Tomo-chan

And we're back to our regularly scheduled tomboy antics
for today

>implying it won't switch to a Carol chapter tomorrow

Tomo please!

I hope so.

so is she getting mad about what Carol did...maybe she should have done so in front of Carol as well.

yesterdays chapter makes even less sense now, especially since it's stuck between this one and the one with tomo and senpai, guess it was just filler

>Kidney pressure attack.

Bitch is remorseless

we'll see.

Ditto

Is tomo blaming the rape victim? what a shitty move.

>gets mad at Jun
>but doesn't get mad at Carol because she's a good friend
i don't get it

I bet it has something to do with Tomo being threatened by Carol easily getting into Jun's room.

It's why he doesn't hold back on a fight with her. It's always a life or death battle.

I agree; Tomo attacking Jun for literally doing nothing wrong (which she's aware of) is absurd.

Tomo is a cunt now. This manga has taken a shit turn. At least Carol is still fun to read about.

It's the Aizawa style that she's leaning on.

translations fucking when holy fuck

especially ridiculous when she knows Carol is the one that initiated everything. A playful punch on the arm is what I was expecting, not this.

Tomo is incapable of pulling punches.

She's more scared of Carol than Jun.
And you're meaner to your better friends.

To late, already revving up my OCs for anti-Tomo.

yeah, the inconsistencies in the writing is annoying. or maybe fumita is purposely making tomo into a retard, who knows

Dude! You do NOT punch the kidneys. It's more dangerous than hitting the nuts. A direct kidney punch will put you on the floor and keep you there all day. They're hidden on the back for a reason.

Not cool Tomo.

Jun is basically Guts.

>scared
Whatever you say.

They're Aizawa disciples, kidney punches ARE playful punches. This is nothing new. She's been doing it since literally page 3, Extras have shown Jun has an extremely high healing factor.

She even said it herself that Carol must've had a reason for it but she loses her shit on Jun anyway. Fumita really needs to stop writing Tomo like this.

Not actually taking about kidney shots, but her reaction. You're focusing on the wrong thing here

So Jun has been turned into the nuMale punching bag.

It's consistent with her beliefs.

Man, I miss to see that awesome ass

i miss akemi

So Jun deserved to get hit because of something Carol did which she let slide in the first place? Tomo must literally be retarded now, then.

He left himself open to attack by carol
that's a no-no

I got my rage out, so now I wait for the scanlation. Tomo a cunt thou for blaming him for anything Carol did. Worst girl confirmed.

>its fine if carol does it
there goes another reason to hate her

>turned
Since page 3. LEAVE TOMO ALONE111

Hello oyakodonfag.

Which Carol initiated. None of this makes sense, she's either angry at what Carol did or not.

Yeah, you can't pick your fights. Just be prepared for them.

I mean, if he had actually been raped it would probably be a different story, but yeah.

carol was teasing him, she wasnt going to do anything
Jun didnt do anything and just took it even when she was on top of them

The enemy will attack you in groups.
The enemy will attack you when you're at your physically and mentally weakest.
The enemy will attack your vital organs and other weak points
The enemy will attack you when you least expect it
The enemy will seek every advantage it can have over you
You must nonetheless defeat and overpower the enemy, this is the Aizawa way.*

*Exceptions apply if you face a member of the opposite sex and they try do do sex stuff.

>she wasn't going to do anything
except for the part where she kissed him and he wasn't expecting it. you're trying way too hard to defend her

Fuck that, i miss Akemi with Goro chapters.

Ouch, right in the kidney
Typical woman, blame the guy instead of the girl always

>get attacked by group
>tell them "i'm sure you had your reasons"
>blame yourself for getting attacked
nice

a kiss on the cheek isnt a big deal
I dont even like Carol but you need to back peddle your NTR fantasies

they're hardcore, had you not noticed?

tomo is the one making a big deal out of it in this very page you fucking mong

It's like Fumita wasted so much energy in Carol drama he didn't feel like creating more and then remembered that Tomo liked Jun and we get this chapter.

