Mass deportations are inevitable

Mass deportations are inevitable in the near future. Whites are approaching minority status in their countries and having their treasuries parasitized and populations terrorized by a ceaseless inflow of invaders. It's only a matter of time before Whites vote in a party to begin mass deportations.

What will these mass deportations look like? What country will likely do them first? How will the UN react? How will international media react? How will leftists try to stop it? How can leftist sabotage effectively be countered? What infrastructure will likely be used for mass deportations? How will the home countries react when their emigrants are "returned to sender"? What stages could be introduced before involuntary deportation to make things easier (ex. incentivized voluntary emigration)?

Answers and discussion welcome. We need to start talking about this to prepare for it and make it go as successfully and smoothly as possible.

PREVIOUS:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160972146

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xBNT8lMVRno}
youtube.com/watch?v=ONs1gpwkCrk
tribune.com.pk/story/1159735/roll-20-years-peshawar-prepares-bid-farewell-kabuli-burger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How will the UN react
>Who the fuck cares? What are they going to do except pass some useless resolution or send a strongly worded letter?

The US is in a unique position to conduct mass deportations on their own without worrying much about outside interference because they are the world's superpower. This might not be the case for smaller European countries. Say for example if Austria was the first to begin mass deportations, and the UN and EU, especially Merkel, tried to crack down on them.

They should absolutely go ahead with the mass deportations, but they'll need to deal with potential problems from the UN and EU. Could the US help them weather these threats? Would Trump increase trade with Austria for example if the EU threatened them for mass deporting migrants?

A discussion of infrastructure and logistics, with numbers, would be productive. Back-of-the-envelope calculations and that sort of thing. What major train networks and ports could be used? Would these companies be willing / able to be coerced into allowing use of their infrastructure? Could they spare the infrastructure use and keep the economy running smoothly, or would more infrastructure have to be built?

How many people could each port reasonably process per day? How many people are there to be processed? What is a realistic time frame for the operation? What temporary housing requirements would be necessary, how much food would be needed, where would it come from so it doesn't expire before consumption?

Pic related

this problem is NOT going away - the current situation is unsustainable, financially, demographically and otherwise
something has to give

any political party or movement which ignores this problem will become totally irrelevant

something will happen, whether through action or inaction - inaction will likely result in civil unrest and/or economic depression, eventually a collapse

>Mass deportations are inevitable

either that or mass deaths, your choice really

>Entire argument is baseless
what part is incorrect?

do you disagree that whites are becoming a minority in their countries around the world?

do you disagree that increasingly high taxes on economically productive whites combined with massive costs for migrants, refugees and illegal immigrants is unsustainable?

do you disagree that higher crime rates among migrants, especially sexual violence perpetrated by migrants against White women, is causing an increasing hostility and pressure that will eventually be unable to be contained?

do you disagree that the current situation will necessarily have to come to some conclusion, whether through action or inaction?

Why are they running from their homes?

From a government and logistic perspective it's easier than it looks as long as there is a strong sector of the civil population willing to go with such severe measures.

In Spain we deported hundreds of thousands of Jews and Muslims who had roots to the land for generations, yes, hundreds of thousands (more than 300k muslims, in some regions they where as much as 1/3 of the popluation by then) with the technology we had centuries ago. How did we do it? We basically put most of them on trail and sent them to the shores where they were put on massive ships that went back and forth to North Africa, very simple but only because we had the will to do it. Also, very humane given the circumstances and the historical scenario, in most historical cases there were no expulsions of foreign peoples but massacres, I think we behaved humanely.

I don't see why we couldn't do that today if there is enough political and social will.

The only way to deport that many people is to start killing them and hope to Christ that the rest run for the border themselves.

