SA removes white farmers

Why the fuck don’t I see more threads about pic related. What else is there to discuss right now, or is it more important for you to respond to all the bait threads on this board? Look at this shit pol, it’s Zimbabwe 2.0, what’s stopping something like this from happening in western nations in the future when whites are an even smaller minority?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/420021-africa-white-owned-land/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neall_Ellis
rcinet.ca/en/2017/09/20/white-south-africans-denied-refugee-status-in-canada/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idgaf about South Africa, but the whites should leave. It’s fucked up, but that country’s demise is well on its way and anyone smart enough should get out ASAP.
Salt the earth and burn down the barns

The problem is where are they going to go? They're not niggers so they won't get any refugee status. Plus there people have been there longer then whites have an America so they don't want to give that land up.

>idgaf about South Africa
Do you want to live in a world where seizures of white property on the basis of race is acceptable and common?

any wh*Te spotted outside of Europe should be lynched

>be the most privileged socioeconomic class in the country
>bawwwwwwwww I'm being oppressed

grow up

ITS ABOUT FUKKEN TIME YOU CRACKA LEFT THE MOTHERLAND

They ought to rename this board /bait/. I hear what you’re saying. If I make threads about anything political, they get buried by meme threads and bait. Monitoring.

>whites are forced to leave
>in 20 years the population is living off of rat meat
Also
>a fucking leaf

>farmer
>privileged

You baited and got me

What are you going to do about it? It’s their country and their law. I don’t like it, but SA is a lost cause. I feel bad for the farmers losing their land, but what options do they have? Start a civil/race war? It’s better that they migrate, although I do understand that’s easier said than done.

>162243939
Faggot, that was such poor bait you don’t even deserve a (you)

TRUMP DO SOMETHING

Trump should send the military to bomb the shit out of South Africa until all the blacks in power are dead then reboot the country.

I just want to know why this isn’t a bigger point of discussion on this shitty board, there is so much bait as of late that when some real shit happens it gets swept under the rug, really joggs the noggin

Canada just kicked out some white SA refugees, I so hope they end up killed and thier land stolen so people pay attention.

Literally an example of what will happen to the entire west.
Liberals are a disease, meant to destroy.

YOU get fucked!

user you are right this is fucked up.

White SA, Brit/Boer/German rise up and fight these fuckers hard. They will back down every time.

That doesn't sound real.

Fake news.

its not fake news you fucking retard!

rt.com/business/420021-africa-white-owned-land/

Yes it is real you spastic burger.

You got a source for the dude other than a Sup Forums post?

yes retard I know the man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neall_Ellis

Yes you're right. And anyone non white needs to leave Europe

I wonder if our Western countries taking in the White South Africans might make arguing for Africans and Arabs to leave Europe easier in the coming decades...

Durka durka

>Why the fuck don’t I see more threads about pic related.
because its incompatible with white nationalism. if Africans cant have their land free from outsiders, why should Euros?

>when farming is considered the highest socioeconomic class

No whites need to leave europe too

Damn, that dude has lived an exciting life.

he's gotta have brass balls as big as bowling balls. that reads right out of jeweywood.

> South African cities running out of water
> nog government expropriate white farmers growing their food
I don't think they thought this through

So were the Kulaks.

No hes not led an exciting life hes just done what he HAD TO DO! Africa is very different to your american world, very different. Imagine a modern day wild west and you get close.

Yes, he has led an exciting life. Not everyone goes around fighting a literal fucking army on their own and somehow coming out on top.

don't at least the 'smart' blacks in south africa know that they'll be in deeps shit if the whites leave?

>Plus there people have been there longer then whites have an America

Wat

Yeah, all 10 of them.

This is why I will always see leftists as complete retards. They'll keep shilling for niggers right up until the day Tyrone chops them up with a machete.

fuck me if you think getting shot at, living in danger and being surrounded by low educated nogs if exciting..then you're made for Africa!

You think being stuck in a cubicle for 8 hours a day, five days a week is fun?

>be white
>work to achieve something
>blacks act as parasites

Yes, that is the definition of exciting.

haven't seen this image in a long time

This. It's amazing to see a race work against it's own people (whites). We could rearaange that shithole with a single division.

>It’s their country and their law
lmao you stupid faggot. is that what you're going to say when commie niggers take away your land in 20 years? "welp, it's their country now i guess, i'll just move somewhere else. oh wait, there is nowhere to go because they've taken over every white country."
have fun watching your children raped to death then eaten by stupid niggers.

support the cape party and help to secede cape from the western SA

one look at the demographics of SA, where do blacks live and you will understand why

>Plus there people have been there longer then whites have an America

Bump. Friendly reminder that jews want White genocide worldwide. Remember to name the kike every chance you get.

