatives look like retards (and Sup Forums is helping).

Trump loses in 2020, Kek plz confirm

>Sees pollsters announce Trump has a .023% chance to win the presidency

Wins presidency.

>Sees same pollsters announce Trump's approval rating is 46%

"Psh yeah right he's the lowest EVER of ALL TIME. They're obviously lying to make him look good."

>doesn't realize it's retarded.

fuck off shill.

everyone knows its fake news.

Praise Kek!

>implying Trump isn't a shabbos goy

Nehlen 2020

Is that why the collective impact of the simultaneous REEEE of all the lefties on election night can still be felt reverberating across the whole of the planet if you listen carefully enough?

>2020
Loss of the Senate opens up the impeachment over nothing route. That should be your primary concern.

His chances were never that low.
And his approval rating is 35%,
And yes, he IS the least popular president of all time.
But incumbents almost always win, so...

>impeachment over nothing
He violates the emoluments clause EVERY SINGLE DAY.
He ADMITTED he fired Comey because Comey refused an illegal order to derail an investigation into Flynn.

>His chances were never that low.
Lets not forget pollsters called the popular vote pretty closely.

Filthy dumb newfag scum

lol again you trust the team that brought you "Trump can never win ever Hillary is president 4 life welcome to the ofice madam prezzzz" when they say "people hate Trump so much that you should hate trump too in fact most people hate Trump lol we just asked our friends shhh".

Just, good job, dude. Really showing life what's what.

He's too powerful, there's nothing they can do to stop him.

I hope so.

Obvious shill forgot to switch his proxy

>its anyone other than some communist its a shoe in.
you think the left will stop at anything from becoming MORE left? you should start worrying, user

Or it could be that the extensive negative press throughout 4 years and record low approval ratings will guarantee an extremely low-energy reelection campaign. Trump might not even decide to run, if he's smart. Finish his term and get out while he can, able to live the rest of his life content that he's achieved the near impossible.

YOU can't Canadian. You have to live with that disaster you have back at home.

no wall no vote.

If he doesn't ban vidya or guns first.

>implying the left won't fuck it up once again
It wasn't a victory of Trump, it was a loss of the left movement (politicians, mass media, etc). Unless they don't learn from their mistakes, there won't be a Trump 2020

If he was a real threat to (((them))) he'd be dead already.

Just like they made sure he didn't win in the first place right?

Welp
>22
>2020
>2+0+2+0 = 4
>4 years
Well I guess that Kek has spoken, it would be more fitting if I got 2020 instead of 22 though