I am the only liberal left on /pol

I am the only liberal left on /pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ToEvz-7trY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys

low energy b8

Are you sure you're a liberal? Do you like body odor?

I'm pretty sure all of the paid shills are liberals, user.

came here for this.
/thread

im liberal

Are you liberal or liberalautist?

Is it because right wing people have decency ?

Not so fast faggot. I'm liberal and I've been here since Sup Forums was /news/

Im a left leaning centrist

Are you a true to the word liberal or the brainlet American definition of liberal

dont forget to pick up your wifes son after school today, she's going to the bar tonight

I fall within the liberal tradition I guess.

Nobody cares faggot

Just you and 5000 shareblue employees

No you're not. You retards are here all day, everyday. Set your domicle on fire, then die in said fire.

>As if paid shills, r*dditers, wakandans, bots, and cia niggers weren't enough; we have your sorry asses to deal with.
get out.

Atleast you aren't a fat retard OP

Classical liberal reporting in

I fucking wish.

Fuck off kike

In the a nse that I believe in univerdal health care, income and planting trees and shit.
Woow intelligent conservatives

Can all the liberals in this thread, to more better clarify. Your individual political thoughts on certain topics? Such as:
>Gun control
>economics
>healthcare
>foreign policy

>univerdal
Says it all right there

Define liberal.

Cock gobbler

Than, after you post. We can compare political ideas and discuss our differences over these topics. We can call it, a debate.

keked

Fact: Liberals hate this country and other people's success

>gun control
Europe needs a fucking second amendment. But i'm also for thorough background checks and mandatory gun training before buying one
>economy
Businesses should do business as they see fit. But the state should provide a legal framework so that workers actually earn a decent wage and have safe working environments (physical safety, not sjw safe space safety)
>healthcare
Single payer universal healthcare for everyone
>foreign policy
Stay out of other countries affairs. Trade with whomever you want, dictator or not. (Note: communist countries are not included here. Communism needs to be eradicated)

>Gun control
does not work, there should be a right to bear arms

>economics
central left

>healthcare
free at the point of use

>foreign policy
neo-conservative

Yeah, but you're in good company with the many other faggots here.

>gun control
take away all the guns they are scary
>economics
give me free shit
>healthcare
give me free shit
>foreign policy
i want the entire wordl to be a democracy and i wnat a pony and some ice cream and some free shit and like dude why are people so mean to each other???????

WE FOUND HIM BOYS! LET'S GET HIM!

That clip looks super comfy. what movie is it from?
Also, how many children have you raped today?

>what's the difference between potatoes and belgian children?
Potatoes are underground first and then in the basement

At least at the beginning.

Good

>Single payer universal healthcare for everyone
So close, but you fucked it up

Fuck off you Nazi scum.

Public healthcare is objectively superior in keeping a population healthier than private. Only Burgers are still brainwashed enough by the insurance lobby to believe otherwise.

>you fucked it up
Care to share your thoughts on why?
And what was i close to?
To be fair, i am biased on the healthcare thing as i'm a docfag

>>foreign policy
>neo-conservative

>

>tfw it took an entire world to defeat you

>tfw the "ubermensch" cannot into strategy and try to take on the whole world at once

n a y

We lost because of Hitler.
Fucker had no idea how to fight a war and constantly interfered with his generals doing their job. We could have taken moscow early on but fucktard had to sperg out

I'd consider myself a liberal.
probably not in the same way most of the plebs use the term.

>>Gun control
no
>>economics
fuck jews and their practices
>>healthcare
private
>>foreign policy
fuck everyone else, only militarily intervene if it directly threatens our sovereignty

You guys marched into Moscow while the poor Russians were robbing each other because of the chaos. God and winter helped Russia defeat evil

>Care to share your thoughts on why?
I don't see that being anything other than the dmv version of Healthcare, which sounds horrific

Stay with us bro, we need the whole team on here

Right wingers generally have a stronger natural disgust response to stimuli.
If you want to reduce everything to biology, you can look at right-left pretty much as a self-preservation to empathy spectrum.

Nah I'm here bro. Whenever I post anything remotely liberal 10,000 Putinbots start posting nonsense and "Sage" and retarded /r/the_donald memes. All we can do is contribute and get people to see things from the right side of history like us.

Remember, Sup Forums was 90% liberal 10 years ago. We can get back the good times. It's just going to take a lot of hard work.

Sup Forums isn't conservative and you probably aren't liberal

I'm a classical liberal, but I guess that makes me a NAZI

protip: most of your team is still here, they just arnt communists anymore.

How evil of you, why do you enjoy harm so much. Leave the planet immediately.

It is better. Literally everyone who isn't an American understands this.

Fuck you retarded lefty faggots advocating for public healthcare. Explain why I should pay a dime for a fatty's diabetes medicine

>Public healthcare is objectively superior in keeping a population healthier than private

public healthcare sucks ass.
In Quebec, if you want to be treated adequately you need to go to the private. public hospitals delays are unbearable and you can't ever hope to get a good treatment fast. also it just ends up costing more to the state than it would to the individuals.

same goes for public nurseries, government says it costs 7$/day per children, but in reality its more like 45 to 50$ a day for one children compared to something like 30$ a day in private sector.

Get out of your fantasy world commie, private is objectively better.

>left
There never were any you newfag loser

How

ThisIs also a good response

youtube.com/watch?v=3ToEvz-7trY

there are a lot of liberals here i think, it's leftists that need to be gassed. leftist would be taken a lot more personally as an insult than liberal if you the_d*nald nerds would learn the difference.

