>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 2/26/18
youtu.be/PFsU4RIkR0E
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #27 (Lara) 2/26/18
youtu.be/odGhf2cFFBA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

sos.state.tx.us/elections/earlyvoting/2018/feb27.shtml
qz.com/1215625/the-h-1b-nightmare-has-turned-indian-techies-onto-the-canadian-dream/
theregister.co.uk/2018/02/26/h_1b_visa_reform_policy_published/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is defending himself against President Donald Trump’s attacks about how the nation’s top law enforcement official is handling Republican complaints about the Russia investigation.

Sessions rarely stands up in public to criticism from his boss. But this time, Sessions is fighting back, saying he’s done the right thing by referring allegations of FBI surveillance abuse to the Justice Department’s internal watchdog.

And Sessions says in a public statement that “as long as I am the attorney general, I will continue to discharge my duties with integrity and honor.”

Earlier Wednesday, Trump said Sessions’ decision to rely on the department’s inspector general for the review was “disgraceful” — and claimed that the inquiry would “take forever.” Trump said he preferred that Justice Department lawyers handle the matter.

But Sessions says “we have initiated the appropriate process that will ensure complaints against this department will be fully and fairly acted upon if necessary.”

If you aren't supporting Trumps picks you're a fucking shill.

MAGA

Georgia teacher killed himself.

WE'RE SUPPORTING A CHALLENGER OVER TRUMP'S PICK AGAIN, AREN'T WE FELLOW MAGAPEDES?!

Texas primary early voting was yesterday. In the 15 most populated counties, Democrats exceeded Republicans in turnout by FIFTY THOUSAND VOTES.

In Texas.

There's not a corner of America that's going to evade the blue wave. RIP Trumpism.

sos.state.tx.us/elections/earlyvoting/2018/feb27.shtml

Based Bannonpedes looking to turn more red states blue

QT spotted.

/our girl/

>But this time, Sessions is fighting back
now why would Trump want his enemies to think that Sessions wasn't on his side?

LMAO WHAT

>According to Axios, Trump tells confidants the overall solution to the opioid problem is that “the government has got to teach children that they’ll die if they take drugs and they’ve got to make drug dealers fear for their lives.”

>None of that is true, but he means every word — and that’s exactly the problem.

Blappard Plimpkins BTFO

This. Anyone that goes against Trump's picks need to fucking fuck off!

>In the 15 most populated counties, Democrats exceeded Republicans in turnout by FIFTY THOUSAND VOTES.
>In the 15 most populated counties
>most populated counties
brainlet.jpg

>In the 15 most populated counties, Democrats exceeded Republicans in turnout by FIFTY THOUSAND VOTES.
Holy goddamn fuck, Ted Cruz was not joking when he said left will show up with massive numbers in 2018.

It's fucking over.

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL!

I have no doubt the vote is rigged at this point. There is a reason they won't let the russian hacking narrative die.
They got caught off guard with Trumps victory they won't make the same mistake again.

The teachers blood is on Flumpfs tiny hands.

>According to Axios

Stopped reading there

>HAHA DUMB DRUMPF A SHOOTER KIDNAPPED HIM!
>Actually he just wanted to commit suicide, there was no hostage situation.
Wow its fucking nothing

>“as long as I am the attorney general, I will continue to discharge my duties with integrity and honor.”

That is a weird way of saying
"I ain't doing a goddamned thing"

It's over.

Confirmed?!

OH NO NO NO NO

looks like Cyberpunk wont be /our game/

how the polish have fallen..

I would suicide if I had to teach those beaner kids down there

Yup. It's sad but it looks like Cruz will be a one-term Senator.

>reform teachers unions
Nah, just destroy them forever. Which coincidentally is exactly what's happening this summer! Gorsuch gets to ruin public unions for Democrats forever.

>None of that is true

ITS

O V E R
V
E
R

Giga manlets spotted.

heroic teacher sacrifice himself to stop gun from doing a school shooting

>Hurr durr, see how stupid it is to arm teachers DRUMPF!!!!
>Even though no one was hurt besides the person with the gun, intentionally, who told the kids to get out, this is why we cant arm teachers!!!!

literally civil war when

Indian techies look to Canada as the American Dream turns into an H-1B nightmare
qz.com/1215625/the-h-1b-nightmare-has-turned-indian-techies-onto-the-canadian-dream/

Trump buries H-1B visa applicants in paperwork
theregister.co.uk/2018/02/26/h_1b_visa_reform_policy_published/

I don't understand, what did you expect? Witcher 3 was very pro-LBTHQUEERBRAAP2KSP.

