Boruto

Better boy-girl ratio compared to last gen, but the girl team needs more moments like the boys team

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele
reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/6zzhdy/translation_wsj_boruto_info_pages_upcoming_anime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twintails definitely need more action

She does have a bird emblem. It'd be hilarious of she takes up bomb jutsu

One of these things is not like the other

Yeah uchiha fucking shits should leave Konoha for good

They look like OC created characters.

>denki counts as a girl

One of them is

Denki was literally a contest winner

>not even a single hawala

It hurts. Can fans send enough letters to give her more lines?

I'm wondering, do they actually care about what fans think?
Other than popularity polls, that is (Have there even been any for Boruto yet?)

Either Sumire was always intended to be kept alive and presumably will have more scenes in the future, or she was intended to die but kept alive after seeing that she was popular - meaning they aren't entirely sure what to do with her now... but if they know she's popular, presumably they'll give her more scenes.

I'd say they aren't sure what to do now

Given how anime works, everything is planned in advance, as opposed to manga where it's easier to change midway

But given how Sumire's novel sold okay, there might be a chance she gets more lines in future arcs

it might be a banal scheduling matter with her VA.
Like, Sumire hasn't been a focus character in the current episodes, so the VA preferred doing other works instead of just few lines for episode

I'm too used to her overly pink and girly kimono to appreciate this one now. Not to mention that the larger square sleeves make her look mannish.
I'd rather she keeps wearing pink but stop wearing kimono altogether. They're not flattering for fat people anyways, all they do is emphasize their belly.

The girl team needs girls with any sense of identity.

At least every character in last gen teams were memorable and had their own personality, strengths and weaknesses.

I couldn't care any less about anyone other than chou chou and salad.

>At least every character in last gen teams were memorable and had their own personality, strengths and weaknesses.

Maybe if you watched the anime, the manga is a different story.

It's gonna be distracting if only Namida and Wasabi gets occasional lines next arc

not really, just have Sumire away from the conversations and you're golden

Interesting insight. I didn't realize anime were planned out to that extent.

I know little about VA work, but how hard can it be to come in for... 30 minutes max, to give a few lines?
I didn't actually realize her VA had been in so many series, either. Including Child-Gilgamesh in FSN...

>30 minutes for a line that probably last less than 15 seconds
Hahaha yeah no. That shit actually bother seiyuus a lot. I don't remember who but there was that one character who appeared in a flashback once and he didn't even had one word, only a chuckle, and the writer didn't realize he had bothered the seiyu to come to the studio just for that and he apologized profusely because the chuckle didn't actually matter that much and could have been avoided.
If they're gonna bother coming, they'd rather it be for a full day of work.

>I know little about VA work, but how hard can it be to come in for... 30 minutes max, to give a few lines?
A lot.
The registration studio of Anime X might well be in another city compared to Anime Y and the only spot free for one to record their lines that week might be while they are recording something else, or just too near to another recording they don't have time to move to the other recording studio.

And most VAs stars in more than 2 series.

Actually, yeah, you're right. Getting called in just for that sounds very annoying.

Yeah, I don't remember Tenten doing much

It's gonna be tricky. Anime originals Denki and Iwabe were easy to integrate as they were guys and could easily interact with Boruto. On top of being relatable to the target audience

How tricky can it be? It's not like you have to be a guy to interact with guys.
And even then, the same could be true for Sarada - she's basically the female MC, so couldn't they just develop Wasabi and Namida by interacting with Sarada?

Honestly, all it would take to 'develop' / 'integrate' any team is one mission solely dedicated to them. Doesn't have to be long or elaborate, only 2 or 3 episodes. They could do that for every team, except maybe for Team Konohamaru (they'd probably get a longer 'arc' for a mission), and then you'd have every character decently developed.

The best bet would be the Chuunin arc which would have everyone time to shine

But given the things we saw so far, Sumire won't have lines for the Mist arc, which is a shame given how much attention she gave to the show

Depends on what they do with it, really, but I think it would be strange for the water style user to not get any lines in the water land arc.

Can't have too much focus on the girls. It's a matter of target demographic. Yeah it's retarded. But I'm pretty sure that's the reason why.

it can work when they are recording lines for other works in the same studio, or are recording lines in advance.

but is not that easy

Why did Sumire remain silent throughout the entire scene? Not even a compliment or any reaction at all to Salad wanting become Hokage. What's going on?

most likely VA schedule conflicts

Denki is such a fucking sissy boy.

I still remember Sarada being regularly absent during the Nue arc, but gets moments and lines as she's still the main heroine

Seeing a cardboard cutout of Sumire isn't he same after the roller coaster that is this

Is Naruto franchise really that much more popular with boys than girls?
Considering how popular Sasuke and Kakashi were, I would've thought it was girls voting them up.
I'd imagine boys more interested in Naruto, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, etc.
I guess I'm excluding edgelords, though.

Is pic related a 3DPD version of Orochimaru
>mad scientist
>did unspeakable thing to human test subject
>walk "free" after the war

Hello again, retard-kun

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Translation?

