What kind of son is this? Why does he dress like he wants all the male attetion he cn get?

what kind of son is this? Why does he dress like he wants all the male attetion he cn get?

Mordred is into anal sex.

(s)He just wanted daddy's dick, but his daddy didn't have one, because his daddy was a (s)he as well.

He just wanted to fight cats

>dat cat's butthole

I seriously wish we get more girls like Mordred.

If Mordred had actually grown up with a loving father figure, things would have been different.

who tf needs help with training wheels?

Why is Mordred such a bully?

My son dresses the same way

Alpha male

Don't bully the retard, user.

>he
This nigga has tits.

He is a boy (female)

Mordred should have talked to Merlin then.
Think about it a different way. The training wheels aren't for the kid, they're for the parent, it helps to keep the parents from worrying.

This is a former son.

Mordred is great because of her daddy issues. Take them away and you only get another Arturia Lily.

What is the deal with Lily? I've played the core VNs and watched some properties but they only reference her, never explain her.

Mai is so cute.

First Lily was just an unnamed costume for Arturia, then Urobuchi gave his interpretation of it being Arturia from a hypothetical scenario where Medea managed to break her and she decided to embrace her femininity, lastly it became canonized as it simply being a younger version of Arturia after she had recently pulled Caliburn from the stone and then spent a few years traveling the land. Lily is a hopeful young girl that hasn't developed the cold machine-like personality yet that the adult Arturia has.

I wonder if there's a connection between Mai's very serious daddy issues and her choice of clothes.

Cheers.

How big is Saber's cock?

Depends on the Saber

You tell me

>son
No, that's clearly someone's daughter.

Die cis scum.

Let me correct myself. That's apparently someone's mentally challenged daughter.

Mordred wouldn't really fuck her dad, would she?

>Noble Phantasm: Clarent Blood Arthur: Rebellion Against My Beautiful Father

Mordred is the heroic spirit of daddy issues.

Not only does she have massive daddy issues, she's also inbreed so she likely has some kind of genetic predisposition for wanting to do that.

Mordred is actually better without any of the Camelot characters. She turns into a genocidal nutjob around them while she's just tsundere with Jekyll and the Scooby Gang.

Girl Mordred isn't romantically or sexually into her father, male Mordred from Prototype, on the other hand, is.

In fact, that's pretty much why Arthur thinks girl Mordred is just cute when comparing to his crazy yandere son who wants to burn everything to get his exclusive attention.

More like had she grown up with a loving mother.

Morgana is the source of Mordred's problems, not Artoria

Mordred's obsession with Arturia is the source of her problem. If she just shifted it to Morgan she would have grown up fine.

mahou shoujo Mordred

Is this really a boy? Are you sure about this, OP?