It's a losing scenario either way. Sessions currently does fuckall as an AG except for drugs, and Rosenstein is essentially the real AG already. Trump couldn't have known that Sessions was bought off/blackmailed though. Otherwise he's just a Democratic agent. Either way it's not looking good in terms of enforcing actual laws.

HERE COMES JEFFY YEN AGAIN
WITH THE WAR ON DRUGS
HE’S A RECUSAL MACHINE
HE’S GONNA DO ANOTHER RUSSIA TEASE

Hahahahaha

Ploddard Drimpfkin will never recover from this!

awwwww

>Trump's declaration of Asuka Souryuu Langley as Best Girl reveals deep psychological trauma for the President.
>Trump also went on record as saying, "Reifags would prefer a doll over a real person. They are a disgrace to the anime community."

What would be Trump's version of human instrumentality?

This shit is getting old.

MUH SEVENTEEN BEST FRIENDS WERE JUST MURDERED. FUCK IT LETS DANCE!

I am so bad with pics.

Why, surely not because this nigger killed himself in Dalton

They don't care about the circumstances. Only that a firearm was used and a teacher used it.

Just run for congress already

Get closer

Is that one of the devs or just a random soyboy?
I can't imagine the studio would go full soy

There are still people out there who think that american people are literal retards for listening to fox news and infowars rather than other news outlets It makes me think that we're way too far gone

Sessions is trying to keep America bit more white for a bit longer and to keep middle aged whites from suiciding. He is doing a good job.

Now was his recusal shit? Yes it was. Is he the best choice you have out of all AG candidates? Yes.

Nobody is as hard on non-whites and immigration as he is. Well maybe Miller.

>Le high University
DUDE

"Officials in at least four countries have privately discussed ways they can manipulate Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, by taking advantage of his complex business arrangements, financial difficulties and lack of foreign policy experience, according to current and former U.S. officials familiar with intelligence reports on the matter. "

Among those nations discussing ways to influence Kushner to their advantage were the United Arab Emirates, China, Israel and Mexico, the current and former officials said.

Not only is Kushner being influenced by China, Canada is now welcoming techies who could have helped boost the American economy.

That would be pretty cool. Hope it happens

can I get some recommendations on what to get the next time I hear the Soytruck melody?

It already happened

Fuck off poos we don't want you.

Stop being retarded on purpose.
If we compare 2018 with 2014 by primary turnout alone, Cruz would still win with over 56% of the vote.

Yes, we need more based GOPers to call the the GOP candidate a pedo!!! Then we can blame Trump, Bannon and evil white nationalism

>Meme flag
Opinion discarded

>pull degree
really? thats what they are threatening trump with

>Laidlaw
He is ex bioware director. Not the polish company.

Poster of this had trumpkins insulting them...

Donald Trumps uncle:

Trump's uncle helped steal/suppress Tesla technology which is used for HAARP technology in Alaska.
→ (You)

Magnetometer reading on the morning of 9/11 from HAARP, Alaska - at the time of "impact"
→ (You)

Hurricane Erin on that morning swerving off unnaturally to the east prior to impact as a consequence of manipulation of the ionosphere, on the morning of 9/11
→ (You)

Donald Trump had prior knowledge the attacks were to take place
→ (OP)
He claims he witnessed not only the plane strike
→ (OP)

but also "Muslim's dancing in celebration"
→ (You)

We have proven that the planes didn't exist in the aviation bureau here:
→ (You)

Have of the initial "strike" which are devoid of planes
→ (You)

Bush's former advisor is in agreement that there were no planes used:
→ (You)

The steel columns of the building demolecularize, which is not a thermal reaction:
→ (You)

and there was no "thud" seismic impact upon the basin of New York upon the "collapse" because the materials were turned to dust mid air
→ (You)

An Israeli art group were given access to the towers during the year 2000
→ (You)

Kill yourself, Schumer.

BREAKING: MUELLER INVESTIGATORS ASKING WITNESSES IN RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION IF TRUMP HAS KNOWLEDGE OF WIKILEAKS INFO DUMP PRIOR TO RELEASE - NBC

>It's a Based Pedophile poster

Compare them to the goomba father who lost his daughter. Not only does he never smile, he's still
>PISSED!!!!

no fucking way that's real

>investigators investigating everything
Oh wow.

NIGGER WE LOST ALABAMA TEXAS IS GONE TOO AND ARIZONA

I used to watch Jesse before he cucked out and attacked Barron for no reason other than to get at Trump. Fuck democrats, literally all of them are awful people

>honorary degree

fucking kek its meaningless anyway, these people made shaqille oneil a DOCTOR, delusional retards

>we decide who gets education titles unilaterally based on who we like

at least the academics are finally being transparent about their circlejerk

>MGS2
Meh, Deus Ex did a far better job than Hackjima ever did.