More like mass physical removal if you know what i mean. There is too many shiskins and niggers on this planet

Does not matter. We are going to die from the AI take over. Those who get deported will die last {youtu.be/xBNT8lMVRno} Read :why the future does not need humans

Economic Osmosis

they naturally follow the gradient from lower to higher resources; when the border (like the cell membrane) is too permeable, they pass through

I hope so

yeah..you kind of have to me majority to do that

kek user that might result in severe economic sanctions and backlash, which would impede your ability to finance further deportations

you have to think about the long game

still are the majority
not projected to lose that status until roughly the middle of the century in most Western countries

there is still hope for survival, but only if we act preemptively

otherwise South Africa is the nightmare that awaits for whites as despised minorities around the world

Ok let's use cruise ships then. Free chikkunz and a one way trip to wabanka

This, I've been trying to tell people that it's the only way and it's going to look real ugly. Think about gun owners and how in a confiscation scenario, some will resist and there are enough gun owners to make that a bloodbath. Same thing is gonna apply to these illegals. Interesting times ahead anons.

A very easy way to destroy leftist arguments about "nobody cares about Whites becoming a minority" is to show them South Africa:
youtube.com/watch?v=ONs1gpwkCrk

Your elites and leaders don't give a shit about whites. Instead, they'll happily accept more mutts, that are easier to control. Canada will become the fourth Brazil, right after your other two North American friends.

The end result is 1000 people on the whole planet

This won't happen. Not without a complete state overhaul / execution of traitors to the ethnic people. That is sadly the only way. Politically people just won't allow it. Different times, different society. Sadly, shit needs to break down and become violent first, only then can we start to fix these problems. Hopefully once and for all this time.

Pic related is one idea, you could transport one million people PER VOYAGE with a convoy of 14 cargo ships, with the shipping containers cheaply retrofitted into temporary living quarters (as many people are doing now with shipping containers)

Lmao imagine that tipping

>It's only a matter of time before Whites vote in a party to begin mass deportations.

If only what you stated were true.

The USA and your nation have simply allowed too many foreigners in.

In the USA la raza always works for the benefit of la raza.

It absolutely is
see
either that or some kind of collapse
something HAS to give, the current system is economically unsustainable (not to mention other ways it's unsustainable)

>South Africa is the nightmare that awaits for whites
we know this but the average normie won't notice till it's too late..just like south africans

I wish you were right I really do.

it's probably actually worse for us because it's going so slowly..like the hour hand of a clock, you know it's moving but..

Lol that's not what will happen.

>It's only a matter of time before Whites are democractically voted out of power, then out of existence.

That's what will happen.

but in all seriousness it would be better for them to be delivered humanely and to set up a semi-permanent "crate city" by offloading their homes from the boat onto the new country

otherwise, mass deaths would bring international condemnation and most importantly economic sanctions that could impede your ability to finance further deportations

you have to think of the long game

>Wh*toid subhumans think they can do shit
cute

you don't have to wish, just watch

I suggest the human, largely voluntary, possibly incentivized remigration plan as opposed to hurrying an economic collapse, as the collapse will be far less humane, for humans and for the natural environment and animals (which people often forget)

Best part is tipping the containers overboard when out in the middle of the north atlantic.

people are asleep and complacent, but not nearly as much as you are judging them to be

situations like South Africa are starting to wake them up
especially now that the MSM strangehold on information is weakening

don't give up hope

see
what happens when your economy gets so strangled by sanctions afterwards that you can't afford new boats to continue the deportations? or nobody will do business with you to sell you the necessary infrastructure to continue?

you have to be coldly logical about this, it's not a revenge or murder fantasy, it's about saving your people

sometimes the most effective way is actually rather mundane - so be it
if your priority is to live out some revenge fantasy even when that's not in the best interest of your people - then the best interest of your people is not your priority, and that's a big problem

Whites won't do shit and you faggots are going to be online rambling about how the great uprising is just around the corner right up until the last member of your pathetic cuckold race dies alone in some shitty nursing home from neglect by the nigger nurses.

