Was she an exhibitionist?

she's not, it's the suit.
It's more so an allegory for being comfortable with one's body

no she was just in a shitty show directed by a pervert

I want to be comfortable on her body

So hard to do when you're a slim, large breasted teenage girl

Her dad was and tries to self insert himself as the clothes. Cool guy desu

Furniture

I want to copulate with her consensually in the missionary position ultimately resulting in internal insemination leading to pregnancy.

>has entire character arc devoted to becoming comfortable with her skin
>has a flawless 13/10 body with a tiny waste/bubble butt/cute legs/perky large tits girls can only dream of having
It'd be like being afraid to go shirtless at the beach when you look like Channing Tatum. Why would you be embarassed?

So all anime then.

Maybe we have to look at it the other way around and its Japan's reply to the concept of slut-shaming

Like Satsuki outright said she doesnt care what the fuck she looks like as long as it allows her to reach her goals while she's busy making herself look like a whore

No, she was a masochist.

She outright confirms it in episode 2.

You under estimate the insecurities of a teenage girl. you underestimate them greatly.

The actual reason was the kamui were designed to stop life fibre possessing the wearer and turning the user into a monster. So they minimised the area covered.

Confirmed insecure teenaged girl.

No, she was a horrible big sister to best little sister.

Nope, but he was

Well, how do you explain how badly it shit the bed starting with the driving episode?

>Japan's reply to the concept of slut-shaming
They don't give a shit about western feminist crap. There is a big wide world out there full of people who don't care about that.

there's no way anyone in this world is this dense

Nice shitpost. "Slut-shaming" is a western progressive thing pushed by feminists. Why do you pretentiously assume an animation studio in another part of the world would base an entire show on something that isn't even talked about outside a small cloistered group of people.

Anyway thats not the message, sluts and whores should always be shamed but women in the nude isn't inherently shamful nor are they sluts or whores for being revealing. Thats just jealousy.

Ryuko's character is a tomboy. Shes just not comfortable with her femininity. So the revealing Senketsu helps her come out of her shell and be ok with who she is. Rather than just being a dumb dyke.

You literally have everything so ass backwards that you probably read the thread from bottom to top.

Feminism is trying to desensitized sex. It's traditionalists that push the act of sex to have more weight and be something huge.
Western feminism is the one that fights to change the idea of slit shaming. Japan, and Asia as a whole (not trying to generalise but just for simplicities sake) is very superficial and will judge you based on the common denominator. Have you ever heard of hipsters in Asia? It just isn't a thing, you follow the crowd, or you die. West is set around the idea of individuals and uniqueness.

So tell me how western feminism is trying to push "slut shaming" because that's the exact opposite.

Take your political shit somewhere else.

>Better give you're shortsword a few acting essons, FUCK

you literally know nothing about the history of japan, feminism has been present there ever since the late 18th century-- the meiji restoration brought with it not just industrialization but western ideals with it as they quickly tried to keep up with modern society

even later, well after second-wave feminism "ended" in the west and the decline of hippie culture after the 70's, we saw another resurgence of feminism in part due to imported culture-- this is even apparent in their popular music which, in the 80's, borrowed heavily from mid-60's/70's hippie culture
(it was essentially their late version of a sexual revolution, sei no kaihou)

so yeah basically ur full of shit and ironically are "pretentiously assuming" another country (which in fact has a deeply intertwined history with the west) couldn't possibly have a historically significant feminist movement

man u are fucking retarded

Ryuko and Satsuki's father wanted confidant daughters.
Contrasted with their mother who raped them and wanted them controlled, fearful, confused and to eventually die.

>feminism has been part of Japan since 18th century
This shitposting is intense. You have to go back.

But she has none of the things teenage girls get insecure about. No flabby ass, no moles, no stretch marks, no weird rashes...
Her chest isn't too small or too big, she isn't too fat, she isn't too thin.
I mean her pussy or areola might look weird but we can't see that and obviously in fanart they don't show that.

The idea that its about being uncomfortable with one's body just doesn't make sense when you consider that she's portrayed as having no physical flaws.

Its not like someone wouldn't be looked down on for dressing like that in any country. I get not being ashamed of yourself nude but that isn't the same as wearing a fetish suit.

