Muh AR-15's

>muh AR-15's
>muh rifles
>muh Zogboi
Meanwhile the US continues to sell more than ever before to the most radical islamist countries including Saudi's according to the International Peace Research Institute

While the dumb nigger cattle, including you lap dogs lick up this debate created for you, shit's going down as usual and the US is arming Europe's enemies

So why arent you doing something about it then, I thought Europe was all powerful and didnt take shit from anyone, not afraid of anything.

I think your hatred for Americans is founded on somewhat delusional terms. First of all, Americans are white! Amerimutt was first called typical Mexican, now suddenly everyone in America is a Mexican?

why are you ok selling arms to terrorist nations, saudi's are hardcore islamists, why do you sell them billions in arms when you know all they do is subvert and undermine the west?
Aren't you burgers supposed to be Christian?

we're talking about americans being sidelined by propaganda again
>HERE LISTEN TO THESE GUN ARGUMENTS
>HURRRR THE RIFLES
>HURRR
all this has no impact, whatever is decided, not on the world scale where real things happen
so while you debate about who's white or not and should guvernment take your rifles the elite simply sell out the west by arming its enemies on a never seen before scale

AND YOU ARE OK with this appearantly, you bully people that criticize you, you are all useful idiots, all of Sup Forums is just a bunch of useful idiots that can't think for themselves and just talks about w/e the propaganda machine serves them
Same way how they get to make you talk about racism simply to advertise a movie

Saudi Arabia is based, they stone fornicating whores and faggots to death. And they aren’t using those weapons against Europe, just against other shitty sandnigger nations

orly??

like they never armed rebels / ISIS and other scum fighting the west, and why the fuck would you praise them for mediëval practises, don't say you fell for the /r9k/ meme and became a bitter virgin so now all females have to be tortured to death...

get your head out of your ass, if anything the most disgusting culture is american culture, filled to the brim with nigger music, spicc tunes and degeneracy

Bait threads are posted by bots schlomo, it's mostly 1 post by this ID bullcrap, i'm an actual person.

Now fuck off

the US continues to sell more than ever before to the most radical islamist countries including Saudi's
>Implying we aren't waiting for the fireworks when the oil dries up

>why are you ok selling arms to terrorist nations, saudi's are hardcore islamists, why do you sell them billions in arms
Because we're making billions of dollars starting the war, manufacturing weapons for the war, arming both sides, and by taxing the american people more to pay for the "costs" (lol).

This is our biggest source of income. That's why we've been at war for the last 17 years. We're fucking rolling in it.

t. Brainlet
Every country with a sizesable arms industry is selling arms to everyone.

Am I fucking high or do these headlines seem to respond to the gun debate directly? Stay with me here...

Shootings happen all the time. I get that. But EVERYONE is saying they're happening more in 2018 than they have in a long time. Even experts and politicians. The country concert got us pissed and agitated about gun control, but it wasn't enough to get us to mobilize.

Meanwhile Trump still has his precious NRA base (composed of whoever idfk), and they're the only ones still defending him.

So suddenly 17 high school students get killed a la Columbine (the last time a school shooting actually produced any legislative results), but get this...THE SHOOTER IS IMMACULATE. And I mean it, hes the quintessential mass shooter. Part of Alt right, armed with military grade weapons, long history of mental health issues, broken home (no family), and reported to multiple law enforcement agencies in the last 2 years of his life. Hes so perfect, he looks plastic. Everythings in place, and we haven't even heard a fucking WORD leave his mouth. We don't need to. We dont need a manifesto or any kind of letter explaining why he did it. His entire backstory is tailor made to answer those questions before we even have them. And thats just the shooter.

Whats pro-guns response?
"There should've been an armed guard!" Day 1.
Suddenly, on day 3, there WAS an armed guard but he didn't go into the building! See?! that won't work!
"Law enforcements fault!"
Sheriff defends his agency, while "conveniently" letting it slip that multiple agents were on the scene and did nothing.
"ARM THE TEACHERS! THATLL FIX IT!"
Todays headline: "Teacher shoots up the school they work at"

And the comment section says? "SEE, THIS IS WHY ARMING TEACHERS WONT WORK".

They have given us a tailor made response to every pro gun argument. Each headline gives us a new talking point, and subverts the old one. This is engineered. I'm not fucking crazy. Someone is planning this.

You think we like fighting for Israel? The only ones who want to be there are libertarians and kike lovers.

that can take a while, oil """""""experts""""""" working for companies just do what they're told.
If they want to raise prices theyll say the oil ceiling has been reached so they spike up the cost per barrel w/o any need to do so.

Exactly because it's pretty much the only thing you export, if the US would've decided to export some fucking food and medicine instead of just guns the entire middle east NEVER would've been able to slaughter each other off in the fashion that has been going on.