You can cut their benis. It works, too.

this is the Belgian answer for everything

>May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out

There is no way on god's green earth that true mass deportation will ever, ever be politically allowed to happen.
It won't.
It should be.
It won't.
So, as long as we're pipe dreaming, I'd sail them halfway into the ocean and let'em drown. Has the exact same chance of happening as the canuckian gov't saying "whoops - we fucked up. Let's round up the darkies and send'em home!"

this thread has brought out lots of shills
this kind of deportation scenario is one of their worst nightmares
largely because it's very likely to happen - that's why it scares them so much

>There is no way on god's green earth that true mass deportation will ever, ever be politically allowed to happen.

watch

Iceberg it

What job do you want after the culture wars are over? Me pic related

I will.
You tell me, precisely, how the political will can happen. All three canadian political parties want immigration - it's the belief it's the only way forward to keep canada's gdp growing. There is, and will always be, no political will to round people up and kick the out.
Especially since Canada, and Canadians, have always prided themselves on helping others - that will not change. You will not get a large grassroots nor top-down movement to boot the fucking darkies and others out of this country. We have a hard enough time kicking out illegals who have criminal records, let alone 'peace loving' individuals looking for 'a better life'.

You're dreaming kid - only difference is, my dreams involved a desire for genocide. Yours simply involve self-delusion.

>paid voluntary sterilization...

for those who absolutely refuse to leave, no matter how much money you offer?

Pakistan deported 2m refugees few weeks ago. TWO MILLION. It's not that hard.

Like some kind of final solution

good post

kek

Why need for genocide? Ship everyone back to where they came from, leave their continents untouched for a couple generations and it will all sort out itself. Hell, maybe some actual societies will raise from the ashes.

>All three canadian political parties want immigration - it's the belief it's the only way forward to keep canada's gdp growing
welcome to the future

there will be a very, very strong inverse correlation between automation-driven unemployment and immigration

just watch

Why not a need for genocide? If I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming big.
Only whitey left on the planet - and stories of the dark times.

but but but muh ethnic cuisine!

tribune.com.pk/story/1159735/roll-20-years-peshawar-prepares-bid-farewell-kabuli-burger/

this
see
you could deport one million
>in a single voyage
with a 14 boat convoy

If Dork Korea can get stuff over its border against the UN and the USA, whole Europe can too. And we can Build the ships ourself

Good on Lauren, she's alright despite what a lot here might say.
I don't expect journalist/activists to be saints or role models, I judge her by her work, some is meh, some is excelent

And you believe that would result in deportation?
Not a chance - it may result in the attempt to form unions again, and definitely violence against companies that have automated people out of work. But the unemployed won't view their replacement by automation as the work of the dark races, but rather the elite overlords. If you think violence is going to occur, you're choosing the wrong target for whom will be in the crosshairs.
Canada simply will not mass deport people. We're still flagellating ourselves over the residential schools and dropping billions on lazy natives as a result. There'll be no possible way, ever, that we'll swing hard-right and start booting people out, regardless if it's the 'right' decision.
I wish you were right, kiddo. I do.
I just know my country, countrymen, and history a bit too well to see it coming to pass.

ah, if only...

>If I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming big.
what are you more interested in:
A) saving your people
B) committing genocide

they are not the same thing - in fact, they might be somewhat mutually exclusive under most circumstances, see
sanctions and international isolation won't help you achieve future goals

thanks user

I think it's too late, the demographics are irreversibly changed.
because their countries suck and they know Europe won't do anything about it.
Same reason you guys are getting fucked over by Mexicans.

actually, mass sterilization and/or euthanasia is inevitable this century. too many peeps thinking they can burn oil forever. primitive tribes like indians, africans, and chinks think they're entitled to their own industrial revolutions.

if you're blackpilled, allow me to infect you with my optimism
if you're a shill, your demoralization attempts have done absolutely nothing so don't bother continuing it's just a waste of time

Mass Immigration fuels Cheap Labor. As long as there are enough white dupes willing to pay taxes to the darkies, they will continue to be brought here and worked for about $5 USD per hour (sometimes less.) The Bosses, many of whom are Jewish make more money on Mass Immigration than they lose. White Dupes will pay the cost through taxes and have to live around the new immigrants who also bring crime and drugs into communities. The rich Jews and Good Goy Whites will live comfortably far away from the Help and will not understand or care about the plight of the white working class. The white working class is going to have to save itself. (Now you know why the (((Masters))) are so against Christianity. Churches gives whites a place to discuss trouble in society and decide how to fix problems. If whites don't have faith, they will not go to church and thus won't organize to stop Mass Immigration.)

