Overlord

Can't even find raws of the movies.
What's with this speed where is everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Overlord-Fushisha-no-Oh/01/5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

last thread got deleted because of dumb general poster

Fucking RIP. Have any mega links been posted?

Didn't the BD just come out in Japan?
We might have to wait for a while

Nope, none were in the last thread. About to do another scan through sites to see if there is anything.

isn't v12 gonna be release in 30sep? How come still no cover pic? Their marketing skills sucks

actually,

Bigger version.

So apparently the volume is on the perspective of Holy Kingdom soldiers. Neat. I'm hoping Ainz starts getting recognized as a God in this volume.

>I'm hoping Ainz starts getting recognized as a God in this volume.
This, it has been hinted that it would happen for a while now. It's either now or when temples go full retard.

In the last episode of the anime, just as Ainz does his final attack - what is it that one of the brown elf things do? It looked like they did something and halted Shalltear for a moment.

Killing intent. Ainz hesitated because he considers Shalltear as the daughter of his friend. Shalltear had to look at the sudden danger at that moment, that is what gave him enough time to win, otherwise he would've lost.

Aura used a taunt.

Down to detailing, basically Aura used her breath ability to make it seem like someone with 'killing intent' was behind Shalltear. Making her stop her attack to check the culprit, making up for the fact that Lord Ainz hesitated for a moment to kill Shalltear.

>tfw you realize Eight-Edge Assassin were in every frame in the show.

>this is a Valkyrie (male)

Best maid.

Well he WILL miraculously resurrect and defeat Jaldabaoth actually Enri will.
That's basis for piety alright.

Broken-ass breath aggro skill taunt that can hit a target 2km away and sway it's target priorities.
Used for kiting, crowd control and such, aura is group fighting leader, after all.

you lie

>Yoshida being faithful for Zettai Ryuoki even in Isekai
>Although with thigh-high laced boots and leather pants

The amount of art she gets is completely undeserved.

>2km away
That's called artillery.

nope he's right.

OMG YES, IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

Spook-artillery it is then.

Will demi turn into his third form to bitch-slap those uptight cunts with his ginormous dick?

The paladin
>singular
Will there be an abnormally high lvl between those scrubs ?

You should look at from a different POV.
Because of her every other character got at least one piece of art with her.

NWers don't follow Yggdrasil level requirements for classes: Brain has Sword Saint and Blue Rose twins have Ninja, there might be single Paladin in the group, two others are Cleric supports or something.
It takes a specially religious kind of country to have a Paladin as frontliner.

Indeed.

Reminder

Reminder.

is the next chapter released yet?
what about the movies?

when can we expect translations?

calm ur tits

we are all waiting for the same thing

You don't understand, why would he be refereed as a single person when we know for a fact that that the country have more fighters than that ? Because he will play a special role in this Volume, whoever it's. Now, my comment was to point this out: He might be an unusual high level in the Holy Kingdom.
Not because of his class or whatever but for the sole way that he is being refereed as one person in the cover of the whole volume, which implies that he will play an important role.

>It takes a specially religious kind of country to have a Paladin as frontliner.
Or if you grind enough.

>refereed as a single person
Because there's only one position of Valkyrie?
Like Gazef's Warrior-Captain?
Maybe even like a poster-boy for religious propaganda?
Others are just sidies because Valkyrie needs support.
>Unusual high level in the Holy Kingdom
Gazef knew about him and thought nothing special of it.

>poster-boy for religious propaganda
SOON

How the fuck do you conclude that there is only ONE paladin ? That's what i'm most curious about.

Do you think clergy raped Clem in training?
I didn't? Who are you quoting?
The other user did.

>Do you think clergy raped Clem in training?
I think raping was part of the training.

I can't help it it's been months since I last re-read the light novel, and I have binge watched the anime too many times.

Read the Pleaides day story again.
DramaCDs, write your own shitty fanfic.

>this is what happens when you get captured by trolls, ogres or goblins
>you have to be prepared for this

To be honest, Overlord gobs and ogres don't seem to be rapey at all. More like they would tear you apart and eat you later.

I'd think they would make an exception for Clem.

>don't seem to be rapey at all

Who is she?

Nice trips. I really hope we don't get another Lizardmen/Arche. Hopefully Maruyama's editor keeps him from repeating that mistake.

Get back to your own universe, chump.

0_0

>implying GS and OL are not in the same universe.