That's just the nog logic, you don't have to understand.

Bantu aren't native there, koisan are and they get on fine with the dutchies

Bump

Go lick shit out of a cow ass, nigger. Then live in your mud hut.

Imagine turning around and saying all black land is ours now... would be so many SJWs up in arms. Fuck all this leftist hypocrisy. I hope they take as many down as possible before they get lynched

Wtf, how have I never heard of this man. What a legend.

>what’s stopping something like this from happening in western nations in the future when whites are an even smaller minority?

My rifle for a start. Not sure Europeasants will be so fortunate.

>leaf

>at least for now

wew lad...

And all niggers outside of Africa should be lynched too.

Reading on some African tribal history, it seems like one tribe from central Africa exploded in population and spread everywhere taking over everything in the last 30 years. Am I right?

>Having your land forcefully taken from you
>It was my privilege

But for real what are white south africans going to do about it, realistically?

Maybe they'll have to serve as an example to the western world what happens when white become a miniority. Spread this shit on social media if you have it.

We already live in that world.

If you make a thread about it, you get a 3 day ban for making non political threads.
You can post bait all day and nothing happens. You just can’t make a separate thread about it.

>they won't get any refugee status
Should we assume this?
They should apply and publicize it if they are rejected.

What the fuck. Why aren't there a million movies about him instead of spider man?

Genocide all South African politician niggers. Make sure their buddies in the media are also taken out. Burn them, hang them, mutilate and poison them. All south african politicians should be genocided and have everything stripped away from them. Death to all anti-whites.

> any wh*Te spotted outside of Europe should be lynched
Do it. And you'll starve. To death. Good luck with that nigger.

It's already happened.
rcinet.ca/en/2017/09/20/white-south-africans-denied-refugee-status-in-canada/

niggers...

I'm pretty sure they could settle here with no problem. Land is cheap ans fertile. Government actively tries to have people settling in the countryside as it's being depopulated fast.

Also.

>Literally whiter than the US

veritas user. feels real bad.

Every country in the world
This is the future we are building

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa
kill yourself dumb fucking mutt

Please stop embarrassing our country any further, and if you're a fucking binder, squaw, or chink you can fuck on off too while you're at it.

Fucking disgusting bitch.
She gets to spew her hate bullshit while people get banned and fired for saying that trannies are mentally ill.

AFRICAN
DESERT
SHITHOLES
FOR NEGROID
AFRICANS

(...and chinks)

I bet this South African has some good views on the situation.

>that list in about the author
oh shit im dyin here

FRIENDLY REMINDER UNIVISION OWNS THE ROOT

they should definitely try maybe Poland or other EU countries can take them so they dont have to get niggers

Also, I should point out that the boers were not slave owners. That is why they are called boers.
So these fucking ass fucks are stealing land from people have nothing to do with any slavery and built their farms from the ground up with their own hands (or at least great grandparents hands).

And thus history repeats itself. In a couple of years we will see the same BS that Rhodesia went through happening to them.

Wow I think I've seen this movie before!

Eggshaped head motherfucker is dumber than most niggers in Africa

What are wh*Te people doing in Africa anyway? GTFO cumskins.

cum is not a skincolor, that would be the color of blood mixed with semen, shitforbrains

bait

But Ann its magic land where the food grows and harvests itself! Don't you see?

>Daily Mail
ok dude I trust CNN too

>what’s stopping something like this from happening in western nations

Good point. This is going to happen in the US as well. Already, reparations are gaining traction and legitimacy. The logic of the left is actually impeccable, if you consider every race to be perfectly equal. After all, whites and blacks should have exactly the same wealth, if they are both equal, right?

As the number of Hispanics grow, I do think that they will work with whites to demand something similar.

>Niggers giving white farmers the boot
>Again
>Not biting but straight up cutting off the hand that feeds
These niggers are going to reap what they sow in a very literal sense

What else is there to discuss. It's just waiting for the inevitable to happen like watching a train wreck that you can't turn away from.

Nah they'll get gibs from Europe and USA. Evil white farmers never showed the blacks how to feed and cloth themselves narrative will be spun.

Africa for Africans

If white people had any spine they'd take up arms against the fucking niggers over there and assert their dominance.

It's conquered land, our bloodlines shared heritage.

They gave them up at the same time they gave over their country thinking that having a majority rule over them would somehow work out just fine.