Even pretty people have confidance issues you twit.

>we wuz feminist-samurai n sheet

Am I the only one who wants to hotdog Ryuuko until my cock is coated in precum and then fuck her in the ass

Did the KlK manga show nipples

ah yes the ol no argument, argument
here i'll fix it for u
>19th
do u have a real argument now or what

Are you autistic? It isn't the error more the fact you think feminism existed two centuries ago in Japan.

Its tumblr-brain short circuited there for a second.

>Accepting the reality of the situation and growing comfortable in your own skin instead of pretending to be something you aren't
with a message like that it's surprising this show went over so well in these days and times

ASS TO ASS

yes the meiji restoration was in the 1800s which naturally led to democratization which naturally led to the idea of women's suffrage, is this hard to understand?

BUTTS TO BUTTS

>in the 1800s

18th century is the 1700s, which is what you initially wrote.

Now you might be suffering from short term memory problems from overdosing on estrogen pills, so let me remind you Which makes even less sense for your argument considering the Meiji restoration wasn't a thing until the mid 1800s. As for the rest of your point, it's equally idiotic. Feminism, Democracy, and Fascism might as well have started with the first organism on Earth because they all eventually derived from that.

mashed potato

>Are you autistic? It isn't the error more the fact you think feminism existed two centuries ago in Japan.
right so the error did matter to u? or did it not? make up ur mind

also is 1868 suddenly not 1800s? am I missing some obtuse train of logic here? with a bit of math we can figure this one out together:
2017-1868 = 149 years

and back to your original point:
>They don't give a shit about western feminist crap. There is a big wide world out there full of people who don't care about that.
ah yes, those 149 years of not a single person caring about feminism, u got me buddy, absolutely no other place on this earth has had feminist movements other than the western world cause of those darned sjws

she's embarrassed because she's a tomboy and every guy wants to fuck her to the point where she almost got raped/molested.

not to mention the first thing she saw upon entering the school was a guy who was stripped naked and left dangling for the world to see. not something most people want to have happen to them.

>right so the error did matter to u? or did it not? make up ur mind

It did. I'm not the person you first responded to. This is an anonymous imageboard, unlike Tumblr.

>also is 1868 suddenly not 1800s? am I missing some obtuse train of logic here?

You did, which demonstrates how fucking stupid you are after I told you directly.

18th century is the 1700s. You can Google it if you don't trust me.
And again, your post >there ever since the late 18th century
>18th century
>18th

one of the biggest disappointments of klk was that ryuko didn't become one

exhibitionism can be a form of masochism

i don't even feel strongly about feminism in any part of the world but it is such an obtuse train of logic to think that feminism somehow is a uniquely western movement, is the west somehow special and everyone else is immune to feminist ideas?

also please see addendum

yes

No she was P U R E

the phrase is new but the concept of accusing a girl of looking like a hussy even when you dont do anything but simply because you have a rocking bod goes back to forever

bitches be cray

>is such an obtuse train of logic to think that feminism somehow is a uniquely western movement

In my opinion, no, that's rather reasonable.

Problem is you made no attempt to define what is feminism, which is important when you're argument centers around idea of a proto-feminism having been present in Japan since the 1800s. Instead, you just called people stupid for disagreeing with you. Then you write "feminism has been present there ever since the late 18th century-- the meiji restoration brought with it not just industrialization but western ideals" which:

1. Is the wrong date for it (as mentioned).
2. You point out that the Meiji Restoration brought with it Western ideas when the point is to demonstrate that SOME or ANY elements core to Feminism could be found having developed in Japan without any Western interference.

The proof starts and ends with "A lead to B which lead to C, therefore C was always present." That's fucking stupid. This better not be your entire train of logic for why that's the case, because it's really shit logic. You do all of these stupid things while spelling like a chimp. And yet you call other people dense. Do you see the irony in this?

I don't hate the idea you're proposing. I just hate (You).

Sorry but you have his argument completely mangled.

This is the original post:
>They don't give a shit about western feminist crap. There is a big wide world out there full of people who don't care about that.

