Trump recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel

How can anyone on this board justify this bullshit? I like trump but I can’t stand his stance on Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem#Jordanian_and_Israeli_rule_(1948–1967)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow you're a little late newfriend

Been US policy forever, the others just didn't have the balls to follow through.
Barbaric dirt farmers who retroactively claimed Jesus as a prophet will go ballistic so it's all good.

No shit but I still want an answer

kill yourself, it's the only answer

I’m not religious but the Israelis are stealing land from the Palestinians which is theft. How could trump look past this

No you fuc off dumb nigger bitch whore faggot

Found the KIKE

you got the fucking nazi flag you dense motherfucker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
Hitler thought the jews were parasites corrupting their host nation and thought giving them a nation outside of europe might fix the problem.
you sound like you want the muzzies to control jerusalem which is borderline insane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem#Jordanian_and_Israeli_rule_(1948–1967)
juiciest bit: After 1948, since the old walled city in its entirety was to the east of the armistice line, Jordan was able to take control of all the holy places therein. While Muslim holy sites were maintained and renovated,[204] contrary to the terms of the armistice agreement, Jews were denied access to Jewish holy sites, many of which were destroyed or desecrated. Jordan allowed only very limited access to Christian holy sites,[205] and restrictions were imposed on the Christian population that led many to leave the city. Of the 58 synagogues in the Old City, half were either razed or converted to stables and hen-houses over the course of the next 19 years, including the Hurva and the Tiferet Yisrael Synagogue. The 3,000-year-old[206] Mount of Olives Jewish Cemetery was desecrated, with gravestones used to build roads, latrines and Jordanian army fortifications. 38,000 graves in the Jewish Cemetery were destroyed, and Jews were forbidden from being buried there.[207][208] The Western Wall was transformed into an exclusively Muslim holy site associated with al-Buraq.
& you are late hun
sage

You think I don’t know the bullshit history behind it? You think I don’t know about the Balfour agreement? Fucking dumbass. I wanna know why trump looks past theft of land. Stupid fuck German you disappoint adolf

Muslim squatters aren't native. They're like black Americans who pretend to be Egyptian.

Hey kike it’s always been Palestine

If you knew anything about history you would know that there is no such thing as a Palestinian people. The Levant has always been the sovereign home of the Hebrew people, and would have always been so if not for the Roman interference in the region

I don't think you know the story behind this, and i still think you are only pretending to have heard of it, trying your best to fit into the mysterious people on 4chins by being as edgy/offensive as possible.
and you think adolf would be disappointed because i "look past the theft of land"? you know what lebensraum is? like he never planned to grab anything east of germany (not just the native lands) lmao
he surely would go full sjw on israel you delusional fuck
sage

>saudi shill larping with nazi flag
oyyy veyyyyy

No u

Hey Mudslime it always hasn't

obviously you will bend over for the rabbi on command.

Hitler wanted Jews to go to Madagascar. You’re a poor excuse of a German or maybe you’re one of those Somali Germans

is just 69420911D chess goy

Says the Jew sticking up for Jews

Get off my threat you’re a nigger

Well maybe Trump trying to deport the Jews to Israel I don't know

He’s cucking. The only leader in recent times that didn’t cuck for the Jew was hitler and or Mussolini

Because the kikes want it to be Tel-Aviv and don't want it to be Jerusalem? Because having the capital as Jerusalem makes Christians happy and upsets the kikes?
Yea I'm aware of the Balfour declaration and that the country shouldn't even exist too but what is done is done and the only way were gonna be able to answer the JQ for now is to revoke dual citizenship and send em back. Hopefully they all kike each other instead and the muzzies and kikes keep their fighting there instead of spilling it all over the world.

lmao try harder
did you even read the havaara agreement? does it state palestine or amdagascar
mudslime reading comprehension lmao
sage

Good awnser. I don’t know why these other shill faggkfs literally agree that Palestine is Israel’s. They are KEKS who bend over for the rabbi in charge of their lives

Fuck off kike. Havaara agrenent was 1933, Madagascar plan was formed in 1940. The Jewish homeland is Madagascar, not Palestine. Fucking kill your self you’re not German anymore

no, muslims are literally worse than the jews
this way i can at least visit jerusalem
no everyone who isn't completely braindead is a shill
sage

>i like trump
are you retarded, he's one of the biggest cunts on the planet, not even his wife 'likes trump'

>giving some dirt to jews thousands of miles away
oh shit you're right op we should Just occuppy all of earth.SAGE

It’s so obvious you’re Jewish, shilling for stolen land of Israel. Palestinians don’t cause the world as much pain was they do. Madagascar will put your final homeland faggot

Fuck off you have nothing to add to this conversation

He’s better than hilldog Mohammed

>LET ME TELL YOU WHY MY MEME IDEOLOGY IS SUPERIOR PLUS CHECK OUT MY SWEET MEME FLAG
You have nothing to add to earth faggot. SAGE

Meme ideology? Lol you must be a faggot or something

It's just what city is the favorite. It's not a big deal lol

that shit dont matter what matters is the billions we have systematically given them over the years of what have they have they spent it on? If such a tiny state is so peaceful and cooperative why cant they take care of themselves since ww2?

