Mandatory Military Service in the US?

What does Sup Forums think about Mandatory military service in the United States?

Personally I think it's a complete travesty of our rights and would be disliked by many people in the country(maybe to the point of rebellion?). Also economically I don't think it's viable but quite a few Republicans seem to support the idea of it so I was wonder y'all's opinion on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_0xjc_OSJms)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80
youtube.com/watch?v=sS-47U32H3U
youtu.be/1T1VpZyockA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's impossible to implement but we'd have a much healthier society.

It would be HILARIOUS to see some of the soyboy sjw pansies in boot camp

If we live in a homogeneous society that wasn't controlled by Jews I would agree with Mandatory Military Service for men. But as it is now I don't want people dying in some proxy war for Israel.

Out of all the outcomes of something like this I have to say that your point is probably one of the only infallibly valid arguments for such a mandate to be made.

would be the best thing to happen to this shithole country. conscript and rebuild the muscles and minds of the american people so that they can actually uphold the values of the constitution, know it, feel it, experience it, and have a life worth living so when the time comes of confrontation they are more than willing to die for it. I don't see a culture or a people wide spread that has any idea of what that paper means for us. Im not going to sit here and outline the fine print. I want to be the best that I can be and I want everyone else to be that as well. Call me retarded, call me narcissistic to want others to be the best versions of the themselves I do not care. My opinion is this.

How would a country with over 300 million people sustain mandatory military service while keeping the quality of its soldiers up? The amount of people who graduate high school a year alone(the people who we can assume are going straight in for mandatory service) would overwhelm our militarys infrastructure to the point where it has to become of lower quality.

I wouldn’t like it. I don’t want all the white-hating Marxists to be taught how to use a rifle the same way I’ve been taught. It’s already good knowing I have my enemies outgunned, even better knowing they are untrained, let it stay this way.

Besides, you cannot expect much commitment out of a servicemember that’s been forced to join. Although, as another user mentioned in this thread, it would be entertaining to see liberal soyboys get rekt.

The military was a huge eye opener for me. I began to realize that blacks were not like us. Before I joined, I was thinking we had no differences, the only difference was the paint job. I was such a fool.

I respectfully disagree with your opinion, on the grounds of logistics and the fact we aren't really at war with anyone nor do we really need a military that large at all. Historically large sedentary military's are a liability for their country. I mean even if we were to go and absolutely destroy North Korea and EVERY country in the middle east concurrently we would only need our current military without nukes to do it.(that's how OP our current military is now)
what you say sounds like blatant brainwashing and I can only respectfully disagree with everything you are saying.

You couldn't make it work if it was *only* military service, but if you had some kind of general national service initiative involving volunteer work (of which military service could be one branch) you might get people on board.

>What does Sup Forums think about Mandatory military service in the United States?

I don't think it's a good idea.

After all, SOMEONE has to protect Americans from the deepstate and Israel.

Now that could actually work. nice idea

>What does Sup Forums think about Mandatory military service in the United States?

I think that since it does not exist, and nobody is suggesting implementing it, it is not worth a thread.

>I respectfully disagree with your opinion, on the grounds of logistics and the fact we aren't really at war with anyone nor do we really need a military that large at al

I refute your comment on the grounds that we are at war, have always been at war and because of the core philosophies presented in the constitution make it so that all non-Americans will always seek any way to take america down. economically, culturally, digitally, any realm not controlled not policed they will invade and demoralize and terrorize us as they have been doing so since even before 1776. Respectfully I am not brainwashed I am hardened, scared, experienced, I am worldly and learned.

every single american should be a solder first and a citizen second and if that is my conjecture so be it. individualism is a load of horse manure and the teams calling the shots right now are without dignity and grace.

With the selective services act it could be real at any moment, and I thought it would be a good question since there are plenty of other countries that implement which may even include libtard France soon. but I see you're probably just baiting.

>Now that could actually work. nice idea

It's bullshit, you know EXACTLY how they would use it...