The argument wasn't over feminism as an original thought in Japan but over anyone in Japan period caring about feminism. I hate you for not realizing this.

i also type like this to keep an air of nonchalant, disregard because as you said, this is an anonymous image board, conveying conversation and stream of thought through proper punctuation isn't and hasn't been effective-- not since 2006 when being a grammar nazi was actually the cool thing to do

i digress and leave this thread with the uplifting sentiment that u at the very least understood what was being said

for the record, these are both me before anyone decides to (you)

>The argument wasn't over feminism as an original thought in Japan but over anyone in Japan period caring about feminism.

This still requires you to demonstrate that there were elements of Feminism in Japan. Which was what you were fucking lacking in the first place.

>these are both me before anyone decides to (you)

Why did you make one post pretending to be someone else, a follow up not even 3 minutes later outing yourself, and a third just to clarify things?

What's wrong with you?

was

>This still requires you to demonstrate that there were elements of Feminism in Japan. Which was what you were fucking lacking in the first place.
i'm not sure how u would even come to this conclusion-- it's simple really, meiji restoration -> western ideas and technology -> transformative stage to japanese brand of feminism less focused on individuality as it is in the west -> a mere 20 years after the start of the restoration we have the first all female universities

>Why did you make one post pretending to be someone else, a follow up not even 3 minutes later outing yourself, and a third just to clarify things?
>What's wrong with you?
u have problems interpreting sentences and jump to a conclusions u've already made in ur head-- really what's wrong with u? his obviously refers to the original poster, not myself and i typed with proper punctuation as a reference to ur post that it bothers u when i don't do it

furthermore, the 3rd post was an afterthought to prevent further derailment with silly (you) posts

foreal this time i'm out, bye nigga

>it's simple really

Yes, it's a simple chronological order of things. It does not demonstrate that feminism existed in Japan around the 19th early century. You have to put some effort expanding on what the Japanese brand of feminism was back then, or you have no argument. There were elements of Homo sapiens emerging 1 million years ago. I can point out what common elements present eventually lead to the generation of modern man, and I can also argue that modern man as we know it has not yet appeared. I can't say "man was basically around 1M years ago" and then say "w-well erectus turned into humans so that's basically the same." That retarded.

>u have problems interpreting sentences and jump to a conclusions u've already made in ur head

Sure m8. Scurry back to tumblr, and make sure to bring a noose and any other tuplas with you.

really? interesting
also would it have the same appearance on a male? i'm guessing so

glad im not the only one

Check out the later issue three star uniforms made after Iori and Houka got to sufficiently study Kamui. They were pushing how much they could get out of the 30% fabric, not hard to imagine how much more would be cut if they pushed further like 40% or more.

>and every guy wants to fuck her to the point where she almost got raped/molested.
What's wrong with that?

Also unrelated but outside Konosuba's Darkness is there an actual non-H character that wants that?

I wished they focused more on goku uniforms and kamui in the second half of the anime.
The Covers things were kind of boring.

post ryuko pls

Insecurity isn't always created from logic, and teenagers aren't exactly the most logical.

>hurr why does a teenage girl feel embarrassed by having others see her in skimpy clothing durr

>tfw that comic of Ryuko having her period in class, waking up Senketsu with her menstrual blood and getting embarrassed never happened in the show

Need to find that pic again.

Where the fuck do I find episode 25 with the black assistant attacking the epilogue good guys one last time?

You'd be surprised but every Japanese exchange student ever comments on just how they're shocked at the slutiness of the outfits girls are allowed to wear in the west.

Sure. They should just go to south korea.

Did either the blu-ray or the manga have nipples?

She wasn't, she just liked Senketsu.

Thank fucking god it didn't.

She wasn't comfortable with dudes leering at her. That's really it. Beautiful people don't just wear clothes to keep warm.

Ryuko never wanted to get naked, she wanted to synchronize with Senketsu which requires she get naked for him. That means she's not an exhabitionist, she's just a good wife material.

The whole point of the show is that she isn't but learns to be one as the story progresses.

Confirmed 250lb womanlette.

> Nothing to be insecure about
Except the part where she attracts filthy horn dogs a mile away all plotting to ravage her skimpy outfit and can't do anything about it.

as long as there is no handholding

>paraded naked in front of the school
>visible on TV anywhere in the city
>photos of her are traded for favors in the slums
How many people in Honnoji get sticky to dreams of Ryuuko before falling asleep?

I think they were shown in the BDs.