Fate/Apocrypha

Preview is out
youtu.be/qPnludnoDRk
Do you think they'll end the second volume in the next episode?

Also it seems animation went to complete shit.

Does anyone else just turn the volume off when watching these previews? Jesus christ.

Man, I wish Fragments won't be adapted by A-1

Yep

It’s dumb.

Jeanne uses 5 of her CS to buff Karna, Achilles, Chiron, Atalanta, and Avicebron while the six of them fight vampire Vlad. They plan on keeping him occupied so the sunlight will weaken him, because apparently Karna’s armor doesn’t count. He also isn’t weak to being stabbed through the heart, because that’s the first thing Karna does to him, despite Dracula being killed with a knife to the heart. No one ever uses an actual NP, and Jeanne also never uses the Baptismal Sacrament that she’s fully capable of using despite it rendering Vlad completely helpless the moment Shirou touches him by making it a contest of faith instead of strength, so Shirou takes him down all by himself despite saying that Jeanne’s a far greater saint than he is.

why is Jeanne even helping them? i thought she was neutral.

Best girl Gordes back in da house!

Why don't they just let Vlad go? Won't he just stay in his castle and drink blood from occasional visitors?

Because she wants Dragon Dick

Is she going to die?

what a bitch. vlad should have killed her when he had the chance. or better yet, the grail should permban her for breaking the rules.

What do you think?

Jeanne an actual saint, fails to use baptismal sacrament while Shirou who is not a saint actually uses it to deal with Vlad. Is Jeanne confirm shit?

Celenike: Killed by Mordred

Well, her NP in Extella is suicide so yes.

What would a date with Mordred be like? Also we need to find her a new hobby.

Does that mean Astolfo dies too or does he make a contract with a new Master?

no

>her NP in Extella is suicide so yes.
in Apo too.

I want to fuck Celenik and make her my mommy gf

he survives the whole war and lives after that

How does Astolfo obtain mana if Celenike is gone?

>the grail should permban her for breaking the rules.
She tells God to fuck off and then she leaves the throne of heroes to live with Siege in not-Avalon. She can never more be summoned in the Apo timeline.

Sieg is his new master

reply in the own pic

Remember, there's currently someone with very special command spells around that doesn't have a servant.

I think Sieg becomes his master but I'm not sure

vol. 3

I hope they end the whole series next episode

Would anyone object to an anime original ending where Sieg dies? I sure wouldn't.

Sieg rolled up the sheets, revealling the Astolfo that was wrapped around his legs. In spite of the turmoil that just ocrred, he was still soundly asleep, a far cry from the image of a Servant protecting his Master. But more importantly

Reminder Jeanne is prefection

>Redittor
BTOF
T
O
F

>Tfw Jeanne will never let you headpat her

yes, shes blonde

Did they have sex before?

That's the main question for me. She shouldn't interrupt their fight. If Vlad wins that's his victory, why does she need to stop him.

>Dracula being killed with a knife to the heart
Not with a knife. With an aspen stake. I doubt Karna's lance is made of aspen.

Siegwank.

I thought Sieg also dies.

Naaah. But at least she has the same voice as the best girl.

god i hate sieg. everytime his on screen, i just skip it.

Everyone knows that Dracula was killed with a Bowie knife by a cowboy from Texas.

I want to take Jeanne out for donuts

That's in the movie, not in the original book.

He doesn't

That's strange because I'm reading Bram Stoker's Dracula on my phone right now. Harker slashed Dracula's throat with his Kukri knife and Quincey stabbed Dracula in the heart with his Bowie knife. After that Dracula's body crumbled into dust just as the sun was setting.

Which version are you reading? I've got the Collins Classics one.

Mordred like

I'm reading the one from Gutenberg but there can't possibly be more than one ending to the novel. The Bowie knife ending matches the plot synopsis on Wikipedia as well.

/ourgirl/

>donuts

Jeanne shouldn't have protected Astolfo from Spartacus' NP either.

Sausage

Did you even watch the episode? She had another reason to. Spatacus's blast would have destroyed the city of Trifas.

I want a doll.

Conscience is corrupted by sin

Jeanne should have told Astolfo to get lost instead of protecting him on the battlefield. He could always shift into spirit form like Mordred and the others did. It's not like Astolfo was actually doing anything to help Sieg other than crying and weeping over him.

because vampire Vlad is a threat to the whole world, not just to other participants. he's lost any reason and he's just a destructive bloodsucker, who would get far too strong if they let him back to Romania

after he's killed, Jeanne sides with Team Black to take down Shirou

No, he was ordered to achieve the Greater Grail with a command spell and Ruler acts in defense of the Holy Grail.
In any case, the ambient TATARI (a sort of magical environmental quality) was spiking due to legend and history blending with so much falsehood and was about to start a Night of Wallachia (a sort of magical weather phenomenon) which would kill everyone in town. Just one of those Nasuverse things.