>Be user
>Post on Sup Forums about politically incorrect shit
>Get drafted "Randomly"
>Sent off to die for israel
>Put on front line in front of armor, air assault, etc... with outdated equipment and no functioning bullets.

That's EXACTLY how it would work.

I think it should be mandatory , if you want benefits and to vote. If it’s mandatory to sit through 12 years of left leaning education. What harm will 2-4 year of right leaning education be ?
Plus mandatory service will teach equality, strengthen nationalism, and create better civil servants.

A great idea

I’m sorry but I could never stand still and be quiet while some psycho screams in my face

So you're suggesting we put the world under our heel with an army of conscripts who are indoctrinated to be just like you? The eastern countries have that same philosophy when it comes to warfare and their troops are almost always of lower quality in the modern setting(Russian and Chinese conscripts) and you're saying to be just like them. That seems to go against our constitution in favor of an indoctrinated police state.

fine, but people who havent served (ie women) shouldnt be allowed to vote

nobody would send inexperienced kid to actual war zone

>implying they want to train the sheeps to defend themselves and not depend on the government

what in the fuck would they do that? This isn't Iran or Israel where they care about their country

Same here, I'd probably die like a retard after ambushing them on their way to pick me up to ship me off.(I am not trained in combat and assume they would be)

i wonder how you will act when forced to work with others to survive and other do nothing to help you and do nothing to to help themselves. they are passively killing you and you must work double you must strain extra hard. How will you change your frustration into happiness? Are you a perfect being?

I can't make you see what I see but can you see the difference between Americans and non-americans? do you even see them as anything different? If I was a non-america saying what I was saying you'd be right but we're not in germany are we we arent germans now are we we aren't anything at all but Americans who have a constitution, a declaration of independence, a bill of rights. All of which if upheld by those teaching others about them would be a farcry from indoctrination.

The cost would be so staggering though compared to our education system, you're feeding housing and training 3.6 million high school grads a year and adding that same number to your forces every year. not to mention benefits and other services you'd have to provide for those troops.

I don’t want niggers or spics in the millitary. Keep it white. It’s a no from me

I think it's a good way to provide a baseline experience that every american could relate to. It would become a backbone of our culture. And there are plenty of non-combat opportunities that teach marketable skills.
Basically, and

>nobody would send inexperienced kid to actual war zone

they would if they wanted them to die.

>in the middle east concurrently we would only need our current military without nukes to do it.(that's how OP our current military is now)

Your military got rekt by illiterate rice farmers

It can barely keep control of some goat-fucking sandniggers

Allowing in women & faggots, lowering the standards each year.

You must be delusional drinking the kool-aid propaganda that the us military is invincible.

I would be fine with it if it didn't mean fighting and dying for israeli interests

>BUT THE THIRD TEMPLE
>DIDN'T YA GO TO CHURCH!?
>t. evangelical heretic

The system should be 1-2 years of mandatory military service for men at the age of 18. 1-2 years of civil service if you're disabled. 3-4 years civil service if you're able bodied but refuse military service. You can also opt out of everything but you forfeit your right to vote and will receive something akin to a dishonorable discharge or discharge other than honorable

Women should not be in the military and would not be a part of the mandatory service but would only have a dating pool of men 2-4 years older so the gender imbalances will reset

Post your face when you realize that Sup Forums is basically the only group of Americans actually fighting back against a military invasion of our country.

sounds like a great way to change the face of an entire civilization, make believe a conflict and fund both sides to create a new generation of brainwashed idiots to follow and uphold the lies written by the conquering party.

That experience regarding blacks is a quotable in any situation with close proximity to blacks

>Post your face when you realize that Sup Forums is basically the only group of Americans actually fighting back against a military invasion of our country.

And portions of our own government are trying to track us down in order to soft kill us.