>rapist about to rape Misuzu and Carol
>tomo walks up to them
>tells them i'm sure you had your reasons
>punches Misuzu and Carol in the kidney for getting attacked in the first place

Hey, do you think that Tomo'll try to pick a fight, and Jun won't reciprocate?
Or he'll push the issue about this not being his fault, and they'll actually talk?
Or like a billion other things that could happen to put an end to all this bullshit?

Fumita you can only set up so many landmines before you put yourself in a corner.

Yesterdays page is what really confuses me. What was the point of switching from Tomo and Senpai, back to Misuzu and Carol, into this?

a layout of what happened for misuzu, and a subtle hint for her that what she's worried about over all this shit is actually nothing.
This is assuming we don't just go back tomorrow

fumita must be a carolfag because he's doing a great job at making me dislike tomo recently

>punish Jun for doing literally nothing wrong

>tomo and senpai in dojo
>into misuzu and carol in a cafe
>into jun and tomo
>back to misuzu and carol
what a mess. these chapters don't even flow into each other

Were' probably gonna be switching, Misuzu asked Carol for something. so yeah that' probably not done.
But now Tomo and Jun are having one of their fights, probably both things are gonna be happening to arrive at a single point in a few days.

>people bitching about this page before getting the translation
She's not actually mad at him. She chastised him about showing too many openings.

Jun exists to be tortured, just ask Misuzu.

>is okay with Carol because they're friends
>takes it out on Jun instead
Okay, i'm slightly mad.

Back to fucking nothing every day.

God I wish something happened with Tomo and Jun already.

It was innuendo you dekinai

This, Misuzu and Carol can do whatever they want to him and Tomo will forgive it but Jun has to walk on eggshells ALL THE FUCKING TIME because even if he's done nothing wrong he'd still be the one getting attacked by her, I fucking quit this manga, I'm tired of Japan's obsession with yuri fuel and insulting men.

Where's the fun in being correct?

We both know you won't quit.

Who says a father can't have oyakodon with his lovely wife and daughter?

The best thing that will happen to this 4koma is when Fumita decides to end it. That way we will finally get resolution and we'll see Tomo and Jun hold hands as a couple

Is this your first rodeo?

I hope it ends so Fumita can create a gyaru manga. Hopefully this time with a lesser focus on side characters, it doesn't work that well with 4komas.

Not gonna lie. As of right now. It'll feel kind of empty when it does if it happened next week, next month, or even at the end of the year. So it'll have no real satisfied ending.

SYT

carol please!

Jun, like Domon, can only communicate with his fists.

carolfags are the only ones getting something out of this manga for months now

It is great honestly. I love tomboys, but Tomo, and Jun's back and forth were getting stale after a year. Mixing in other characters like Carol into the main group made it all the more entertaining. She is literally best girl.

good for you, at least someone is enjoying the manga.

I hope the transparency works on this okay.

Not bad. Fresh Tomos are great.

I'm not a Carolfag and I enjoyed her arc. Tomo is indisputably best girl, but the arc was fine and the payoff was worth it.

translation?

It did.

>mfw carol being a shit

I'm interested to see where these two new characters will go.

1 sec, homo.

You mean 1 sec Tomo

>one hour later
>STILL no TL

Because of you, Never.

Because you guys waited so patiently:

Title: Don't be stupid!
Jun: Hi Tomo!
Tomo: Hi Jun! (The author gave Carol's love story some development, I sure hope I get some!)
[flashback featuring a rabbit]
Tomo: Yacha!
Jun: Uohh!
Tomo: The author wants our relationship to stay terrible, so I'm going to keep attacking you! I hope you have a good doctor!
Jun: That really hurt

It worked out pretty recently.

He posted that 5 minutes ago.

seems legit

I'm sure he doesn't do that anymore

You're complaining about what most close relationships do at some point.

do what?

The doujins write themselves

#dropout