>because vampire Vlad is a threat to the whole world, not just to other participants. he's lost any reason and he's just a destructive bloodsucker
That's not what is said in the novel though. She just thought he MIGHT possibly use the Grail for destruction if he gets to it. She wasn't sure. She thought there was a certain risk and acted only on that possibility.

Eh, common sense evaporation does stuff, but he still is a hero so he's not gonna abandon Sieg anyways, they follow their ideals and stuff you know?

>Astolfo to get lost instead of protecting him on the battlefield.
if you were paying attention, you'd know the energy to heal her would've come out of the homunculi.

>Ruler acts in defense of the Holy Grail
Why does she need to defend it from the winner?

considering Vlad-Dracula-Darnic did his best to act out on his role, I wouldn't blame her

she has no right to stop vlad from getting the grail. if he wants to use it to start another crusade, so be it.

Cause it's no longer the servant Lancer trying to reach it, just a nameless abomination.
In any case seizing the grail without killing all your opponents is forbidden.

And I would. She interrupted the fight for the Grail only because of her own assumption.

There was no winner yet, do you even watch the episode? Her goal is to meet the Red faction because her revelation skill and her purpose of being summoned as Ruler means the world is in danger involving that faction.

>Cause it's no longer the servant Lancer trying to reach it, just a nameless abomination
But that's not true. Actually it was Darnic who wanted to reach it, he just took over Vlad's body. And there is no rule that masters can't reach for the Grail. Otherwise she should have stopped Shirou from stealing it.

>There was no winner yet, do you even watch the episode?
I'm talking about the novel and future events. She stopped Vlad from winning and didn't allow him to take the Grail.

ts

Darnic is dead. He had simply engraved his own existence on Vlad's soul. The being that Vlad became has no Master rights and no Servant rights. It is reduced to the quality of an interloper.

So Shirou is the bad guy in this series?

[Pegging]

He engraved his own soul on Vlad's one. He was not dead at all, he was talking from his own name.

That's bullshit.

No, noone is the bad guy. Its a battle of ideals.

>The being that Vlad became has no Master rights and no Servant rights. It is reduced to the quality of an interloper
That wasn't Jeanne's reasoning though. She interrupted him only because she assumed that he might snap.

Considering that she is the homemaker of the house, i can hardly think of her as lazy.
Also, the responsibility of protecting millions of lives isn't as simply as you think. that would be tons of pressure for anyone, especially for a normal high school girl who does not have the training nor mental conditioning for such a thing. can you honestly say that, if you were given the burden of million of lives, you wouldn't feel at least some pressure? Jeanne is not like Karna, who was probably groomed and trained since childhood to put duty before personal desires or well-being.

This isn't a shounen manga. she isn't some Mary Sue or shounen character like Mordred, just some average high school girl who was already dealing with her own issues, and now she's thrust into this kill or be killed ordeal? all in all, i find her reactions and attitude towards this situation as realistic.

didn't he also attack his own former teammates?

that's a pretty good reason to think that he's a vicious bloodsucker who should be put down

>didn't he also attack his own former teammates?
It were them who attacked him first on Jeanne's orders.

main villain

Jeanne is just a stupid cunt that should have never existed.

He was disqualified the moment there was no longer a master.

There was nothing about 'disqualification' in the novel.

Meant for

If Astolfo converts to spirit form and leaves then his Master doesn't have to heal him. Besides the homunculi batteries are already escaped in the previous episode. Even if the homonculi were still present Masters are usually able to heal their Servants with their own mana so the mana drain on the homunculi wouldn't be that great. Astolfo's Hippogriff is what causes the most mana drain but he rarely uses it. Ruler had no reason to protect Astolfo other than to save him from his own stupidity. Ruler should be an impartial referee and it's clear that she's not.

There is now, Go back to MAL if you want to cry about it.

The thing is, his master took over his body.

How in the world will a servant be able to make a wish without a master who was dead and no longer had any command spells? This rule was mentioned pretty well in the F/SN VN.

What? I told you that you are wrong with your retarded theory.

No command spells means no master means no right to make a wish.

Fuck off Fai.

His master wasn't dead, see It seems you don't remember the novel.

The Grail is supposed to choose an appropriate heroic spirit to be Ruler and provide him/her with all the knowledge she needs to carry out her mission. I guess the Grail is flawed in this timeline as well. Also, Jeanne has led armies in battle so she's not exactly a normal high school girl. Laetitia's personality is mostly suppressed when Jeanne inhabits her body anyway.

Are you just making up these rules? Jeanne's motivation was completely different.

Stay mad, moron.

Wrong person you're arguing with, this "theory" was an actual rule in the Fuyuki grail war and still is in the Great holy war. Perhaps you should learn some reading comprehension.
Again when he fused his soul he lost the command spells that qualified you as a master. The rule before was that you need at least one command spell at the end of war to make a wish.

Flatly impossible as said in the book. All he did was make Vlad's soul resemble his. His soul could not possibly take over Vlad's. The being thusly created is neither Vlad nor Darnic, and has the rights of neither Vlad (Servant) nor Darnic (Master).