Why do you guys think you need an AK-15 to protect yourself from criminals...

Why do you guys think you need an AK-15 to protect yourself from criminals? Wouldn't it easier to admit you want guns because you have a small dick and hate minorities?

"I think we have to look at the fact that Hillary Clinton fucking lost the election and therefore is a loser and also an old woman which means her opinions on basically everything are wrong."

>lost
You actually mean the election that was stolen from her?

That sounds like denial coming from somebody who lost.

That's a low number lads, you need to raise it. I'm utterly disappointed at how low it is.

Keep pretending your orange cheeto isn't a Russian puppet there.

Still falling for that, eh? Keep believing that if it makes you feel like less of a loser.

What I don't get is how this shit happens every week and yet we're still somehow flooded with niggers.

Yes, let's ignore the fact that the vast majority of those deaths are coming from Chicago, Baltimore, and East St. Louis. The other big portion are suicides. The take away here is that the NRA has nothing to do with any of it.

Yep, the election was stolen from Hillary by American voters in plenty of states who didn’t want Hillary. Enough states to fuck her right in the Electoral College. Suck it.
Why do Democrats always whine about the election being stolen when their using dead people and illegal aliens to vote for them doesn’t work?

W wait, How many aborted would be taxpayers are ground up every day?

>ak-15

i dont think americans can get russian experimental AR's

It’s ok; they just get added to Democratic voter rolls anyways.

>Retard doesn't know that most gun murders are commited by handguns
American politics feel so homey

>AK-15

I prefer the AR-47 myself.

We lose 1000 people a day to abortion

Shouldn’t Democrats prefer the AK-15 since it’s 32 time’s less deadly than an AK-47?

Sage goes in all fields.

how so?

you lose 89 niggers a day and one person

She had the popular vote. The people chose Hillary, the system installed Trump.

I HAVE AN AVERAGE SIZE PENIS, AND I HATE MINORITIES!!

almost all killed by illegal guns

>There are 33,000 gun deaths a year in the United States
>Nearly 2/3rds of all gun deaths are suicides
>Nearly 85% of suicide gun deaths are male
>About 12,000 gun deaths are homicides
>About half of all gun-related homicides victims are black
>You are 16x more likely to be killed by a gun if you are a black person than a white person
>Handguns kill 20x more people than rifles

>muh popular vote
>he thinks America is a pure democracy

From illegal guns in mostly black areas....

As first non-bot poster I hereby proclaim this a digits thread

>AK-15
>AK
I hate you nigger kikes so much because you are literally retarded.

Why do you think you get to decide what I can and can not have? Who the fuck are you?

Gun "violence" notice how she did not use the term "homicide". That's because there are not 32,000 gun homicides every year, 62% of that is suicide. If you also account for criminals kill there are only 9,000 who are killed by guns every year. Reminder to on average every year, 300,000 crimes are prevented with a firearm and just the other day a man used an AK-47 to stop his neighbor from being stabbed.

Compare that to cars, which kill 37,000. Don't you care about children? #Carcontrolnow
(Don't mean to mock ya mate, just want to bring the best facts forward)

Is this a confession? Hillary finally fessing up to the murders?

>we aren't all robots in some way
niqqa that gif is disturbing

She rigged the entire primary in her favor and you're still shilling for her. That makes you a pretty shitty person.

75% of gun homicides are used with handguns
4% with rifles

just for reference

> AK-15
Nice try, junior. Lrn2troll.

Fair enough.
Not my own gif but it gives me a headache if I look at it more than a few seconds. Feel free to share

Didn't Kennedy lose the popular vote?

dude....

90 niggers/day
>not enough

seems like these false flag shootings (vegas) were planned assuming she'd be in office