It snowed in England today

Late February. Snow. In England. Think you drumpfkins need to rethink your priorities. Your children will thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErmEiAJG22A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weather manipulation bruh

RUSSIA HACKED THE WEATHER

You think that's crazy? It also snowed in LAS VEGAS. In the middle of the desert

>January 2000 Dr. Michael Oppenheimer of the Environmental Defense Fund (in a NY Times interview) on mild winters in New York: “But it does not take a scientist to size up the effects of snowless winters on children too young to remember the record-setting blizzards of 1996. For them, the pleasures of sledding and snowball fights are as out-of-date as hoop-rolling, and the delight of a snow day off from school is unknown.”

>“Within a few years winter snowfall will become a very rare and exciting event… Children just aren’t going to know what snow is.” David Viner, Climatic Research Unit, University of East Anglia, 20 March 2000

YFW the teaniggers took this shit seriously and binned their deadly high-capacity assault snow shovels a wee bit too soon.

this is the only logical explanation

Good. I hope the cold weather kills a lot of shitskins.

FIMBULWINTER

How can you be this much of a pussy about a few inches of snow

stop appropriating mah culture you nigger

Extra day every four years, Wouldn't this mean that after 120 years that the seasons would be a month out?

You're right. We must do something about climate change. The Earth is cooling and the only solution is to burn more coal, natural gas, and oil.

Waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! snow during February, climate change waaaaaaaaaaaaa. Keep crying you bong faggot, must make it hard to shit in the street eh? Just go back inside and keep choking on muhameds dick you fucking pussy.

it fucking snowed in barcelona my man
that's even crazier
it's a bustling metropolis surrounded by factories on the fucking mediterranean coast

Most of the Brits haven't experienced real winter Finland-kun, but they're still not nearly as bad about it as the Americans are. If you want to make bank in Murrca', sell milk and bread every time they announce a storm coming.

no, the earth's rotation is 365.25 days, so the leap year counters that

Ahhhh the chemtrail pilots are just overdoing it. All the conspiritards thinks it's mind control chemicals because of coarse they do but it's really just basically reflective dust that blocks solar radiation to try to help cool the planet. Since humans are doing it they will of coarse fuck it up and send us into an ice age though.

It's -4.
The pavement is slippy.
Please send help.

I'm from Ohio. You'll live pussy.

The poles are reversing so expect more of the same... this is not a theory BTW the N pole is moving at about 40km a year in the same direction for the past 20 years... it happens approx every 250,000 years and the last one was 750,000 years ago.

itt: niggers complaining about a completely normal phenomenon in europe.

go back to africa you fucking apes.

Don't huge solar flares cause this to happen too?

Really. Burn more coal. You never know when to stop, do you ? I fail to see how roasties will fix the weather.

You have to understand that we don't really see extremes of weather. It's fairly moderate all year round. So for the two weeks a year where it's really cold or really hot, everything goes to shit.

Well it came from Siberia

Cause you’re a bunch pussies

> no snow
>hurr durr climate is warming because cars and shit

> snow
>hurr durr climate is CHANGING because cars and shit

You know nothing Jon. Snow.

>global warming
>snows
>c-climate change

Based poland gets it.

It doesn't alter the length of a year but it moves the date on by one day every four years. This would move the start of the season by one day also,

holly shit, winter is pretty tough up there, isn't it?

Hey its -20 in Siberia. And we consider it meh, okay kind of cold weather.
You'll live, just put on a sweater tommorow.

Been especially warm where I am. February is usually about as cold as it gets in the winter - It was a bit cold earlier in the month but not recently.

I'm not complaining.

>more racemixing
>more heat from jews collectively rubbing their hands

Fuck, snowing in winter...

come here
absolutly comfy

Are you fucking retarded dude? Seriously? Are you legitimately a fucking monkey? Do you not know how many fucking states here have brutal winters? Do you not know that the vast majority of winter olympians fucking train in Colorado? Seriously man, and I mean this with all due respect, please fucking kill yourself.

>Live in a place where the temperature only goes below 0°C or above 30°C for a few days every other year.
>You're a pussy for not investing in domestic aircon and snow tires.

K.

I was talking to someone who lived in Moscow and I was surprised how little snow they actually get there. And that it really wasn't terribly cold (this was around New Years).

Now it's much colder there than it is here, but usually it's about -15 here during this time of the year (and a fuck load of snow).

My point is I always thought Moscow got a ton of snow.

bLyAt pyotr watch the dashcam

This snow is the biggest happening of our time

You're all a bunch of pussies around winter time, sue me.

>conquer half the world, ruled over dozens of millions of people with an iron fist for hundreds of years
>a little bit off snow and cold is enough to cause panic and paralyze the country

>not thanking the gods for the coming of a new Ice Age in Europe

do you like tropical cocoa-skinned people in your country or what?

You have no idea what youre talking about faggot. Eat shit

I've lived in a couple places that the thought of getting a little snow would shut down the schools and empty the bread aisle (Memphis and Atlanta), but for places that are used to snow it's much different.

Who would win? Some frozen water or the entire country of England?
Kek just get on with your lives you fags. Maybe you won't need NA to clean up your wars for you in the future

I have sensitive skin. The cold makes my hands dry and I need to use lotion. It's very inconvenient

blyat! *crashes in to a tank going round a pothole

Snow tires for a couple inches of snow?!?!?!? Yes your comment has confirmed that you are indeed a pussified faggot, once again go back to blowing your master muhameds cock, you english are fucking pathetic crybaby bitches, holy fuck, snow tires, you’re a faggot.