>mistake
That was a calculated move.
When will you people understand that it's impossible for author to develop same characters in the same setting for ten volumes straight?
These worldbuilding breathers from scrub POV are necessary to give both author and readers some room.
You're saying now that you wouldn't, but you would get fed up with NPC x Ainz antics without them.

That would be very bad for GS.

>gobs have females
>adventurers rank is all different
>no war between elves and humans

The mistake was the characters being literally irrelevant. Their volumes wouldm't be so bad if the characters themselves had some relevance to the plot, but they didn't. Arche was specially bad because she just got killed without that death having any major point, that just made most of the volume seem like a waste of time. Basically the worst part of the volumes is that the characters are wasted. They almost feel like filler, although the world building and some scenes saves them from being completely terrible.

Looks like a squire rather then someone important.

>characters being literally irrelevant.
*yet
You don't know what Maruyama has in stock for Lizards in the future.
And I'm pretty sure Climb and Renner will play a pivotal role in future Re-Estize fall volume(s).
>is that the characters are wasted.
Is that you, "my waifu got killed so now I whine"-kun?
Dindu volume finally provided us with some actual description of Nazarick NPC being evil fucks and tomb itself being a place of horror, it would be all words without it.
Their characters were not all that developed either, you're imagining things.

It's her weekend attire.
You don't go full armored crusade if you're out shopping in town.

The invaders arc wad a left over from the WN. He just wanted to get rid of it, so he can focus on the LN storyline.

Think of it as,
>Finally, I gotten rid of the WN baggage.

>I gotten rid of the WN baggage.
PDL is yet to fight Shalltear.

You are the shitposters that keep talking with himself right? I hope so. Gonna bite anyway.
I never mentioned Renner or Climb, in fact, I like them, and besides the Hime-sama from climb and the Muh pet from princess their parts are usually quite good.
Yes, it proves them being evil, but we knew that a long time ago, that volume was the single moment in Overlord where it used bad edge. Ainz being triggered for the first time was the best part by far. And user, don't be delusional, Maruyama really isn't that good of a writer even though he definitely got much better, they will stay irrelevant and you know it.

LN is just an improved WN story line, that's really stupid line of thinking there.

>but we knew that a long time ago
It is kind of an empty title if you don't see actual evil deeds though.
>Maruyama really isn't that good of a writer
Editor is great though, she manages LN progress well.
>they will stay irrelevant
I will mark your post to wipe the floor with it once Lizard make a comeback.

So the middle one is the Valkyrie and those two on the sides are her guards?

>guards
Probably her nakamas: left one is probably a frontliner-warrior, right one has a mace too, maybe a cleric?
Valkyrie herself doesn't have any kind of weapon so I assume she's a Divine Caster with either rare talent or exceptional powerlevel for Roble Kingdom.

>empty
We already had a lot of evil moments from the npcs up to that volume, it really wasn't necessary if that was the point.
>Editor is great though, she manages LN progress well.
It's good to know we agree on this at least. Hopefully Maruyama is aware that the editor is actually helping.
>I will mark your post
No need to, they came back, still irrelevant. It's not like I want it to be that way user, if anything, it's one of the few things that annoy me about Overlord.

Ahh.. yes, how could I have missed, the old school trinity. Tank, Healer, Dps.

The movies are just the show strung together right?

>a lot of evil moments
How do they compare with everlasting torture by parasites infesting your body, drowning in a pool of roaches or memory experiments until you're a vegetable with incoherent speech?
Pretty sure this was just evil enough to give us a baseline.
>they came back, still irrelevant
>side characters
>irrelevant in Overlord
Would you prefer Ainz never leaving Nazarick as well?
Everyone who come under Ainz's rule need to be described, by your logic you can say JUST, Dragon Cake, Dwarves and Raeven are irrelevant.
So what if they were in the series and that they will make an appearance later?
They are irrelevant!
Only Nazarick denizens matter and I'd like nothing more than 20 fucking volumes of their shenanigans, which would go stale by volume 7!

Kinda look like the girl is begging Demi to rape her

better production, shorter story.

I don't see why wouldn't he.
If not for his arrogant attitude toward NWers, he probably thinks his Rod of Incubus is too good for this filth.

>Take me my Lord!
>Plant your seeds onto my fertile plains!

Greezz, user, that is kinda fucked up.

>adventurers rank is all different
Different countries have different criteria.
>no war between elves and humans
Different geopolitical priorities.

Where do you think you are?
We were discussing Ainz daughters banging him and PA having 42 kinds of fun with Shalltear just in previous thread.

