Causes several missions to fail

>Causes several missions to fail
>Destroys any chances she has for friends and relationships by treating people like shit
>When finally shown the error of her ways, she goes into a coma instead of fixing herself

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000852
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well duh.
Do you have any more blatantly obvious shit to point out for us?

Hey, 13 year old who witnessed your mother hang herself and ask you to die with her
could you be more emotionally mature?

Sincerely,
20s-something male who has likely cried himself to sleep because he smells too bad to get a girlfriend

/thread

How did she turn into this again? I knew a guy that witnessed his mother murdered by her husband by being stabbed to death when he was 8 and he never did anything Asuka did. He did have some issues with alcohol as an adult but was rehabilitated.

It wasn't just that. Asuka's mother had part of her personality separated from her in a failed EVA experiment. It was the part that was loving so Asuka was starved of love.

Was you friend a child soldier?

Stfu, Child Soldiers here on Earth turn out better than Asuka. While I sympathize with her, she doesn't have a monopoly on suffering. Asuka was just tired and gave up the fight. We all do sometimes. OP's a fag, but makes a valid criticism of her character.

He would be the Pro Asuka devil on her shoulder beating her up but still wanting her to do better.

>Being such a newfag you think that the name field means the name of the thread

He was traumatized for quite some time but never became a deviant. Up until he was around his 20s he didnt finish college right away because he felt alone not having either of his parents. He took some time in another location and eventually came back to set his life straight by having a career. It wasn't much but he made a decent living and had a family of his own. His two kids grew up and seem to be doing ok but his wife told me he never completely got over his past.

Why didnt she milk the love from Shinji's dick

B-but Asukafags say you can fix her crazy with their tiny dick!!!

Kissing Asuka's forehead!

Stroking Asuka's cheek!

Hugging Asuka close!

Giving Asuka a piggyback!

Feeding Asuka grapes!

Taking Asuka fishing!

Massaging Asuka's back!

Holding Asuka's hand!

Raspberrying Asuka's belly!

Wrestling with Asuka!

But she still won Evangelion and Shinji belongs to her.
Talk about rags to riches!

>Treating people like shit

Probably the only reason I didnt like her. She was horrible to people from beginning to end.

Asuka is the child soldier, you idiot.

Smelling Asuka's cunny

Sad times when you ship two people who resent each other just because one views the other as a fuck doll.

licking Asuka's nostrils

You missed all the times where she was being nice in a plausibly deniable way.

Like coming to lay down with her copilot in the middle of the night, then when he tries to get physically intimate, stopping him by talking about your mommy problems (which is what you really came there to do.)

Then teasing him about trying to kiss you the next morning, even though you were supposed to be asleep during that.

I'm sorry you're upset that Asuka got her wish and possesses Shinji completely, just like she wished for in this webm.

Thats nice? The only time I remember her being nice was when she praised Shinjis performance with the cello.

It's not mean, anyway.
It's not purely altruistic but would've been good for both of them.

>helping with his homework
>inviting him into unit 02
>checking on him in the hospital
>caressing his face

She does plenty of nice things, she just talks shit while she does it because shes embarrassed.

Shinji has barely his puberty, plus he's Japanese.
It's natural for him to have a small penis.

>14
>barely hit puberty
He ain't growing past this. He can always get pleasure from having guys buttfuck him though.

>North Korea has the smallest dicks in the world

That explains some things.

Unfortunately it also means Koreans are the most highly evolved and are going to win.
But at least for a few hundred more years the world won't be 100% ruled by sociopath chinks.

Yeah, just look at Rei and Shinji. They're both a lot nicer despite being soldiers.

Which is why apes are farther down the evolution chain and have smaller dicks. What are you on about?

Also why have the mods not deleted this cancerous fucking thread yet?

I don't want to hijack the thread, just read this.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000852

Is this the asukaface for when she sort of feels like she has to sneeze but isn't sure?

She's a fucked up cunt only 23.5/7. So that makes up for it?
That doesn't fucking wash.
Even the devil isn't an asshole all of the time user.

She's just a bad person. Everyone there, all of those children in that school have histories that are just as bad if not worse then hers.
And they all manage not to be horrible human beings.