Does not matter the AI's will take over and kill us all in flames and Bio-wepones while they are in bunkers watching us burn in flames and watch our kids die to some weird ful doctors have never seen before {CDC doctor missing } (youtu.be/_0xjc_OSJms)

>And portions of our own government are trying to track us down in order to soft kill us.

And we have to do all of this in our spare time, because no one, not even our own government, pays to protect Americans from foreign invasion.

we've been at war for israel for several decades now who the fuck would I want my children/relatives/friends children going to fight for the kikes halfway across the world

I'd like a mandatory militia service in USA

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80

That's rich coming from the former societ union. You sent millions of peasants to die by the hundreds with human waves against MG42 positions without even giving them rifles

It’s anti-liberty. Scandinavian countries have it, yet they’re still being butt-raped by Ahmed.

It's called the draft and will be happening in a few years.

Its too late for you

what are you going to do with 30 mio. imbeciles in the military?

it aint over till the fat lady sings
youtube.com/watch?v=sS-47U32H3U

I do see a difference between us and everyone else, unfortunately I interpret it as being just of circumstance as having been born in the best country on the planet currently(as the Romans many other Civilizations have seen themselves in their golden ages.) I think it's not fundamentally right as an american to tell someone to go fight for something they don't believe in though, taking away many of their rights prescribed in the documents you've listed. Putting everyone on a single philosophical regimen isn't something that would echo our american values(which is why I have plenty of grievances against the state today) I'd prefer to have people volunteer than be stripped of their rights only because they live here and be sent to die in a backwater country that has no bearing on them.

That isn't what people came to this continent for and it certainly is against our core values which you suggest to uproot in favor of something nationalistic.

Make sure you get the goyim with good genetics. We have nearly killed them all.

>Your military got rekt by illiterate rice farmers
>It can barely keep control of some goat-fucking sandniggers
When regulations and Law prevent you from blowing up everyone you see you're gonna have a tough time sorting through the regular citizens of those countries and the terrorists who look just like them. If we took a scorched earth approach and bombed/poisoned everything we would definately win, which we do have the capacity to do currently. It's just we have to adhere to international law(for good or bad).

You may fall to cultural marxism but I never will.
You may battle with your own confusion over words and ideas but I will own and cherish that which was proven to me by way of the scientific method.

this response is good
If we addressed the invasion that's happening with communist jewish and islamic ideas then I would support a fight against them so our people can be free
but going halfway across the world so the CIA can transport opiates back home is retarded

>rekt by illiterate rice farmers
>massively positive kill ratio
>didn't accomplish a political goal because we said fuckit

Imagine having to hold down a part time job to pay for your own equipment and deployment.

Take the useless ones and put them in "support" units that dig ditches, pick up cigarette butts, sweep for mines, and serve as cannon fodder while anyone with remote ability or intelligence serves in actual combat units, elite combat units, technical, intel, aviation, engineering nuclear roles etc

Bam niggers and spics are in prison with camo uniforms while whites are in actual US military units either killing enemies or learning useful trades

We had mandatory military service in Poland some years ago. Im to young to have gone through it but my father did. The older people say that you went a boy and left a man. They crushed people mentally, it was very strict and hard. Many people couldn't cope and there were many suicides in the army. A lot a people also went to Uni or some other schools and did some scams just to avoid it.

This is something that people simply don't appreciate enough about America. If they were as evil as they are cast by the left, then they would have not this soft power (pervasive) influence they exercise today but a direct hard power World Empire.

Thank you America for being fundamentally decent.

exactly. there are smarter people out there to outline the fine print and to make people aware of the oversight and dangers there in.

This, a country the size of the US couldn't sustain that many soldiers, even China can barely sustain their soldiers currently, and the Chinese military is a solid "meh", although military service isn't mandatory over there, it's still a pretty good example

If I joined the military, I wouldn't be able to continue fighting my war to protect our freedoms.

agreed completely, I mean there is always room for improvement even for us(America).