Everything the Jewish Masters are involved in is calculated to support Mass Immigration in some way. Destroying white cohesion is one important step to breaking the ability of a white community to defend itself. The more you know. Truth matters!

>But in the end it's only a passing thing, this shadow; even darkness must pass.

They should all be deported and put in camps, worked to death and those not complicit get a bullet to the brain. Fuck subhumans.

why can't i save my people via genocide, i personally believe other groups are calling for it, why not just go ahead with it? lets eject them all and if they dont want to go, they're entitled to a speedy execution. you aren't going to come to my country, take advantage of polite people and then shit all over it.

The hardest part about this is not the technical difficulties but rather getting the will of at least the majority of the population behind this.

How can we convince 60% of America to deport mexicans, blacks, jews, and muslims?

>mass sterilization
>deportations
why not both?

>too many peeps thinking they can burn oil forever
now you're getting to another interesting piece in this puzzle - even beyond the certainty of an eventual economic collapse, there is also the looming threat of an environmental collapse too (peak oil and other things)

this system will NOT last much longer, the future is quickly being decided now - whether through action or inaction

They deserve to be treated like the animals they are, not like humans.

It could be easily done but it would require control of the media.

Do we have a trillion dollars laying around to buy it all back from the jews?

this user isn't wrong, fema already has plenty of camps and plastic coffins to fill up. at least we'll give them the dignity of a less crowded mass grave.

>what are you more interested in:
>A) saving your people
>B) committing genocide

Here's the thing - most people will not, or cannot, differentiate between the above. They have been too indoctrinated that 'saving white people by kicking out the darkies' is 'racial genocide'. Fuck, the white western world still beats itself up over a bunch of fucking niggers in rwanda doing what they've always done - wiping each other out. But no - that was somehow due to colonial imperialism drawing lines in ethnicities, thereby sparking violent tensions that came about only because whitey colonized the country!
Whitey causes genocide!
And that shit happened, what, 25 fucking years ago.
The people do not have the stomach for this. And the political masters will not bring them around to doing so - they could, absolutely. People can be brought around to anything - but our political machines will not allow that to happen. Hell, if a miracle occurred, and the populace did want it, they'd still be fought tooth and nail. Laws brought in to silence any kind of 'dissent' (as is already being done), and if need be, G20-esqeue violent beatdowns of any public demonstrations.

Canada will not come around to this point. For better or worse, it just won't happen. Maybe the US will. Maybe Germany will finally smarten up - but Canada? Not a fucking chance - we're far too used to diversity as it is (thanks to the years of fighting with quebec) to even consider ethnic cleansing in any way, shape, or form.

sadly.

I'm old. I've seen this shit come around time and again. Nothing will come of it.
Your optimism is not a bad thing, but it's not something that can last either.

>Mass Immigration fuels Cheap Labor
not for long
see
this game is changing fast, the playing field is rapidly evolving - and it's in our favor

open your eyes and see the writing on the wall
the future of low skilled labor is robotic

>the age of the immigrant is over
>the time of the robot has come

>if you're blackpilled, allow me to infect you with my optimism

Oh man you are going to have to do more than that to make be vomit up the blackpill.

He's young. Very young. His heart is in the right place, I think.
He just doesn't understand the weakness of human nature, especially amongst canucks these days.

you'd need a big event, i mean a big one, last time it took the decimation of a naval base. we ran wild all over the middle east after some buildings and planes were taken down, but we should have just ejected them all at that point no questions asked, or rounded them up for camps in the desert to satisfy the american people, guilty or not, there are communities that need to take responsibility for the actions of their members and if they dont or wont, the entire community should suffer, especially in countries where they are the outsiders, that's how we would be treated there.

>I'm old
the world is much different now
the game is changing
the rules might be alien to your experience

you're not too old to to see the writing on the wall
>Maybe the US will. Maybe Germany will finally smarten up - but Canada? Not a fucking chance

when those places get their affairs in order and become a shining example and a beacon of light to the rest of the West - how long do you think it will take for people to demand we follow their lead?

how much appetite will there be for further immigration when automation replaces half the workforce and unemployment is causing the country to teeter on the brink of civil war?

how does being blackpilled help?
don't you know shills want us to be blackpilled?