I want snow. :(

I'd rather not, feel free to help yourself to some if you'd like, just please keep your degeneracy in check, I wouldn't want it spreading to Europe. The audacity of the goblin, dios mio...

*farts*

underrated

It's snowing again and the pavement is wet, we need help, this is an emergency.

feels good man
hope it stays like this forever

Actually it's 365 days 5 hours and 49 minutes.

I don't understand how they adjust for the 11 minutes.

the P (red) sign
do you know what it means, guys?
i am not moving

Late April. 2 Years ago. There was snow. In England. It's called "weather". This happens all the time you eco-mentalist. Grow up a bit. Your parents will thank you.

>There HAS to be constantly warm weather at the start of Spring

Too late. Too bad we took those frankfurt kikes from germany. Your continent literally was the breeding ground for our current state. No one escapes the eternal Eurocuck.

Obviously not the whole US user, but a lot of the states do flip the fuck out. NY is particularly pathetic when it comes to this.

just joking Ivan, please don't invade.

fucking global climate warming change.
PAY THE FUCKING TAX!!!

Grand Solar Minimum.

Well and all of humanity originated from Africa, so you might as well blame Africans.
Although in your country that would be a little too accurate

The UK are pathetic pussys when it comes to weather. 24 degrees is a "deadly heat wave" and -4 with an inch of snow shuts down the country. Shut the fuck up about the snow bong.

THAT DOES IT
I'M WITH HER NOW #ONELESS #TIMESUP

>we
Nigga the only thing you ever did was fapping to anime girls and eating vast quantities of Cheetos.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO FIGHT GLOBAL COOLING!?

That might have an influence but unlikely to be the cause perse since solar activity has been way greater in the past without these issues.. there are currently multiple magnetic anomalies and this can change gulf streams and extreme weather pockets will become more frequent as the shift continues and eventually accelerates.

youtube.com/watch?v=ErmEiAJG22A

The earths magnetic field is definitely on the move, once the tipping point is reached all bets are off...they are planning for this and have satellites measuring the phenomina

What do Republicans have to do with this? Either way the Third option is the only option. Fuck off you traitorous fag.

How is snowing in February news to you, lol?

I fucking hate the english so much, I wouldn't give a fuck if Jamal and Ahmed brought down the blizzard heat wave of the millennium and climate changed your ass into extinction.

Muh snow. Better stop driving a car and kill yourself, limey.

New Yorkers are used to snow, idk what you're talking about. They may 'freak out' when there's a blizzard in the forecast, but that's about it.

drumpfshits BTFO

hasnt been a good winter in michigan in like 5 years now. so sick of it. Winter is my favorite time of year and it lasts maybe a month and a half anymore. fucking 60 degrees here on February 28

Your weather was always kak.

lol I bet it's like when TX gets an inch of snow over there, do you guys go insane?

Used to live in NY famalam, they do freak out like there's no tomorrow, that's the point. And then that's all they talk about for weeks after it already happened. I wasn't messing around with that milk and bread comment, every time they announce snow it's a fucking Zerg rush.

Toughen the fuck up pussy. Stiff upper lip and all that. Just brew some more tea.

"Leap time" isnt just an extra day every 4 years, there are also corrections ever century, etc.

>I'M FROM SWITZERLAND IT'S COLD HERE, HEY EVERYONE IT'S ALWAYS COLD HERE

No one cares, mate.

They made it a point of conquering warmer areas.

It's fucking COLD over here. Imagine fasting (so your metabolism and body temperature is low) and then walking with a leather jacket outside in freezing, windy minus degrees

>don't understand
here you go:
>The year can be evenly divided by 4;
>If the year can be evenly divided by 100, it is NOT a leap year, unless;
>The year is also evenly divisible by 400. Then it is a leap year.

>tfw it snows, like it usually does, in goddamn february
Wow. It's almost as if a bunch of fucking retards got scammed into "protecting the Earth" by ruining certain sections of their countries' economies. If I didn't know any better I wouldn't believe that people at the top are so incompetent and lazy that taxing companies and throwing money at shady organizations instead of actually working on the environment is the solution that they went for. Fucking pathetic.

I didn't go into University today because I deem the uphill walk there to be too dangerous

Like somebody said... it was -4 degrees celcius and the pavements were fucking slippy!

global warming tards BTFO

Same thing here, used to have snowball fights in november and now it rains water in start of january with first snow that actually stays could be in worst cases be halfway to january. Honestly this "cold" stream is first thing that has felt like actual winter during this season.

It's actually illegal to carry boiling / boiled water outside of your home or store in Britain. It's one of the reasons there are so many jokes here about being unable to melt the ice on your windscreen etc.

He wasn't wrong. The last serious snowfall we got was back in 2010.

I remember as a kid having fairly regular snowfall in Irish winters back in the 90's. Those dried up big time in the 2000's. My parents and grandparents used to tell me of even colder winters when they were young. Our last few Summers have been really hot too. There is a very obvious trend and a few freak weather situations does not even remotely debunk climate change.

i was visiting family in scotland last fucking october and they had snow, i think theyve had snow since november that has thawed

It might be easier for us burgers if you just made a list of the 3 things that is still legal there.

has not thawed

>It's actually illegal to carry boiling / boiled water outside of your home or store in Britain

>It might be easier for us burgers if you just made a list of the 3 things that is still legal there.

It's still legal to watch your wife get fucked by Mohammed. It's still legal to not protest our daughters being groomed by muzzie rape gangs. It's still legal to pay your television license fee.

Test