Is there anything more cucked than joining the military?

Is there anything more cucked than joining the military?

>get treated like a bitch
>be around lazy minorities and women
>have no freedom
>wife guaranteed to cheat on you and shit out babies that aren’t yours that you will pay child support for
>destroy your body
>fight for (((people))) that hate you and want to see you die
>get maimed or killed for Jews
>take orders from 5’2 mexican women
>if you try to refuse it or stand up for yourself, get felony discharge

Name 1 thing more cucked than joining the military. Protip you can’t

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wfl_GXBmmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is there anything more cucked than joining the military?
the U.S military, you mean

You guys still have an army?

there is absolutely, definitely nothing more cucked than joining the us military, yes

We're bringing in the draft. Kids born 99 and later will take part, so yeah.

>if you try to refuse it or stand up for yourself, get felony discharge

Does this actually happen? That makes the idea of drill sergeants demanding respect a joke. They only get respect because they are holding you hostage. The opposite of the kind of respect you would want when guns are involved.

How often to drill instructors get killed?

OP's pic is hilarious. It's a great example of women wanting equality, yet the only example women have to follow is the example which men have shown them. It doesn't work for women and they haven't taken the opportunity to figure things out for themselves.

Is your army so fucking cucked?

I'm in Air Force, basically a regular civilian in camo. 5 days a week 0730-1630, all holidays off. I don't do jack shit and make $75K/yr. Also none of those things you listed has happened to me...

Disobeying a lawful order has literally always in every army been grounds for discharge you retarded leaf

What the fuck does the Swedish military even do? Sit around in the barracks and buttfuck each other on the taxpayer dime?

worthless pog

>been grounds for discharge
>felony discharge

not the same thing

tell me more
interested

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Have women and minorities destroyed our military

So you're an affirmative action nigger right?

they can be cucked but they are going to save your ass when the imminent invasion to USA happens.

I hope you have a gun and some marksman training to protect your family and home.

Not joining?

Man Millennials are so disappointing

>Sweden
>Preparing
HAHAHAHA

With no troops that have no actual war fighting experience. Good luck.

In army you are nothing more then a pupet for jews.
Go, die for Greater Israel and love Murica, hehehe. Now I will make some deals with jews while you will die in Iran.

Standing upright and tight to demolish apartheid!
Cause being cucked by your wife is a welcome change of life!

Keep shitting on vets, Sup Forums

>Dat makeup
LOL.

>join navy
>never step foot on a ship
>work with nsa at ft meade doing cyberwarfare operations
>8 hour days in an office with nsa employees and contractors, only reminder you're in the military is the uniform

wow it's almost like there's a lot more to the military than carrying heavy shit in hot shitholes

if you're good with computers and can get a TS clearance, why not set yourself up for big money?

Worse thing I hate about the military is that the soldiers actually think they are fighting for our freedom and if it wasnt for them killing some sand nigger across the world for securing oil, we would be invaded by the middle east or some retarded shit.

what rank are you? they get paid by rank correct?

Hahha so intimidating. If they were my drill instructors I wouldn’t even take them seriously. The hardest part about boot camp would be trying not to laugh or roll me eyes.

Probably O-9

Meanwhile, these threads get posted on vet groups on facebook. Trumpkin vets take one look at your rancid opinions and then register as dems.

So please, keep shitting on vets, Sup Forums

you're working with the NSA and post about this on Sup Forums ?

Seven San Francisco police officers fired 65 shots at murder suspect in a tense stand-off; the suspect fired two shots.

care to explain this mantra of "thank you protecting our freedumbs" we all say without any evidence?

Nah dems hate vets too. Nobody fucking likes veterans. The whole hero worship thing is just a sham. Everyone knows they fight for jewish lies.

I grew up with a single "mother". Left school at 16, with absolutely nothing, and joined the Army in 1995. I knew my dad was in the Grenadier Guards, so I joined them. I'd also spent my entire childhood being told that he was the worst man on the planet. By the time I was posted to battalion, I got to know the truth about my father. He wasn't just a top soldier, he was also a great man and was still something of a legend despite being out for a number of years. He'd left when I was still in school, and moved to the USA with his second wife, but there were still a few photos of him around. A very kind CSgt gave me copies of these photos. I also had it from multiple people, and a look at his reports, that the shit my mum filled my head with couldn't have been further from the truth.

