Italy/pol/ Soros eternally BTFO [Giudeo Mobile Edition]

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

MiniBOTs:
imgur.com/a/PYcLl

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore (Eng Translate)
archive.is/O5CEu

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
"32% Italians say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4&lc=z22
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
t.me/maschat
youtube.com/watch?v=R39XZ03eGyM
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prova_a_incastrarmi_-_Find_Me_Guilty
youtu.be/auEvLDKBnJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=pil7c-VPxTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nation Election Day: 4 March 2018
LAST OFFICIAL POLL [16/02/2018]

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [classical liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [progressives/SJWs] 1,5%

Partito Comunista Italiano [communists] 0,2%

DANGER!
A
N
G
E
R

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html

LGBT activists launched their agenda and Liberi e Uguali agreed in push it when they will be elected.

Their agenda:

>Marriage for everyone
Marriage is a religious ritual, atheists, faggots and dykes can have a private contract if they want to regulate their relationship.

>Give the option to fags and dykes to grow childrens
Kids need both a mom and a dad to grow up as sane persons. Absolutely degenerate.

>Laws agains homophobia and transphobia
The fuck this even means? The State decide who can I hate and who I cant? Nonsense, also this would be incostitutional.

>Artificial insemination law for lesbians
These people must be insane. Kids happens because penis in bagina, not because science magic tricks. You know this since 5 years old.

>Remove the transgender status of mental illness
So they wanna make me believe a dude who think he's a girl born in the wrong body isnt a mental retard? This is absolute nonsense.

Spread it like fire, we need Liberi e Uguali outside the parliament (under 3%). I dont want people who agree with these nonsense near any Istitutional building.

1) Italian Election: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4&lc=z22

2) Black Pigeon Speaks vid:
Electoral New HOPE: Italy STRIKES BACK at the EU (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw

3) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

4) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

Election day is approaching us. It's our time, it's now or never.
It's our moment to show our anger and our discontent towards the leftist policy that's killing our nation and our identity. This may be our last chance to stop this madness, in a few years it will be too late.

You may think that whoever you vote that day it won't matter because "they are all the same".

That might be true even this time, but there is one thing that we should fear, something that we should stop or slow down. We all know what that is, right?
Immigration.

The only candidate who has a chance to win and do something about that issue is Salvini.
Unless we want to make Italy look like Paris, we all have to vote him.

He's trying to appear more moderate than he is in order to not get killed by mass media and gain some votes and try to beat Berlusconi.
We have to help him in his propaganda to make him win his coalition.
How?
We have a weapon, usually underestimated, which is meme.

Let's make some to help our future premier.

We wanted to create a chat to stick together, to coordinate, to strike better as a team, and also to share some information and propagandistic memes. Here's the link to join us.

t.me/maschat

>Y telegram?
It should be as safe as discord, but since it's way more easy to use, having the same functions, we chose telegram.

>If I join, are you gonna see my phone number?
Chill, no one is gonna see your number in a telegram chat (except those who already saved you in their contacts).

All the redpills we'll get are gonna be published in this channel
t.me/maschannel

bump

Last secret race:

Igor Brick 34"

Varenne 14,9"
Groom de Bootz 13,5"
Frères Tricolòr 5,1"
Fan Idòle 19,7"

Liberté Égalité 4,8"

Fan Plus Europe 3,4"

*blocks your path to new imperial golden age*

Shit how much I hate when we scream in this country.

A V A N T I !

>Fan Plus Europe 3,4"
pls God no

youtube.com/watch?v=R39XZ03eGyM

Here you go user

We shall never solve the problem of women until they are put in their place, this is true even for Benito's daughter

Amerimutts even go as far as using vin diesel to represent some italian in a mob movie.
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prova_a_incastrarmi_-_Find_Me_Guilty
That's what young goblinos see when growing up.