I'd imagine that Deidera and Sasori were entirely supported by fujos. Kishi said that this was the case for Kimimaro. Then he pulled his spine out to use as a sword and that was the end of it.

Ikr they don't look like OC characters...they ARE OC characters, they will probably have some exposure during the chunin exam arc but after the manga storyline starts their going to fade into the background and will only appear in filler between arcs.

Shit, I didn't know you're writing the story
>b-but it's obvious
I'm sure it is

>th-th-the voice actor is busy g-g-guys

Haha

It is, this show is painfully predictable.

Just ignore the bait, user.

I would settle for a real fight where someone ends up dead and doesn't get interrupted by an adult

Chouchou/Sarada >

>sh-she'll never be relevant again, guys!
Denialfags, everyone

No need to look that far
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele
>After the war, he fled to South America, where he evaded capture for the rest of his life.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

There is literally nothing to support this claim. It's okay if she is on the sidelines while they flesh out other characters guys.

Hey it's my city :D

Fuck off Josef

>Aah
>S-sorry, Naruto-kun
>Be careful, yo
>As expected, Naruto-kun is cool
>It was sooft
>Hero, face

Naruto is too homosexual for this to happen.

fuck off

> Naruto is homosexual
More news at 11

no u

No it's not. But the core target demographic of shonen remains little boys, even if periphery demographics exists.
The problem is that supposedly little boys do mind girls in their anime.
It's fine to focus on a girl every once in a while but a full team of girls? In a shonen? Maybe some exec got chicken feet.

who is the girl in blue? Kinda cute

>says that Naruto is not more popular with boys than girls
>post a pic that proves Naruto is more popular with boys than girls

Denki's appearance in the first episode made it seem like they might actually go that route, just waiting for that top knot to suddenly become a ponytail and wearing a sarashi under the jacket.

I'm waiting for the episode where him and Inojin are made to crossdress for some reason

I want to dick Denki so bad

WE WUZ SS 'N SHEIT

Really it's not uncommon finding some old kind german elder who never talks about his past.

They are hiring VA arc by arc looking for the characters who appear frequently in that arc. The other thing is that Aya Endo, Sumire's VA, is really popular along fans and because of that expensive and busy.

The last sie episode were Sarada focused, five of them being Gaiden where she didn't appeared.

That's how it was during Naruto and right now in Boruto.

So have they made genin teams yet?
Are they different from the movies?

Any gifs/webms of Sakura fight from 2 weeks ago?

Nope, Mist Arc now.

They are still in the academy atm and are going on a trip to the hidden mist next week. The main teams (Konohamaru and Moegi's teams) are set in stone but Metal Lee's team looks like it will be different .

Speaking about VA, I used to hate whoever that voiced Salad.

But then I realized SP is actually looking for a female version of Saske; someone with slightly deep nasal voice. It suddenly make sense. Whenever I heard Salad's voice when she flipped out, I could also heard a tinge of Saske's disinterested, rude voice

She also sounds like a whiny nerd, which is great

I love her voice

It's pretty much set in stone as well at this point. Their dynamic also feels pretty natural, unlike that of team Konohamaru. The anime made Mitsuki fit with Boruto for the most part, but adding Sarada to the mix feels forced as fuck. They don't even get along or anything. It's not like that common scenario of two people that constantly fight with each other because they have opposite views on something. Boruto and Sarada barely have any common grounds on anything no matter how much Mitsuki says that they work together.

quite high quality, ut sometimes its too fast.
and whats with these pipes?

(You) are an idiot

It's Shin's base. Electricity and water maybe?

>tfw they will never create an anime about Boruto's dad and his friends.
I would especially love to see Sarada's dad when he was young.

And (You) sound assblasted. Seriously, team Konohamaru is forced as fuck based on their interactions. The teams should have been Boruto-Mitsuki-Shikadai and Sarada-ChoCho-Inojin or even Sarada-ChoCho-Sumire. It would have made much more sense this way.

Next episode the class elects Boruto as the class representive during the trip.

I smell some Boruto and Sumire interactions.

reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/6zzhdy/translation_wsj_boruto_info_pages_upcoming_anime/

>I don't like the way the teams are formed
>therefore they're bad and the creators of the show are wrong
wewlad

Still can't believe "general threads" died for these bullshit threads.

Maybe you should just let the thread die then idiot

Are you fucking retarded?
Google Naruto, dipshit.

>inb4 s-sayonara

>Sarada instantly becomes irrelevant after her shitty """canon""" arc ends and Sumire comes back in the spotlight
Not surprising, really, but nice to see saladfags being blown the fuck out once again

10 bucks he's related to him.

Why is his scar different?

Can you fuck stop derailing the threads with you shitty waifuwars?

Excuse me this isn't a general thread. Please stick to the topic at hand. Those are the new rules.

Because it's a tattoo, numbnuts

They also have quite similar names
>Yagura
>Kagura

>Sumirefag
>redditor
That figures.

>help i have autism

Mizukage died as a kid, right, he can't have any kids left?