STOP BUTCHERING MY LANGUAGE

What the fuck is LATINX
Motherfuckers butchering my language.
There are two fucking genders.
You are a Latino or a Latina, but a group is LATINOS.
Why the fuck are white people appropriating my language and changing it for their liberal agenda? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (spam prevention).
WHY NOT JUST USE LATIN. What. The. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN4k3mnJteo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IM SO FUCKING MADDDD

>white people

We aren't the ones saying latinx, we just call you guys beaners. Most people I see saying it are west coast Mexican men and women trying to suck up to white women and niggers. beaner/gringo has always been our relationship, why would we change it old friend?

B E A N E R S

you have to go back

BEEEEEAAAANEEERRSSSS

You gotta go back pablo

Latino means Spanish colonized and Latina means Portugal colonized

I'd rather you call me this, at least I actually fucking eat beans.
That is true, but if that's the case, then they are no longer real mexicans. Also, what the fuck is a "chicano"?

Latino means MALE
Latina means FEMALE

Honestly I feel for you mexibros. You’ve been turned into pawns of an anti white agenda when all you guys wanted was a better life. You still have to go back and all, but I feel bad that you’ve been caught up in the fucked up agenda of the left.

Chicano is a Mexican who is born in the u.s I think.

Nigga my parents are from mexico i learned Spanish fron them i know what the a and o mean in normal words

Oh, we're very aware. You'd be surprised how many mexicans actually support trump as a result of his new immigration plans. The fact that the democrats aren't going to help the Dreamers is turning mexicans against them. But you were born here. You aren't a real mexican. xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Enjoy LA VENGANZA

i refer to you as spics, it's you own people doing this
most of them are commies, time to clean your house, pedro

la creatura de la noche

You have to go back

We're talking about Spanish not heritage dumbfuck

>spics
>commies

Mutually inclusive

No. Mexicans hate lazy asses who mooch off others. We call them "huevones". so clearly you are wrong

>west coast
There's your problem, right there.

i rather be called a wet back

>Why the fuck are white people appropriating my language
Spanish is a white language, you retard...
But yeah, fuck libshits.

My parents are naturalized and I was born here

>white people
kek, the people who use this bullshit word are college educated liberal beaners.

youtube.com/watch?v=BN4k3mnJteo