The British Army then gave me, in addition to some of the best times of my life over a 13 year Regular career, A Levels and an education at a top university. I saw parts of the world no one from my peer group would ever see. I've now got my own business, and a commission as a Reserve officer. I genuinely don't see how I could have done that without the Army. Others certainly would have been able to, but I wasn't remotely academic at the time and had a shit childhood. It saved me. It also allowed me to find out the truth about my own father, who I visit whenever I can. For that alone I'd give it my life.

Yes, you can do it all wrong. You can be useless, fall in with a bad crowd, get into the shitty side of military life but for a lot of young men it's the best job they're ever going to have. It's a great shame that they're hell-bent on recruiting minorities and girls, because for a lot of white blokes around the world soldiering is something that comes naturally and they're damn good at it.

Jews are the real threat to national security. Not only on the civilian/foreign policy side. The military is being actively pozzed by the Jews from within. When the Soviet Union fell, Jews flooded the officer ranks because it was safe. There was no longer a threat of conflict against major conventional armies like in WWII, so they felt safe coming in, getting a free education and checking the career boxes to build a resume they could later leverage for a political or government career under relatively safe conditions.

While in the officer ranks, they set policy to undermine the military. They are behind the diversity training, lowered medical and psychological standards, and quotas. They are particularly common in the medical, legal, financial, and intel branches. As an example, the doctor who set the policy last year to allow in people with uncontrolled bipolar disorder or drug abuse or suicide attempts is a Jew.

Fuck your “mom”.

>le 56% face

Everyone?
Like every last trumper? Everyone with a yellow ribbon? Everyone at the legion, vfw, va, active duty, former military, their families, their friends, etc?

Take this show in public then. Hand out flyers at the next rally.

You'll gain lots of supporters I'm sure

There's nothing wrong with the military in that it teaches discipline and the value of hard work. You're just a pussy if you don't believe in those things.
However, the military today is full of SJW garbage and getting bossed around by women and niggers. So on that front it is very cucked.

>If you want peace, prep the bull

Cringe

werent you mad at your father for leaving you with your mother?

American military are doing that and being the PMC of Israel

C R I N G E

There are females in the Marines now? Fucking hell

She'd take anything he sent us and use it for herself (money), or just bin it or sell it on. Eventually he got wind of it and just set up savings accounts for myself and my siblings. Then she attempted to get hold of this cash, too. Thankfully that failed. I'm still ashamed I believed what she said. That he never supported us, that he hated me, that he was an alcoholic. These days she'd probably tell everyone that he molested me, but that wasn't fashionable back then.

We shouldn't care that much. He spends his days playing golf in Augusta. I even manage a few games when I'm over. She lives in a council house, with no one other than her fat friends for company.

depends what country user , it's not the case in France and will never be , even more if you're a stranger trying to get in the FFL.

>chair force
> “I make x, and don’t do shit, I cannot compete in the free market ecksdee!1!”

How are you not embarrassed of yourself?

if I was in the US military I would be so pissed to know that at the end of the day my pledge is to defent the jews and israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wfl_GXBmmo

>Sgt Potato

I couldn't take this seriously. How does someone like that command respect?

El chileno indo ario , senores

Keep shitting on vets, Sup Forums

They used to shoot people for disrespecting officers

Im sorry burger lads

you guys are the biggest welfare queens, we need to cut military funding

So an army of Somalians, trashcanistanis and, albainians?

Glorious Prussian arms

Is that the whole army? I think you're going to need a few more lads.

>killing some sand nigger across the world for securing oil

He thinks this isn't fighting for freedom like open a book like nigga read Gaddis

go step on an IED, welfare leech

Shit that's like early O-3 pay you retard.

You can join the chairfoce national guard until you're 35 lads it's the easiest sounding thing in the world and get retirement bennies and more SS gibs forever.

It's one regiment

reccomend me a book negro

I dare you to find a female CO that isn't a bicycle

There's been women in the Marines for a while. They're almost never in the front lines for a pretty good fucking reason. That being the enemy knows how western men react to women in danger and would attempt to kill them in order to provoke violations of Land Warfare laws.