Glad I had the right move in not trusting meme flag.

Vote McDaniel if you want a repeal of the NFA, end of H1B visas, and deportations of illegals. He is basically Ted Cruz squared, will call out Islam and will support the 2nd Amendment 100%. Wicker supports amnesty, importation of 1 million Indian H1B visa holders for 2019, and welfare for illegals. Fuck him.

>But user he's just like Roy Moore!

No, McDaniel is not. He's well spoken and has been a fixture in Mississippi politics for a long time. There is no indication he was chasing younger girls or did anything remotely close to that. He's going to get attacked for not being pro-darkie enough, but that's every person on the right at this point.

>56%

>Man I don't even want to know how many different times we went over US history from the revolution to the civil war
All we did was watch Gettysburg and The Patriot, are they still doing shit like that today in US history?

We lost Alabama due to crossvoters.

Alabama Election pivot counties:

Greene County (black majority >80%): Blacks voted 90%+ Democrat here in 2016
2016: Clinton: 82.23% (4013) Trump: 17.17% (838) Total: 4880
2017: Jones: 87.6% (3340 (83.2% of 2016)) Moore: 12.1% (462 (55.1% of 2016)) Total: 3811 (78.1% of 2016)

Macon County (black majority >80%): Blacks voted 90%+ Democrat here in 2016
2016: Clinton: 82.78% (7566) Trump: 15.66% (1413) Total: 9140
2017: Jones: 88.1% (5780 (76.4% of 2016)) Moore: 11.6% (758 (53.6% of 2016)) Total: 6558 (71.8% of 2016)

Jackson County (white majority >90%):
2016: Trump: 79.45% (16672) Clinton: 17.50% (3673) Total: 20984
2017: Moore: 67.8% (7316 (43.9% of 2016)) Jones: 30.8% (3328 (90.6% of 2016)) Total: 10798 (51.5% of 2016)

Blount County (white majority >90%): Whites voted 90%+ Republican here in 2016
2016: Trump: 89.33% (22859) Clinton: 8.43% (2156) Total: 25588
2017: Moore: 81.8% (11621 (50.8% of 2016)) Jones: 16.9% (2405 (111.5% of 2016)) Total: 14206 (55.5% of 2016)

Baldwin County (white majority >90%):
2016: Trump: 76.55% (72883) Clinton: 19.39% (18458) Total: 95215
2017: Moore: 61.7% (38445 (52.7% of 2016)) Jones: 35.5% (22131 (119.9% of 2016)) Total: 62275 (65.4% of 2016)

Jefferson (biggest county, >50% white voters):
2016: Clinton: 51.57% (156873) Trump: 44.30% (134768) Total: 304191
2017: Doug: 68.1% (149522 (95.3% of 2016)) Moore: 30.2% (66309 (49.2% of 2016)) Total: 219541 (72.2% of 2016)

Alabama whole:
2016: Trump: 62.08% (1318255) Clinton: 34.36% (729547) Total: 2123372
2017: Doug: 49.9% (671151 (92.0% of 2016)) Moore: 48.4% (650436 (49.3% of 2016)) Total: 1344398 (63.3% of 2016)

Shouldn't that have been his first fucking question? Even before he got desperate?

>Fuck democrats, literally all of them are awful people

I fucking despise them with a passion

>wtf I love sessions now
?

>educating and scouting immigrants will get them to perfectly integrate
>educating kids with stop them from doing drugs

Drumpfies: the answer to this dilemma is that Trump needs to be a different person.

>it’s a Based Gang of 8 mass amnesty poster
Wtf I love true Hispanic conservatism now. They are natural conservatives, after all!

BAZED! FUCK REPUBLICANS WINNING! BLUE WAVE!

Not looking good for Trump.

I used to watch Jesse before he let his gf get fucked by black men while he went to the soy truck. Man what a shame.

If you don't support Trumps pick you're a fucking idiot. Stupid shill.

>polls

when will they learn?

Trump is not supporting him. Good job splitting the vote Tea Party. Can't wait for another purple (formerly red) state after people don't follow Trump.

Good job.
Just let democrats win already.

can he be literally hitler?

Based Bannonpede wanting to turn Mississippi blue

Alabama was unique in that all the cuckservatives like Jesse Waters and all the other Boomers at Fox News turned on Moore.

McDaniel is well spoken and doesn't have the strange past that Moore did. He can easily win the primary if people don't cuck out and vote for Wicker, the guy who wants to import 1 million Indian IT workers per fucking year.

>that face when you're about to get the gringos guns