>>canada just legalized beatiality
>It is better. Literally everyone who isn't an American understands this.

We never made it to moscow

It is a bureaucratic nightmare, true. But i practice in germonistan we have public and private (tho heavily regulated) health insurance. Now that is a huge pile of steaming hot bureaucratic faeces. But i couldnt go on being a doc if i had to turn patients down because they have no insurance.
I guess it all comes down to what you think the states role in society should be and there, you burgers and us yuropoors have quite different concepts when it comes to that due to our different historic evolution.
I do think that healthcare should be a matter of the state. And once you go down that road, single payer is best since it assures everyone the same coverage and has the biggest pool of money to draw from. It's costly and bureaucratic as fuck but worth it in my view (if done sensibly)

lol hello newfag

well first, it sounds way more enticing for retarded people, cause hey, ITS FREE SHIT.

actually its the state ripping you out of half of your salary to invest it badly into other shit. I have no clue why anyone with an IQ over 20 would defend public healthcare

This.
You may be a liberal faggot but the fact you browse Sup Forums makes you less of a normal fag. We can plant trees and gib meds once the commies have been defeated.
Its not red vs green vs purple vs blue or red and green vs purple and blue like so many people think. To truly have the power needed to create a good society it needs to be blue, purple, green, apoliticals and centrists, vs red.

It's better than going bankrupt because you have to pay for it. The cost of medical care is actually higher when private due to inelastic demand. Thus, when healthcare is private you have to choose between dying of a condition, or living penniless after paying for treatment, when there exists the option to do neither.

Old /new/ was liberal you miscreant. In fact all of Sup Forums was liberal because the oppressive Republican regime of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney was murdering millions of people across the Middle East.

Sup Forums has always been counterculture but due to Russian influence people are being tricked into believing Trump isn't the most dangerous and evil President we've ever had. Eventually the real people who are left here are going to realize they've been duped by fake Republican Russian posters and Sup Forums will be liberal again.

I lean left economically. Surely you must realize that the far-left is insane.

take your meds, CNN

really made me think

This but no one's gonna listen.

>/pol
>>>/reddit/

If you believed the "muh Russia" bullshit, then you're already been duped, you dumb niggerfaggot.

Also, why do you focus on Bush and not AIPAC and the Jews who run both parties? Obama and Hillary bombed the shit out of several North African countries, and you didn't care.

>It is a bureaucratic nightmare, true
In the US it would be worse by a factor of at least 4 just from a population standpoint. Factor in demographics and things on top of that and who knows.

>couldnt go on being a doc
Why not

>once you go down that road
Thats probably a fair statement. I just hope to God we never get there

I honestly don't know who I am anymore. The left hates me the right doesn't want me. I'm in limbo. You can't have a moderate opinion on anything today. You have to be a radical. That's the only way you get accepted.

>murdering millions of people across the Middle East.
>people
Lol

Let me shorten your post
>Purge all the redditors

I guess I could share my individual view on healthcare, seeing as how it is on the other side of the coin.

I believe it should remain private. With that said, I think the real issue, atleast here in America. Is similar to tuition and college cost, in that, the colleges slowly raised prices on everything. And the government simply fished out more tuition. To the point where we are at now. Where it costs 70-80 thousand dollars just for a bachelors from a decent university.

Like this, I view the real issue lies in the cost of medical visits and medicine itself to be too outrageously costly in many ways. The solution of healthcare being, if the prices of medical costs in general were lowered, then healthcare could be lower and more affordable. The trick of corse. Is to figure out how to even get this done, if it is even possible.

But I don’t believe, like what you said, that bringing in government would make this more efficient and effective.

>The cost of medical care is actually higher when private due to inelastic demand

that's where you fucked up. a private industry's first goal is to make profit, therefore they will do all that's possible to make their costs go down i.e paperwork, working conditions, ect.

So as they cut on expenses, which the government does not do, they can offer the same services for a lower price than the public would be able to do.

1.Ban em 2.Kill the Jewish bourgeois 3.Gib me dat 4.Start revolution and take over all of earth

The people who answered your questions seriously prove that they aren't liberal and have no definition of what they believe. Young kids still.

But they don't, because they don't have to.

Truth isn't a democracy. It doesn't matter what's easiest to believe, it matters what's true.

Sup Forums used to be Libertarian you absolute dumb fuck. It was NEVER liberal.

I was one of those Libertarians too, now Im NatSoc and Im never coming back to anything else.

Also everybody hated George Bush, woop dee fucking doo. Fuck, I still hate George Bush even, I just happen to hate Obama and liberals more. What a shit way to base your analysis.

As a liberal myself I don't want to sound like I'm trying to convert you but life is so much easier when you're on the right side of history like we are. You don't have to worry about constantly defending your own racism, sexism and transmisogyny because you don't have those qualities! You're free to live life happily and comfortably with the knowledge that you're a good person.

Living as a hateful, spiteful conservative who constantly tries to gotcha other people to push nonsensical positions (like banning abortion) is a sad life. A sad, pointless life. Live with purpose whatever you choose, my friend.

they dont cause even with high as fuck prices they're still lower than public is and/or more convenient (faster service n shieet)

They're not though, you are factually wrong about that.

If a country is 95+% the same race I am for universal health care

It's because we have a sense of disgust, something leftists lack.

care to post something backing it up??

just wait, you will turn eventually and user nothing wrong with being a liberal but there is everything wrong with the modern left

You still believe the lies? The villains were the commies all along, history proves it. Germans did nothing wrong you cuck

Not sure. There are shills too. Natsoc here btw. You will become one too. Only a question of time. Remember, you are here forever.