She doesn't deserve shit user.
She needs to make the first move to be a better person.
She needs to sort her goddamned shit out.
It's not up to shinji to be her goddamned prize and to put up with her bullshit.
Hell no one should be forced to put up with her fucking bullshit.
She doesn't even like her goddamned self.

Logically speaking, if she died while stopping that angel who tried to go under ground and Toji took her place. Then everyone would have been better off and third impact would not have happened.

You guys realize she's just a character in an anime, right? Whatever Anno was actually thinking when making these characters he doesn't remember anymore. He's not the same person he was when he made Evangelion. At this point he's just riding the fame out, acting like he has the keys to the Eva kingdom, but he doesn't. The time and thought you've put into this character completely eclipses the significance it actually played in the show. Pathetic

This argument is crap everytime it pops up and used to justify bad writing.

Doesn't matter if you're packing massive meat
Can't fuck the crazy out of crazy bitches.
It's a temporary measure and if you hit them JUUUUST right you can make them do and say and act any way I want.
But it's just a bandaid and if they know they can get the dickingPLUS love they love so much while remaining an irrideemable cunt or fuckup they'll not change.
It takes a firm hand, having your own shit together, and being willing to cut them off or put them on their ass.

I didn't say any of that, you're putting words in my mouth.

But I would say she probably has the worst past out of anyone's we see in the show.

And even if she can't handle it as well as other people good, that just makes her fragile, not a bad person.

She doesn't actually do anything bad really, beyond playful verbal abuse.

>Causes several missions to fai
1. Lost to angel of might, who easily obliterated all other evas and was stopped only by full awakened unit 01.
2. Was mind raped by Ariel who was invulnerable to any convenient eva weapons.

I can't see how all this was any of her fault.

Nah Rei has the worst past, heck I would probably not be able to live with myself knowing Im an artificially created being.

She arguably has the best. No trauma and a halfway caring parent.

Rei wasn't a human.

I do the same on a daily basis desu, wish I could go into a coma tho.

Then why was Rei saying she was replaceable? Who raised the other pilots? Shinji looked like he was raised with some affection considering he was pretty soft.

Exactly.

Hating every single member of the Eva cast for being unlikable pieces of shit is as old a tradition as Asuka vs. Rei itself

Maybe something must be terribly broken in my head and heart for me to love them all as characters precisely for the reasons everyone else hates them

Because she was literally replaceable you baka. She had other bodies.

Shinji was, until his mother abandoned to become an alien and his father stopped giving a shit about him.

That didn't happen to rei. Though I guess she did get strangled to death haha. Kind of forgot about that one. Though she probably doesn't remember.

No, that's called empathy. They are plenty likable, lots of autists just think being broken makes you a bad person.

Cant speak for everyone, I just didnt like Asuka and Shinji's dad.

MUH REALISTIC PERSOOOOON
Realistically, military organizations don't hire people who get crippled by their emotions and situations to pilot things for them. Have to use kids for some shitty plot reason? Then Based Dad would obviously have made a military school to train them in batches. The entire "realistic" aspect of Evangelion pilots being screeching incapable autists was poorly-planned badly-done cheap grimdark without actually thinking it through or justifying it. Like most of the "symbolism" in EVA or really mostly everything about EVA. Throw some random shit in a blender, mix with HUMANS R BAD XD, and bam, Evangelion.

Except for Ritsuko, she actually is a bad person.

So knowing this doesnt affect her in any way?

>playful verbal abuse

So, we can't compare her with other human beings.

She as her own self isn't replaceable, she was replaceable only insofar as she could be switched out for someone else who could continue The Scenario
Rei III wasn't Rei II occupying a new body it was another person entirely

Rei II ended with a charred corpse in a mangled entryplug
She died as she lived. Used.

Not saying that, but I'm pretty sure it would be more of a "that's weird" reaction than a literally personality defining horror. We don't really see her agonizing over it, unless you count her reason for piloting.

This is objectively wrong. They are the same soul and that is a fact.

Why not? She had emotions didnt she?

>souls are personalities, memories, and bonds

>not mean
She entered quietly and waited for him to finish, then insisted on complimenting him over his objections. She doesn't like his self-deprecating over this thing in particular.