*granddaughter

Last thread somebody brought up this bitch and her tits, so here you go.

the best
F I G A
is from Casapound and FdI

I propose to import foreign women to create an artificial oversupply of pussy and make wooden pussies not competitive.

back where she was actually a figa galattica without surgery implants

>Double Ponytales
This hairstyle is retarded. The Tyrolian girl on her team has the right idea.

Agicom banned even clandestine ones. Last one is this:
UPDATE 22 February
CORSA DI CAVALLI CLANDESTINA! (Ippodromo San Nicola)
(4° Illegal poll leak 22/02/2018)

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 29%
Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 24%
Forza Italia [conservatives] 15%
Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 13%
Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/neofascists] 5,3%
Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 4,9%

Degenerate. Kys.

i gona keep those bitches for myself. Wash the clownpaint off their faces and slap that book out of her hands, cause no more romanic languages in this harem.

>Liberi e Uguali
>4,9%
what the fuck is going on

i can already hear her nagging.

Justice. It needs to be lower.

PD under 20% when?

Don't bring that MGTOW shit over here, we're fine compared to Northern Europe or the USA.

This is for those who stayed true in the Social Republic. May their courage ignite the fire.
youtu.be/auEvLDKBnJ0

Fuck off cuck.

R8 my phenotype

Bump

Too celtic for me.

>dat mustaccio

>pointy nose
>either French or Jew

>red 'stache

fuck yea we are, but we musn't let ourselves become like them, if we give up on whoring and posing nude it's over

Lel

Ooga Booga Where Da White Women At

kek she was also an idol in japan

Mustaches are manly.

That's sam hyde.

Mussolini has great boobs though. Just big enough to get your hands around.

Of course, we wouldn't allow Italy to change for the worse, that's for sure.

>t.meticcio e fiero

theoretically completely northern/central italian and a sprinkle of anglo

No way.

It was a small sample.

Anglo? More like irish.

Lets say the polls are 100% accurate and the center-right coalition wins with 37.4% of the vote and a Forza Italia puppet gets elected PM. Could the center-right align with the 5 star movement against the center-left? I mean, both the center-right and MS5 are eurosceptics.

Why Migration can ruin a Country - about the Intelligence of Immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=pil7c-VPxTQ

>when will they ever learn? Sup Forums is always right

In Rome and Napoli in these days they had like 5 cm of snow and both cities collapsed, public transportation stopped, chaos, people refusing to go to work because MUH SNOW.

Meanwhile in the civilised part of Italy (the north) we had/have snow and we still go to work because we're not terroni leeches, we have snowplows that clean the streets among with people of the local sanitation company cleaning the walkways, nobody complains and when unavoidable there have been problems (trains) but the metropolitane stayed open at night to help those who have been stuck in train stations.

This happened since forever in the north, we, our fathers and so on went to school/workplace in high snow but in the south this is impossible.

Today in Napoli the post office was empty because every single worker (even public offices of course) was at home because of the snow...

Friendly reminder: immigrants are a problem but terroni are worse and if you deny this you're either a terrone or living on the moon.

Five Stars are political mercenaries. They say whatever, and side with whoever, benefits tgem at the moment.

Good eyes, pointy ass nose and shitty mustache. You pass, welcome to the ethnostate

The center right doesn't exist. They are together because they hope to get more votes this way. Each party has a different program.

t. ambrogino

I invite the Italians here to post hot women from each region of Italy. As an American, I will have an objective view of this. I will then judge who is hottest.just post region as well.

The center left either. Even Liberi e Uguali have internal conflicts.
It's all a clusterfuck.

From yorkshire, so God knows, still, if the 99% rest of my ancestors did not have recessive traits the anglo phenotype would have not survived, hence, the meme about olive skinned italian luigis is bullshit user, that was my point.

right over her
#rapeface

tits are for babies. When you grow your first beard, its all about ass.

Don't confuse your small town on the mountains with cities as big a regions were it snow once every 20 years.