>muh holy sites
organized religion is the cancer that is destroying itself, let it happen.

US was founded on land theft. Swindling indians and putting them in equivalent of Gaza.
The strong live, the weak die.

No there was no nation in North America prior to the USA FAGGOT

All of it matters

Ur dumb obviously fuck off

There was indian nations. You need to read history. What i said is true and always will be. The strong live, the weak die.

>How can anyone on this board justify this bullshit?
Fuck off nigger. It's not our fault you're retarded.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Because it was a law enacted by Congress in the 90’s, and Trump is doing his executive duty to enforce the laws enacted by Congress. Previous presidents didn’t have the balls.

samefagging on a board with ID's?

Sad!

I'm always happy to hear proposals that end with more dead Arabs. Even if ((they)) have a hand in it.

Muh 4d jewish sucking mastery

>Indian nations
you’re a fucking retard. The first Americans were settlers. You can’t settle a nation that already exists, they created the First Nation thst ever existed on the N.American continent stupid shit

>4D chess

Oh that explains why he married ivanka off to a Jew, got it

>didn’t have the balls

Zionists literally control the US. You fucking mongrel

>Jews
>tel aviv gay capital of the world

SAD

Falling right in accordance w the plan, KYS

kek

I hope it’s real it’s the right thing to do

why do you think the shills are going after kushner? They couldn't manipulate him.

I haven’t seen any shill on here talk about kushner

They were religious zealots, outcasts. Making land grabs in the name of god, uprooting the existing inhabitants and pushing them in to elclaves where they died or are dying off.
The US was founded on the same principles as Israel is being built, and if you cant see the similarity then you are a fool.
Anglos built the US with the same religious zeal as jews are building Israel, but because it was Anglos you ignore the truth.
Fair enough. The truism remains that the strong live and the weak will die.

Holy fuck you need to stop with your kikery. You will be exterminated soon Moshe.

There's tons mate.

>I'm always happy to hear proposals that end with more dead Arabs.
Only a subverting kike would say this.

Because Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Israel conquered Palestine. Palestine continues to exist but by the mercy of liberal self-adulation. The two-state solution is one of the sacred cows of the idea of world peace being a feasibility.

2018 brings no more Palestine, and no more South Africa.

>Because Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
Wrong kike, your people will be exterminated soon.

kek. How wrong you are.

>How can anyone on this board justify this bullshit?
The Conservatives, Republicans and alt-right aren't actually pro-White.

Try and see what happens. See what fucking happens. Reap the whirlwind.

>Try and see what happens. See what fucking happens. Reap the whirlwind.
We know what you kikes will do. Samson Option.

Oh I already know what will happen kike, I already know.

>Quran, Chapter 62:

>5. The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah, but then failed to uphold it, is like the donkey carrying works of literature. Miserable is the example of the people who denounce God’s revelations. God does not guide the wrongdoing people.

>6. Say, “O you who follow Judaism; if you claim to be the chosen of God, to the exclusion of the rest of mankind, then wish for death if you are sincere.”

>7. But they will not wish for it, ever, due to what their hands have advanced. God knows well the wrongdoers.

>8. Say, “The death from which you flee will catch up with you; then you will be returned to the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible, and He will inform you of what you used to do.”

always negotiate with shit that doesnt really matter

*hands rubbing intensely* Of Course

Hey retard, would you rather have jews in every western country on Earth, meddling in it's affairs and being all jew-y?

Or would you rather have them in Israel minding their own shit and killing/dying to sandniggers?

wtf i hate trump now

>Or would you rather have them in Israel minding their own shit and killing/dying to sandniggers?
Kike detected. This is what the Zionists want since they operate better as a unit in a single state.

Israel is just a base of international criminal kikery.

found the rothschild kike "nazi" larper

you're trying to put them where they can actually fuck with us humans

>r*ddit spacing
>found the rothschild kike "nazi" larpe
Did you glace at the mirror or something? You're a low IQ pleb, stay out of conversations you know nothing about.

You understand that the Rothschilds literally founded the state of Israel right for the exact purpose of bringing as many Jews as possible to operate as a world government in an NWO?