If Rei is related to / actually is the mother of all humans wouldnt that make her more human than anyone else in the cast..

I don't know what you are even trying to imply, but she does have the same personality and all memories except for those very close to her death. And bonds.

Her choice to betray Gendo and her memory of the tears also objectively proves this.

How fucking retarded are you? Did you even read the post? I SAID CHILD SOLDIERS HERE ON EARTH TURN OUT BETTER THAN ASUKA. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? THEY ACTUALLY SUFFER IN COMBAT, THE DON'T JUST GET BUMPED AROUND IN A SUPER MECH

This is why m00t and most of Sup Forums is cancer. You sucked her dick just because yours got hard. I tried being nice, her character was fucking cancer though.

She really really fucking doesn't have the worst past.
Misato was abused and was there for third impact she saw it up close and personal and floated in what was basically a fucking refrigerator in the ocean for days before she was found.
What happened to shinji, what he witnessed with his mother is the stuff of fucking nightmares.
She had it bad but she had it nice compared to the other children and some of the cast
She's just too much a selfish up her own asshole cunt to even open up or TRY to interact with other people.
She wants instant no strings attached validation and she wants that shit right now.
Fuck that.
She's a cunt and she's directly responsible for most of the fucked up shit that happened in eva.

Dude, I know this is low effort bait, hut adult soldiers come home to become alcoholics who beat their wives and eventually kill themselves. You're full of shit.

Yes, but we can't comprehend them.It's like trying to compare emotions of Armisael (that big glowing worm) to a human.

Everything in this post is factually wrong.

Misato wasn't abused, she was neglected.

Shinji doesnt even remember, all he has are abandonment issues.

She repeatedly tries to interact with Shinji to no avail.

She is responsible for literally 0 bad things happening that I can think of off the top of my head.

Hmmmm you're not completely wrong about that but I have a feeling many of these people had it really bad if this became their reality. You simply cannot compare fighting other human beings with beings from another dimension.

>they actually suffer
You don't seem to understand.

(Cont)

Asuka has her mom actually abuse her, sees herself replaced by a doll and then literally discovers her mother's dead body at like 5 years old.

Nothing the rest of the cast went through compares.

Misato also literally didn't even speak at her age.

Some were pretty understandable like when she slapped Shinji for talking about his dad or when she confronted Asuka over the reason she pilots. These emotions are not very different from those of humans if at all.

She is related to the mather of ALL LIFE, not to all humans. In that sense she is related to humans as mach as she is related to bacteria.

>DUDE

Shut the fuck up you basement dwelling retard. You can look up all the success stories online, there are a plethura. They find value in the life they can live. You just fell for the Vietnam era BS.

Don't compare fighting in a trench with one of your arms missing and your friends face missing in the midst of gunfire and screaming. To sitting securely in a fuck supermech with the backing of the nations most powerful organization.

>Misato wasn't abused, she was neglected.
Neglect is abuse

>Shinji doesnt even remember, all he has are abandonment issues.
He blanked it out but it still seeps into his consciousness as evidenced by many scenes in the series.

>She repeatedly tries to interact with Shinji to no avail.
Being a weird confrontational bitch to him is not the kind of interaction that engenders friendship or openness between people.
She's a cunt, she lacks basic people skills, and she knows for a fact that the only reason people put up with her is that she can pilot that robot or is DA BEST. And she's right.

>She is responsible for literally 0 bad things happening that I can think of off the top of my head.
She's a fuck up.
Let's just leave it at that.

>She brought all her problems on herself
Congratulations. You actually got the show.

>You simply cannot compare fighting other human beings with beings from another dimension.
To be fair to the cast of EVA, they aren't just fighting beings from another dimension, they are fighting them knowing that if they fail the entire world will become uninhabitable for humanity while being children. At least the adult soldier doesn't have reason to think the world will end if he fails

It's a different kind of weight you carry, with humans it's guilt whereas with aliens its remembering shit you saw. I'd say this show was kind of unrealistic in that sense. The pilots should have been broken after fighting something like the angel that sucked Shinji in another dimension.

>To sitting securely in a fuck supermech with the backing of the nations most powerful organization.
Did you forget the part where that they feel what the mech feels and if the mechs arm gets ripped off, so does theirs.