Wouldn't be able to contain my laughter.

>Not joining our diversity welfare program full of fat niggers who could never make it a day in the private sector? You're disappointing!
>t. boomer CO who wants some fresh boipucci to break in
>t. Ratheon CEO who wants Trump to shoot more missiles that cost more $ then the sand niggers are worth that they're blowing up so his stock ticks up a couple points.

Step 1: Don't be a drug using faggot
Step 2: Get full ride ROTC scholarship
Step 3: Get selected for pilot training
Step 4: Don't suck in pilot training
Step 5: See the world, get paid 6 digits after 10 years
Step 6: Don't die or get injured in combat (more luck than anything)
Step 7: Take the bonus and stay in for 20 years
Step 8: Retire in early 40s with $50k/year pension for life, go to airlines and eventually make $200-300k a year on top of govt pension.

The question should be, why aren't you doing this as well, Sup Forums?

That's cute

>I'M A VET
What did you do?
>I made sloppy joes and spread my legs for the unit!
Wow that sounds hard.

well yes,, we chilean mutts have a lot of admiration for germany, they have made a lot of influence us.

I'm not trying to offend, its just a genuine thought...its a damn shame that what I said is true.

how do you take drill sgt Goblina seriously when you could kick her into the next timezone?

>Si vis pacem, para taurum

Absolutely not

>Is a communist
>Complains about people living off the government

lol

>tfw no short drill sergeant gf

>Vets should be worshipped everywhere
Fuck off boomer POG

Joining the military is the absolute dumbest thing anyone can do. Don't ever let anyone, especially a Tackleberry ex-military type tell you otherwise.

Nice army.... I've been in airborn assault units larger then that.

I'd shoot myself. Nothing worse than a girl who thinks she needs to act like a man to be respected.

Lol nobody boasts about having Portuguese ancestry. English, German, French? Sure. But not Portuguese.

Why is it dumb, seems like it would be fun doing some deployments. No bullshit about zog or women, thats all excuses for pussies. No military has ever had a moral agenda.

Good I'm not on the side of oathcucks who would let a spic choke a man out for a stupid Pepe poster. Boomers need to pay the price and the day of the pillow is coming. You traitors fought for the wrong side.

That's a lie, but want to know the truth?
Whenever am*Rimutts go overseas, they pretend to be Canadian.
No one wants to an a y*Nkoid.

Tackleberry?

Your country is being invaded by fucks who want to see you dead and your children raped. I think you’re doing a piss poor job there.

I did my time as a "marine" not in Germany.

5 years. It was awesome. Best time of my life. Just say Yes sir and do has they say and you dont have to worry about anything. I`m thinking about reapplying but at 35 im a bit too old.

there's no meed to be jealous lad after all we are mere humble barbarosas

yes
So the respect is never real or organic, so when their time is done, and they meet in the grocery store, there is nothing. Compared to how it it used to be, 1 leader who proved themselves in battle amassed the admiration and respect people would flock to them.

Nobody wants be Canadian other than the literal most faggoty nu-male Americans. But nice reddit lore you have there, enjoy having perhaps the gayest leader of all time

Screw you OP.
The Military can Bring you out of poverty.
Teach you discipline
Teach you marketable skills
Pay for your education
And it looks good on your resume

The Military can be excellent for some people.

It depends what you do with the opportunity.

Do what is meaningful, not what is expedient. Is fighting for the US government a meaningful cause? So that millions of illegal immigrants of a foreign race, language, and culture can be protected and nurtured off the taxpayers' backs, and then used to vote in corrupt and tyrannical politicians. Not to mention how their children are indoctrinated into resenting white Anglos. Lots of meaningful things to do, even if you decide to tolerate this country, but is fighting for the government one of them?

wonder y the brits keepn quiet here cant be because of the recruitment vids

What you do for a living. That was easy.

>"Y-y-y-you have a GAY leader", the frightened amerimutt writes, wiping the Micky Dick's grease from his palms. "M-m-m-m-muh BASED orange kike is infinity better than justine TURD!"

kek

Who in the fuck's Military is that?

Honduras?