The difference there is, both were against an external aggressor.
There may have been some internal discomfort for those sharing the ethnicity of the external aggressor, but they weren't rounded up and deported (even the japs were just kept in camps).
What is being discussed here is the mass deportation of people from the country. There is no north american precedent for that - hell, we still get shit for turning a boatload of jews away during WW2.
We view ourselves as...the place people come to get away from oppression. That's our little gold star, so to speak. Changing that would require a fundamental paradigm shift in our thought processes...a deep, long, introspective gaze that escapes society at large.
Short of darkie hordes slaughtering whites everywhere they go, this kind of mass deportation won't happen.

Lying to yourself and others does not help either my son.

black pills are just blue pills colored black

The Mass Deportations would have to be done in the following way:
1. Whites regain a Pro White outlook on society. That means it is no longer taboo to say that white, blue, gold, green and red are more beautiful colors than brown. (If you can't love what you were born as, you won't be motivated to defend yourself.)
2. Using this rediscovered spirit, whites break the laws against being exclusive and they form a consistent definition of "Who counts as white?"
3. When challenged by the Slave Master Class and their Orc Hoards, whites will have to fight like mad dogs and must win that fight. (The success of this fight depends on how many working class white men believe that whites have a right to be exclusive.)
4. With the white Slave Masters defeated and executed, all forms of government money can be denied to non whites. This will cause another big fight and whites had better be ready for it too. Whites will easily beat a starving darkie army.
5. Jews will have to be exterminated or they will continue tempting Good Goy Whites into being Slave Masters, who will then assist the Jews in destroying white racial cohesion so they can live high on the hog.
6. With the Jewish Demons defeated and executed the white world will be better able to determine how it wishes to live with itself, free from the self hatred that permeates modern white thought. Whites can start to colonize the solar system.

Oh come on, that does not make any sense.

You're on your way to being blackpilled. Your optimism at 'saving the white race' will soon turn to a darker realization of human nature, and the fact very, very few people truly give a shit about 'saving the white race'.
People will black pill you.
I've been you - I've been a firefighter for a long, long fucking time. The optimism I had going in...was incredible. The reality of life, however, replaces that. The way people are, the way people behave, the fact they give only a shit about themselves short of some black dude holding a knife to their throat...and even then, I've seen bitches go back to dudes who did just that.
It's not being 'black pilled'. It's about realizing just how people and society are truly structured.

>If only what you stated were true.
>The USA and your nation have simply allowed too many foreigners in.
>I wish you were right I really do.
>Oh man you are going to have to do more than that to make be vomit up the blackpill.
>Lying to yourself and others does not help either ""my son.""

>meme flag

care to explain?

>I've been a firefighter for a long, long fucking time

how much do you understand about robotics and programming AI?

Well, I don't fly the USA flag anymore because it is not even a nation, it is just an economic zone now.

defeatism doesn't win

New question: what countries could migrants be deported to? It doesn't necessarily have to be their home country.

Would securing foreign spaces for the deportees necessarily involve military conflict, or could parcels of land be bought from poorer countries for the purposes of deportation?

Countries that are especially underdeveloped might actually welcome an influx of minorites from Europe. They might stand to gain from it as much as Europe stands to gain from the deportations.

I'll ask you the same question as the other guy:

how much do you understand about robotics and programming AI?
>or in other words: is your pessimism as well informed as you think?

Enough to know that what you think will happen in the future won't.
Something else will, something that is an unforeseen twist to what you think will happen.
Welcome to life. It does not go how you think it does.

I am a programmer and I do have a base level of understanding about machine learning and what it actually is.

That is the reason I am not that worried about it.

People have a very hollywood mindset about what AI and automaton actually entails.

Some phrases that will help you talk about what is going on in every white country:
The White Working Class Has No Civil Rights
Jewish Masters Own All The Money Everyone Uses
Mass Immigration Makes Cheap Labor
(((Slave Masters))) Destroy Christianity To Keep Poor Whites From Organizing
You Still Get More White Children If You Breed Them That Way