Hunter x Hunter

Is this a boy or a girl?

Boy. If it has a dick than it's a boy. Don't get PC about gender on me.

Really? How do we know he has a dick?

Killua refers to her as she, so I'll do the same

Togashi's closeted homosexuality really shines through with this series

This isnt tumblr. Alluka is a male (male).

>anti PC is cool

Which Dark Continent monster are people most looking forward to?

pretty sure xhes a female (male (male))

Pretty sure the dark eye'd version is a girl, or the other way around.

There's that canon doujin where Killua and him fuck each other.

A monster.

he is a girl but is raised male because thats how the zolldycks roll

A cute dickgirl

Hellbell

I'd buy it.

Reminder dick girls only very rarely exist in the form of hermaphrodites and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves

Let's clear this up once and for all:

Kurapika's gender is unconfirmed but there is generally more and more compelling evidence poiting at him being male.
Pitou is a human-ant mutant creature with female secondary sexual characteristics and male reproductive organs.
Alluka is a male child identifying as a girl hosting an unknown parasitic creature of unknow gender which identifies as a girl.

In conclusion: Yoshihiro Togashi is a pervert genius infatuated with crossdressing and hxh waifu posters are a bunch of massive faggot retards.

Conclusion is right

>hxh waifu posters are a bunch of massive faggot retards
not 100%

Yes.

Who cares?

>male reproductive organs.
Nice headcanon, redditor

>transphobic
Talk about meaningless buzzwords. Humans are either male or female, and the extreme rare cases of sexual ambiguity (which in the vast majority of cases have a definitive genotypical sex) and intersex are are the result of malformations. There's no such thing s a third sex, nor is it possible to actually change your sex. Alluka is a boy by the way. He just happens to be a huge faggot.