So, thanks for literally nothing.

youtu.be/1T1VpZyockA

You haven't been supplying financial support and comfort to our enemies, have you?

I'm all for this. My family has been in the service since the start of WW2. Uncles Pearl Harbor and Vietnam, my Pops Korea and brother Desert Storm later the UN (Diplomatic guard) that Madeline Albright personal guard at the UN.

fuck off I'm not fighting for isreal

How about you find us IN PERSON, you hapless fucking retards.

Someone's been stealing my mail, phone calls, and e-mail.

So if its not in person, you are literally talking to the enemy, GOT IT?

It's not. Some soyboys become men: inspiring.
Some break: sad

The fine print is where you get fucked. It would have to be a laughably simple sorting system based on mental and physical aptitude testing. One we are largely filtered into about 3 tiers, further assignments would be made.

Tier is 3 for fatasses, retards, and degenerates. These would be your unskilled manual labor, grounds maintenance, button pushers, and cannon fodder types

Tier 2 would be people with a reasonable amount of either physical or mental aptitude. These would be your workhorses. Physical aptitude without mental aptitude lands you in infantry or things like rescue swimmers, divers, special boat operators, etc while mental aptitude without physical gets you as a mechanic, construction, electrician, or other trade

Tier 1 is for both mental and physical aptitude or elite in either category. This is where you get your elite infantry, special operations, aviators, combat engineers, nuclear engineers, aerospace engineers, intelligence analysts, computer programmers, etc

That said, I don't trust our current military to organize this. We would likely need an entirely new military. We've gutted and rebuilt the military before and we likely have to do it again

Seriously, have you learned nothing?

If we are going to send our military off on un-Constitutional wars, to destroy countries that NEVER attacked us, then EVERYBODY should have to do their term in the military.
And the children of Congress members should be on the front line.

It should be mandatory.
First off it's an easy way to establish physical health and limitations in the work place.
If you're a category A health for instance you can do any physical job, B would be able to do most jobs, C would be limited to the most mundane jobs.
Secondly if you can't keep your shit together in the military you obviously can't keep a job in the real world. It's low stress as fuck. You do what you're told. If you can't do that you obviously can't work at all. So fuck you and your gibs me dats.
It would be a good justification for free college.
Invest in your country and the country invest in you.

Everyone i've ever heard say anything negative to this has always been a commie and doesn't deserve to be alive anyway.

Combat veteran here. Service should not be mandatory. The government doesn't own any of us. Stop being foolish slaves.

That being said, I would like it if the States (not the fed) did more to encourage participation in the militia or some type of voluntary service to your community, county, or State. Voluntary. It would contribute to more social cohesion within the populations of the States.

No because we as a movement are ideologically opposed to Israel's wars.

Or do you simply not value our services?

Hello fellow Heinlein-user.

I went through mandatory military service in Finland. I just can't see how you could justify the system in the US. In Finland we NEED it for potential war. There is no chance of defending the country without it. What use the US would have for a such a system is absolutely beyond me.

No, the trouble is, if classified weapon systems are ever used on Americans, we are basically fucked, because no one in the government will ever acknowledge that they even exist, and will simply watch every single American DIE instead of doing something to protect them.

Did you just have a concussion or something?

From how absolutely wasteful and inept the US military is, the only way I could support something like this is if there was a complete upheaval of their bureaucracy, command structure, and culture. Anyone who goes into the service now just turns into some awkward sperglord, a power tripping tool, or just some lazy leech. The nation doesn't need to channel people through for a constant supply of welfare queens. It won't happen though. Everything that plagues the civilian population of the western world plagues the green collars as well.

I can see how someone might not be able to mentally handle battle training with live rounds knowing that the guy next to you (behind you even) may be an idiot or a madman.

Bullshit, this isn't a crime scene, those aren't cops, they are larpers, check their credentials

I'm in tennessee, by the way, not texas.

Is this really the best response you can come up with?

>I'm in tennessee, by the way, not texas.

