Ranpo Kitan Game Of Laplace

Is this the most critically underrated anime of the decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edogawa_Ranpo
youtube.com/watch?v=gHyZPB3GmOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only thing that really stood out to me is the opening and ending. My favorite opening and ending most likely go to this anime.

Surely you jest or you're just fishing some comments for whatever reason.
It wasn't good at all and didn't have one interesting case.
I was particularly dissastified by how Panorama Island was adapated.

I never said it was perfect.

Yeah, you said ''most critically underrated anime of the decade''.
That doesn't change anything, it wasn't underrated at all in my opinion.

It's a solid 9/10

More like a tenuous 7/10. I appeals to people who are into traps and mystery series, but not much outside of that. Un-Go is a more underrated series in the same genre.

>It appeals to people who are into traps and mystery series
Christ this couldn't be more wrong. Look it appeals to people with cat-ear fetish, eye-patch fetish and to people that like characters that are 38 years old but look like that too! no it doesn't you idiot that was sarcasm

I almost forgot this existed. I watched it with Sup Forums when it was airing and I thought it was really entertaining. It wasn't good but it had cute boys and fun characters like the trap and Akechi.

AOTS

>It's a solid 9/10
Well, I'm just glad you said you were joking.
UN-GO is definetealy a better and more interesting (and also coherent) detective mystery anime.
>I watched it with Sup Forums
>I thought it was really entertaining
You could have just said that you found the threads on this board entertaining.

>lolis and imoutos that did nothing wrong
>gets murdered anyway and horror show done with their bodies.
>The police are useless

That's the only thing i can remember.

>stop having different opinions than mine
>stop enjoying what I dislike
>you can't be serious when you say you enjoy it because I didn't enjoy it

Un-go is relatively well-known in the plebbit-tumblr-normalfag sphere what are you talking about?

Underrated for sure, but I don't know about it being the most.

>>stop having different opinions than mine
>>stop enjoying what I dislike
Let's start by saying that I never said anything like that so it would be nice if you stopped trying to put words in my mouth.
>>you can't be serious when you say you enjoy it because I didn't enjoy it
Maybe I should have worded my comment differently, but when you say ''I watched it with the board, I almost forgot it existed and I remember just a couple of cute and fun characters'' of course I'm going start thinking that you actually might have liked disussing the anime more watching it.

The only good part of Ranpo was the lolicon guy.

Well, I'm just glad you said you were joking.

If you just drop ''It's a solid 9/10'' and don't explain in any way why you feel that way towards Game Of Laplace nobody is going to take you seruously so you can't blame for saying that.

But I can totally blame you for saying that. It's you who said it after-all. You're trying to shift the blame on me while it's entirely your own choice to say those things.

Do I have to repeat myself?
I said it because you dropped it without any explanation as to why you think ''It's a solid 9/10''.
Had you actually explained, even briefly, I wouldn't have said anything at all about you joking and instead I would enjoyed discussing the reasons behind your strong enjoyment of this anime, but you didn't so that's kinda the end of it.

This show was alright for the first half or so (especially that one episode where the detective is the bad guy), but absolutely awful past that. Trying to using the Butterfly Effect to explain some bullshit about everyone being the 1000 faces guy and the villain controlling reality was absolute nonsense.

Agreed. I found the premise alright but the execution tedious. Especially the last few episodes, where the childhood-friend of the main detective came back and created his own Stand Alone Complex, was a clusterfuck

*were a clusterfuck

>Un-go is relatively well-known in the plebbit-tumblr-normalfag sphere
Is it? How can you know that?

I watched it a few weeks ago. The first 75% are really good but the last episodes were a bit disappointing. Still not bad but meh. Definately need more episodes and cases and less overall plot.

Also this. Speed to masatsu and Mikazuki are godlike.

You don't have to repeat yourself. What I said doesn't excuse you from saying shit and don't act like you don't know this. You act like as if I didn't read your post by repeating it. It's utterly shameless.

Was he /ourguy/?

>Age 28

Oh shit I'm 28 too.

What is with japs and keeping people alive while dissolving them in acid? it's a common thing among serious horror works apparently.

it was shit

I get why one would like it for the camp but it's just a badly constructed mystery series.

>mystery
It was never about the mysteries. That's like saying a certain album isn't a good rock album because it doesn't contain 40% guitars or some abritrary shit like that

I'm not fat. I hope my fellow b/a/sementdwellers aren't either

It was super mediocre and got bad at the end.
6/10

Pretty fucking bad the entire time until it got to the end, then it became even worse. The concept of a thesis that's so fucking OP that it can pinpoint the moment someone gets a phone call is one of the most retarded things I've seen in a long time.

I want to insert my penis in Kobayashi's boypussy.

>It was never about the mysteries.
Yes it was

really nigger?

Go away, Hashiba.

This and cement lolis are the main reasons to watch the show. Fuck, the cement lolis hurt.

>tfw no kogoro anime and others works adapted
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edogawa_Ranpo
Do they hate money?

This show didn't sell at all so it's more like they hate losing money.

As a edogawa ranpo fan I liked it even though it was shit, it's the closet thing to an anime adaption of his novels that isn't just yaoi shit shilling.

I enjoyed it, but I realized early on there were a ton of poor decisions. Aside from being a cute girl(male), Kobayashi didn't have all that many redeeming qualities for being the focal character. It wasn't even supposed to be his story, it was supposed to be Akechi's.

I think it's just completely misunderstood. Like, you shouldn't watch this anime if you have autism.

Fuck no-o~.
It was a homage to Edogawa Ranpo. Read his stories.
The content of the criminal cases was only secondary to their presentation. If you can't get that, seek medical help.

I'm pretty sure
>Trickster
exists.

I still fap to Kobyashi doujins.

>no-o~
When will summer end?

Honestly, the message that the police are useless is essentially a sufficiently large message to take out of an anime, even if it's the only thing you remember.

I still pity the trap's classmate. Can't remember anything else but the final villain being an edgelord. The show tried to do some weird and artistic shit, but it all falls into place when the script and the characters aren't that good.

This is true. Amazarashi is wasted on this show.

Should I read the books?

Yeah the Tokyo Ghoul filler and capeshit was a much better use of his talent

They got little to do with the anime but sure. If you can handle the depression.

>Barely any posts about Kobyashi's butt.

What happened to Sup Forums?

>the depression
You mean 'grotesque', right?

If they're the author's means to escape then they're pretty depressing with that in mind

I don't want to give away my /s/ecret /s/tash of her.

Wrist-cutting-sensei is top cute.

What was her deal anyway? Besides being depression.

The trap's ass was amazing.

I agree

I really liked the insert song that played just about every single episode

youtube.com/watch?v=gHyZPB3GmOk

I completely forgot about that, it felt nice listening to it once again. Thanks.

Episode 5 is masterpeice.

Ending was shit.

I like it.
>MUH MYSTERY niggers still at it
My sides.