No, im quite sure Lilith in the show was, like in Judaic apocrypha that Anno drew a whole bunch of other shit from, the mother of humanity.

So did the angel actually rape Asuka or was she just freaking out over nothing?

Yet they still have their arms if the machine takes damage. Boo fucking hoo, 200 years from now and that will be a feature in intense video games.

>I can't think of anything she actually did wrong so I'll just call her a fuck up.

>climbing into his bed, helping him with his homework, and kissing him is being a weird confrontational bitch

She tries waaaay harder than Shinji ever does.

Just admit you don't have any idea what you are talking about and are just incapable of seeing past the very surface just like everyone who hates Asuka.

So she's a bitch and a slut?

War is war is war it doesnt matter if you fight for a first world military or a Somalian fighting US Rangers with a rusty AK

And that supermech is a giant alien cybernetic psychological horror powered by the undead spirits of their own mothers, purpose built to combat other giant alien psychological horrors, so...

No, Lilith was the mather of all life hence the mather of humanity:

Lilith then spread the primordial ooze from which "normal" terrestrial life on Earth evolved over the course of billions of years (bacteria, dolphins, monkeys, etc.), which culminated in the human race.

So you complain if she doesn't open up to him, and complain if she does. Ok.

And? That doesn't compare to infantry combat. It never will. You are comparing sitting in the safety zone with endless resources at your disposal. To having a gun at your head being forced to charge well armed and trained mercs with whatever you or your boss could scrape together.

>I really didn't expect Sup Forums to be this autistic.

I complain because she's a bitch 99% of the time. And the occasion where she isn't, everyone starts jacking off and calling her a saint.

Literally nobody has called Asuka a saint.

The show goes over why she acts the way she does and it's just as justified as any of the other characters.

You complain because you're looking for a reason to complain because you don't want to admit you're wrong.

>Literally nobody

BEST GARRU

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

^This is what everybody else has to deal with whenever Eva threads popup

Don't get me wrong, she's an interesting character. WAAAAAY too overrated though.

so, what, facing down reality warping creatures that not only ground pounders but tanks, airforces, and nuclear arms couldn't destroy aint shit? And beyond that, tankers and bomber pilots or sailors at sea are just namby pambies because they are protected even though they could die just as horrible cooking inside steel or flung through the air or trapped in a water coffin? Shinji was literally boiled alive while Asuka literally mindfucked.

>he calls others autistic
say it with me, now

P R O J E C T I O N

quit getting your panties in a wad here just because cavalry looks their noses down at you or whatever army people grumble about

>Supertech

>Rifle and ammo

Geez, which one will exclusively produce more horrific results. The child who will never receive treatment. Who watched hundreds of people die around him. Forced to murder innocents in a far off land after being kidnapped and beaten into submission.

Or some kids asked to fight in robots against angels.

Either way death is nearly assured. One group can afford limitless treatment. The other dealt with their own problems.

So yeah, Asuka is a dumb worthless cunt who even gets shown up by Shinji. Fuck off trashfag

I honestly see way more people complaining about asukafags and accusing people of being asukafags than I see actual asukafags. I'm the only one autistic enough to still be defending her in this thread and she's probably my least favorite of the 3 main girls. Hell the thread was made just to shit on her.

>Justified

How just because she saw her mom hanged? Why start acting all high and mighty from that alone?

Did you watch the show? This point isnt even worth responding to.

Exactly, quit off topic posting or you'll get a report.

>Gets roasted

>Did u eevuhn wach duh shoh

I think a better question is how in bloody hell do Evas require humans in the first place? Why do only machines get hacked? I think late in game Toji gets hacked anyway so wat the hek?

In case you didnt notice, that supertech doesnt do shit

They default to using car-sized boxcutters and crazy magic to close in and sometimes literally tear things apart with their bare hands

What the fuck are you on some bent because you just watched Beasts of No Nation or something?

>somehow im defending asuka
again, autists gonna autist

im not fucking defending anyone
go grind your axe against Asuka onsomeone who gives a shit

You're trying to dickmeasure people suffering and struggling and finding an excuse to say X is a garbage human being and everyone should agree with you and hate along with you for some psychotic reason