So check their jurisdiction as well.

Nice try. Fight your own wars,kike

pol will be the bone spur brigade.

The military these days doesn't break you as it should. I also don't want to work with people who don't choose to be in the military.

Nobody in this country wants mandatory service. It would fuck up the military in very major ways. People who enter the military should be chosen for quality. Those who should not enter, this includes god damn trannies.

10 year Army Medic. Out now. The US military has enough idiots volunteering.. don't needs more soyboys retards forced in. The job is to kill. Period point blank. The fighting force has enough redneck and Hispanics protecting it. Get rid of SHARP EO and other bullshit PC death by power point bullshit and get back to the job at hand. Beautiful death.

I am for mandatory civil service though. Don't wanna fight, wipe ass in nursing homes, serve in soup kitchens, got plenty of public projects available. Also legalize weed and arm all non commies.

>Personally I think it's a complete travesty of our rights
The much WORSE "travesty of our rights" is the enormous contingent of weakling leftists and soyboys that want to take our rights away from us, and the do-nothing constitutionalist cuck enablers that sit there and play by the rules of the system, losing their rights to the people that cheat at every turn, stalwartly refusing to do anything that would infringe upon the left's rights while they gleefully infringe upon yours and chip away at them day by day by day.

At any rate, I think mandatory military service would be a good thing under the right social conditions, but our country is clearly not in the state for such a thing right now. We're too far gone for it to fix any of our problems. Regrettably, the military is becoming such a weak, cucked institution that soon it'll have essentially nothing of worth left to impart on the young men of this nation.

>our rights
the only rights you have are those that you can secure for yourself.

Do you have a right to free speech? No, you dont. Say the wrong thing and get murdered by state agents. So you have the right to bear arms? 'supposedly' but losing them is a false flagged drug arrest away.

What rights do you have? You only have those rights which you would, yourself, die to protect. If you wouldnt die for it then it is nothing more than a privilege extended to you at the leisure and enjoyment of the government.

CDC bro missing
Military base added to long list of dumb attacks, nsa, Trump house, Obama cave
Pucker them assholes boys
I'm hoping for CDC Ebola rampage. More resources would remain after mass death than with nukes.

I wouldn't trust most of my fellow burgers with a potato guy let alone a nuke.

NO. FUCK NO! As an NCO I already have a big enough of a headache dealing with little fucking shit bags who signed up because they didnt think it would require so much work and be like call of duty. SO you want to add people who never thought it was a good idea? FUck YOU! Out of my 40 guys I am in charge of only 4 are shit bags, who are not cut out for the military, about 50% of the rest can cut it but are going to get out because they have to unfuck too much shit the fuck ups fucked up. So if you add in a bunch of draftees thats going to fuck my numbers all up! I will have 90% not wanting to be there and it will just be ME trying to unfuck everything while 10% of my guys actually get shit done

This is the 5th American Military thread today. Odd
American here. I would be fine with this if we were a neutral country but I don't want to be forced to die in the desert for Israel

I'd rather die for myself shooting at some recruitment officers than be taken away to die in a shithole country.

I never understand why US didn't have at least some kind of mandatory military training, when majority of population have access to automatic weapon.
Like, in Russia we even have mandatory basic military training classes in schools, for both boys in girls.

>Be in motorpool PMCSing my baby m113
>Need a 3/16 socket
>Send Lattimore to grab said socket from aid station
>No more than 400 yards
>The minutes tick by
>go to aid station myself and grab socket
>return to motorpool and continue wrenching and living
>almost an hour later Lattimore passes the chainlink gate carrying an ice cream cone
>allmyrage.avi

I feel your pain mate. The line wasn't as bad as Meddac... holy fuck are stateside hospitals ate up.

Up until a few good years past WW2 we did as well. Once the Jews took over for good, all weapons clubs and training programs were removed from public schools. Only a few private military types do now. But the jew pedo ring and spook agencies use though as candy bags.