You are not even trying to hide it at this point. The other characters are the example of why Overlord is good at handling side characters. Lizards and Workers are examples that Maruyama can still fuck up even though he's good at this. The way lizards and workers are handled in comparison to Just, Raeven, Renner, Climb, Carne, even Dwarves, is completely different.

Goblins have females.
Ogres are not 11 feet mass of lean muscle and potent magic, they're dumb oversized gobs.
If Mauo was a thing - we'd hear it by now.
Give up your bait.

I disagree, if anything the dwarf is the worst one (by a far margin at that). He has very little essence and doesn't have well defined traits.

>is completely different.
>Lizards
Explain how hen.
Just had his arcs, lizards had their arcs.
Both are mentioned on multiple occasions later, even make an appearance briefly.
It's just your shitty subjective opinion.
Or you're just jelly of steamy lizard sex.
>workers
This was one time thing that was over and done with, characters were not all that developed and in my opinion - LN was due to describe Nazarick evil, which dindu volume covered well.
It was OKAY volume, giving enough space for authors and readers between sasugasm volumes.

ranged autism

I agree that dwarf felt really rushed. And I like lizards as characters more, but just in the dwarves volume there was much more plot relevance with them making equipment for the undead, and going to carne.
>LN was due to describe Nazarick evil, which dindu volume covered well.
I agree, I don't think an ENTIRE volume was necessary though, half of one should've been enough. The worldbuilding and the bits with Momon and other adventurers meeting up and going to the tomb was cool though

>ENTIRE volume
People would bitch even more about workers dindu then, at least this way we know they invaded tomb purely for mercantile reasons.
We also get to see how workers operate, which brings us to
>worldbuilding and the bits with Momon
You can't shove those in a volume about Nazarick, Ainz need to go and interact with NW characters, which he did.
There was also PDL intermission which revealed much on powerful NW entities and their stance.
>dwarves
>more plot relevance
How?
They are secluded in a walled district of Carne and will only be mentioned when some runic shit comes up.
Lizards will be mentioned every time they conquer some tribe with Cocytus or Lulu pops another albino baby.
Same shit.

Does anyone know where to find the raws for the Fushisha no Oh! Yonkoma?

raw.senmanga.com/Overlord-Fushisha-no-Oh/01/5

Only has up to c3

People bitch about workers because it feels like it wasted their time.
>We also see how workers operate
>You can't shove those in a volume about Nazarick, Ainz need to go and interact with NW characters, which he did.
Yes and I'm saying that I liked those moments, are you drunk user?
>how
I'm not gonna repeat myself for fucks sake. Lizards won't do anything until Ainz decides to bring them to e-rantel, which will be a really good moment.

Regretfully people here usually are only good for arguing about value of filler volumes, artificial intelligence and gender of mythological winged whores.
Ganbare, TLanon!

>Lizards won't do anything until Ainz decides to bring them to e-rantel,
JUST won't do anything until Ainz vassalized Empire and brings him into the SKAOG council.
Dwarvs won't do anything until Ainz decides to equip adventurers with their runic shit.
Do you see how your logic can be extrapolated on each and every fucking side character in Overlord?
Are you drugs?

I'm too tired for this shit, I hope you have good time baiting for the rest of the day.

>asked how Lizards are different from other sidies
>they aren't, can't answer that
>y-you are b-baiting
Sure mate, sod off.

Oh well. At least there'll be something tonight

>it wasn't about the rune weapons.
>expecting everything to be about characters.

Vol11 was about Chair' growth as a minion.

I tried my best.

>Volume13
>Ainz is "dead"
>Temples move to incite revolt in E-Rantel territory and undermine Jircniv authority in the Empire
>Rourne suggest to Jircniv that now is a good time to denounce SKAOG and forge an alliance with ST
>Jircniv throws an angry, annoyed look at his aide
>"Mobilize our forces, we're mounting an expedition to fight Jaldabaoth, call in Fluder too"
>"But my majest..."
>"Do you really think this man can die this easily? This is obviously a scheme to provoke us. We need to use this opportunity to show our loyalty to SKAOG, securing Empire existence."

Your voicegen is not regal enough.

That's what I could find, I'll try asking /soc/.

I hope best boy Demi taunts them about their faith.
I'm not sure why but when Ainz starts ramblings about the possibility of the tomb invaders gods being players, it got a hearty chuckle out of me.

>gods

What's with all the stuff i'm seeing with those two?
Are the two writers best buddies or something?
I hope so, that'd be really wholesome.