What is the game of thrones of anime?

What is the game of thrones of anime?

Thats fron lynehh on Deviantart fuck off normie

Game of thrones is shit

Whatever has incest and political intrigue

Gundam?

So a great manga with a good anime adaption that decided to go off the rails because it overcame the manga and shat the bed when pressed to come up with their own ideas?

Gundanium = valyrian steel, it all fits

Fullmetal Alchemist?

Original FMA is a masterpiece you uncultured swine

>long
>popular
>liked because it does some things differently from normal
>world building and scheming
>source material never updates
Literally HxH. And the best part is that this holds up regardless if you think either one is good/shit.

snk

good night

The whole succession battle going on now feels GoT-ish to me just for the number of factions/loyalties you have to keep track of.

Legend of galactic heroes. You're welcome!

>GoTish
Nigga, it's a suspense theme going on right now with moments of thriller and an overtone of horror.

Attack on Titan.

>anime Arya is actually cute

Much how Game of Thrones is the champion of modern romance drama, Death Note is unironically the most brilliant and provocative anime of this era.

No jokes

GOT is a rip off of this LN

I'm willing to bet this user was looking at Rickon when thought this
From the top going clockwise we have Jon, Rob, Bran, Arya, Sansa, and Rickon

avatr last airbender

this you god dammed niggers

YOUR MOTHER WAS A BOAR WITH A FAT ASS

Don't ever let me catch you insulting LOGH like that again.

It's Naruto, without a doubt.

My girlfriend fucking hates Naruto but I love I hate Game of Thrones but she loves it. I can't believe that real people can behave like people do in Game of Thrones.

She doesn't think real people can behave like people in Naruto. It's an odd trade. I'm still not watching game of thrones because it's fucking stupid. In the fact that it's still going past the intention of writing.

Every series loses it's essence when people become too powerful. It doesn't make sense anymore.

>I like football/baseballl
>"x" can move a ball a thousand miles per "x' measure of speed
>I'm done and I don't care

*I love it, I hate

Shaft's Negima adaption kinda fits, but it's not bat at all.

Fate/Zero

If you like Naruto you should just realize you have shit taste. GoT is really good but it's shit compared to a song of ice and fire. Read the books.

Seems like togashi alternate his inspiration or maybe he's just not sure WTF he's doing.

>Beginning seems pokemon-i that transitions to tournament shonen battles
>Spider arc is definitely inspired by the godfather. I mean Kurolo even looks like the young michael. There're a lot of elements that made it like a crime drama - the auction, families, monies, artifacts and people getting jumped on.
>Chimera arc is definitely a Cell homage and inspired by DBZ but characters are more careful and doesn't rush in on a stronger opponent because mu challenge.
>Latest arc is GOT-ish

Zero no Tsukaima, well the LNs at least

Damn, I was.