>Fan Plus Europe 3,4"
I hate millennials so much.

>Snow once every 50 years vs snow every year
Ma esistono veramente dei ritardati del genere?

M5S has a precedent in the last elections (2013) when something similar happened and they refused to govern in coalition with the other party (it was Partito Democratico that time) and chose to go to opposition.
They will probably do the same this time, unless they get close to 40% alone.

Question, is there any room for me in the north of Italy or should I fuck off cause your full? It seems /comfy/

Interesting... sounds like a potential risk, especially given their mysterious nature. They could easily just side with the leftists. That will be interesting to watch after the election is done for.

Yeah, but odds are they will form a coalition. You need >3% to enter the Parliament right? Was kinda hoping to see the neo-fascists make it in.

>wins with 37.4%
There's no win with less than 40% of the votes. It's called a "hung parliament" and in Italy it either results in: 1) nothing 2) a government appointed by the president of the republic, uniting various parties 3) a technical goverment (EU puppet).
>Could the center-right align with the 5 star movement against the center-left?
Theoretically, yes. Lega + M5S could be a thing, and it has been hypothesized but it's unlikely due to M5S having stated they simply don't want to ally with anyone. Also other combinations yeld higher %s.

It's a full beard without the shrinked photo perspective user, pedo mustache is not cool since the 1930s

Fucking turn on the fucking global warming already goyim, we are almost in March for crying out loud, getting real tired of this fucking cold.

>side with the leftists.
They probably would. They are contrarians at the core. Pure Chaotic Neutral. They like being the opposition.

Die

Only if you are of European descent and have some kind of university degree, possibly some engineering shit.

That's annoying, especially if they caucus with the left after this election. I guess it would fuel the fire to conservatives, but still I'm hoping that common euroscepticism at least allows for Italy to reach a definitive end to that shit.

So which region of Italy has the hottest women? Post so I can decide.

We have enough tourists here.

I study in Rome now but I must agree with the polentone, it snows in the capital every 3 years on average how the fuck every time are they not able to manage traffic decently, it's all an excuse to enjoy the snow.

Why don't you fix your women... oh wait.

t. roastie

I guess your region is ugly then.

yeah cause italians never did such things.

You're so american user, better go back to Jew York, you italo-mutts are not welcome.

Really? Sorry, I'm a burger and this shit still confuses me. So right now polls are showing it's a hung parliament? How accurate have your polls been in the past? Is there a chance FI or Lega can overperform? It seems unlikely that PD is gonna do well in this, the biggest one to worry about is M5S.

The whole concept of M5S is weird. We've never seen anything like them here in the States. I think the closest thing would be the Libertarian Party, but they never break 5% in the general election.

>Five Stars are political mercenaries
This
They are crypto-jews

How can you not tell Jew genes when you see them? You have much to learn young Padawan

kys

>shitty moustache
Don't you dare insulting the moustache!

You look like a Northerner. The only thing that makes you look Italian is the nose.

I have a southern Phenotype. But I hair the same fair skin complexion, but dark eyes, dark brown hair, and a Roman nose (except mine is less pointy.

No, it's about money. All of the towns and public companies are indebted as fuck and mismanage money so everything is going to shit every time and nothing is being planned for exceptional circumstances like snowing.

>being this ashamed of your females

Slavery in Ancient Rome was minimal and mostly relegated to working, not breeding.

>except mine is less pointy.
It's almost like you're ashamed of admitting yourself. The Eagle nose is cool.

who talks about breeding...

but top kek to that minimal part.

>mostly relegated to working, not breeding
yes, it was norsemen who breeded with slaves.
And greeks.

Roman nose masterrace

Do not answer the krautcuck looking for attention.

>yes, it was norsemen who breeded with slaves.

cause you fill up a slavegirl with cum when it means you can sell two slaves but just need to ship one.

Montanelly bought a 12yo in the 30s when in africa.