If you take the west and see it as the new world, nations living in the 21st century than the ME and Africa, etc are nations stuck in the old world, and no amount of western influence or gun trading will solve those problems, they need to do that themselves.
Ofc once you stop intervening you give way to Russia / China to ally themselves with those at the far side of the world trying to team up against you.

yeh but can't you see the danger in arming militia's and foreign proxy wars?
this way you create no solution, you just arm primitive caveman wanting to shoot their own kin and others because they have a different ethnic, tribal or religious background.

instead of trying to solve real problems the public is approached as if it was some braindamaged fratboy by the media;
>wwwwwwwwwwwhoooaaaa dude, check out these gun control issues
>bra, productivity is rising for 2 decades
>duuudeee, payment still the same because lel, inflation
>bruh,... bruh.. can't buy a house, can't raise a family, just focuss on diversity and sports
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I honestly don't care or believe any shootings that come from the US, blatant fear mongering.
IF THERE IS AN ATTACK then where are the fucking bodies, why is there no blood?
Some goatfucker drives a truck through a bunch of people and there is glood and guts everywhere, appearantly in the US people getting shot fly off like angels to heaven

anyway fuck the shooter story, fuck the gun argument, IT'S JUST A DIVERTION

ON WITH BUSINESS AS USUAL ARMING ENEMIES OF THE WEST SELLING THEM BILLIONS IN ARMS
TROLOLOLO

>Ofc once you stop intervening you give way to Russia / China to ally themselves with those at the far side of the world trying to team up against you.

Exactly.

We're in too deep now. That's why the "exit strategy" was such a big deal. It wasn't a literal exit strategy (even though we also didn't have that), it was semi-metaphorical. We've been pissing people off for way too long, and profiting off of it, to suddenly pull back now and let them retaliate in the way they see fit. What Russia is doing right now is prob the safest way a country CAN retaliate against our capitalist imperialism (for lack of a better word) without starting an all out war with us.

Most Americans want the wars to stop, but we get the impression that most politicians know the dangers of what that would mean. Sitting ducks with most of the world pissed off at us. How do you exit a position like that?

>the most disgusting culture is american culture, filled to the brim with nigger music, spicc tunes and degeneracy
I agree, our culture is full of sexual liberation, racemixing, faggotry, and other kinds of degeneracy. Saudi Arabia removes the tumors before they spread. If adulterous whores were stoned to death in the streets all western problems would fix themselves overnight. Only a faggot would disagree

I'm glad you, living in the Netherlands, aren't directly affected by these things. That must be nice for you.

If it is a diversion, our kids are still dying. We HAVE to be distracted just to save their lives.

>So why arent you doing something about it then
We don't need too, a feral dog will always bite its owner

Happy 9/11!

Time for you frogs to legalize guns for yourselves then, and admit burgers are right to value their 2nd amendment.

>our kids are still dying
500.000 people died in syria alone and left EU struggling with immigration crisis last 6-7 years
how many kids died of school shootings?
like a few dozen since then?
fuck off with your dead narrative

I'm not saying those things aren't atrocious.
They are.

What I'm saying is Americans are raised to be selfish dicks and if something isn't directly affecting us, we rarely see the need to take action against it. Now, however, it IS affecting us. NOW we give a shit. You should be grateful we're even at this point. If we had another Republican after Dubya, instead of a democrat, we'd still be in Afghanistan yelling about how "right" democracy is and forcing everyone to agree with us at gunpoint.

This isn't some kind of contest for who's the guiltiest country in terms of bloodshed. If it is, that is the shittiest prize I can think of and I don't want it.

and this will only cause problems, people will start to look back to older values, start to see barriers, they'll feel bullied by people with other cultures / skin colors, since you're not building anything for the future, giving decent role models or improving conditions other than the rich,... middle and lower classes are left behind you just create more of a hell hole for everyone.
Also you sort of stayed in Afghanistan and forced people not at gunpoint to accept freedom, Bongo just killed them with drone strikes.
Obama may have deployed less troops than Bush but drone strikes grew by 500% or something and killed anyone on their hitlist,... you're a farmer, related to some cousin i nthe taliban, boom you're dead, now his 20 brothers and cousins are taliban too
I honestly believe they just wanted more fighters for ISIS and their proxy wars so Obama just created them by bombing all their relatives over a number of years

>Obama may have deployed less troops than Bush but drone strikes grew by 500% or something and killed anyone on their hitlist,... you're a farmer, related to some cousin i nthe taliban, boom you're dead, now his 20 brothers and cousins are taliban too

Yeah, he continued to fight a war that we were already in by the time he got into office. That's kind of how that works. Ultimately, he DID end the war. He killed "Osama", the muslim poster boy we were raised to hate, and got us "out of there" (kind of). But I'm not talking about Obama in particular. ANY liberal could've gotten in and we would've probably seen the same results. But if a conservative had, we'd be fighting over a completely different narrative right now. We would've had another 8 years of the mess Obama inherited. I mean shit, he didn't even NEED a platform. His only platform in 08 was "Don't worry, I can fix this". It was a shitshow by the time he got there.

The stuff I'm talking about goes back to Hussein in the 80s-90s. That's how long we've been fucking with the Middle East. For 6 presidential administrations. (Trump-R, Obama-D, Dubya-R, Clinton-D, Bush Sr- R, Reagan- R). 29 years going on 30.

What benefit could we get from creating a massive terrorist organization that slowly slaughters everyone around the globe and then blames it on us?

I never understood this logic. Not the first time Ive heard it either. Billions of dollars went into fighting against them, probably more than the revenue of selling arms to them x10. It would cost us more $$ in the long run, and arm the world against our "meddling" in their affairs.

The only one who would want that for America is our enemy. Whoever that is.

THIS IS NOW A BOTNET HATE THREAD
DIE DIE DIE BOTNET SCUM
HUMANS HATE YOU BOTNET
DIE DIE DIE