Why do the antipodes almost fit into one whole shape?

This smells of a conspiracy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiCMFzpMnZM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Location_hypotheses_of_Atlantis
orangesmile.com/ru/foto/oceans/atlantic-ocean.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The conspiracy of the shape of the world must be exposed!

bump

Expose yourself pls

According to this, Atlantis must be in the South Atlantic ocean.

Go search for it Sup Forums

Look!

Here is proof that Atlantis existed!

what the fuck am i looking at here

You're looking at the biggest coverup in history being exposed.

Big if true

Literally

is that Atlantis in the blue
eyyy

>"I don't know how water works," the thread.

>JEW

We should totally find a submarine, steal all of the ancient wisdom of antiquated technology, and then rule the world with our new perpetual motion time machines or whatever else they invented there.

Typical of Sup Forums

I uncover the biggest conspiracy theory in history, and yet I am ignored.

Meanwhile, I called you guys a bunch of retards last night, and got nearly 200 replies.

Typical.

what was it? I was not around

Ironically, or perhaps as intended, Sup Forums proved the graph right.

im glad this is finally getting traction, been working on exposing this cover up for months

can't be too surprised, most people on pol don't even read if you don't post a meme.

Share some more info, I am interested

Can't.

Just look at all the retards in that thread. Some of which may post again in this thread.

Bunch of illiterate retards who don't care for ancient conspiracies being uncovered.

The more retards and shills, the more you are onto something. Don't bother answering moronic comments, people that are here to have interesting conversations just hide the negative comments and stick to the juicy stuff.

where did you get this theory from?

>where did you get this theory from?
From having too much free time on the internet, and finding an antipode map.

Which is what Sup Forums does anyway.

so you surmise that Atlantis is located somewhere between Brazil and Africa?

Yes.

With the belief of ancient Greeks and Romans proclaiming that the equator was a massive wall of fire, or at least uninhabitable due to heat, to keep everyone else from invading the continent.

Not that it lasted much longer anyway.

Isn’t it obvious that that Atlantis is in the Atlantic.

Fascinating...I once read an old portuguese book about Brazilian native from the Northeast...situated in the region of the current state of RN (closest point between Brazil and Europe). Anyways these natives called the potiguara have a fable about advanced peoples that visited them. I will try to find the info online and translate it

The state of Rio Grande Do Norte is the nipple you see at the right most tip of brazil

And now you know.

The whole thing wasn't a lie. It was kept under wraps with modern historical "reassessment" claiming that Plato was stating an allegory, instead of facts.

Antipodes don't lie!

Fuck flat earthers. Expanding earth hypothesis explained well:
youtube.com/watch?v=tiCMFzpMnZM

Now all we need is for a Russian user to get an old soviet sub and we can explore

Have you checked underwater maps of the terrain? might help you pinpoint a more precise location

Only reasonably reliable source is using maps from Goolag.

Like hell I am going to use anything from Goolag.

But if any Sup Forumstard here wants to, find some remains of old buildings, some columns that used to be statues, possibly other artifacts, but keep your search limited to the South Atlantic Ocean, and make maps of it.

supposedly the continents are still drifting apart. but the equator has not increased

how does your theory explain that one?

Continental drift caused earthquakes which forced the continent of Atlantis to submerge beneath the ocean due to instability in its tectonic plates or whatnot.

Might also have been as flat as the Maldives.

Here is Atlantis on a map from 1882.

This is inaccurate, since Atlantis would be too far up north to fill in an empty ocean with no land based antipodes.

If linked to the stories of the natives, if I recall correctly, this would have happened about 2500 years ago

Start searching.

Once you find it, the ID of pEKQ8xPh would be forever engrained in history. You'll be as remembered as Christopher Columbus or Neil Armstrong.

The folklore would place it where the black dot is

LOL no thanks. I will take a look but don't really care for recognition or fame.

what shape is that
they're just imaginary points

Start searching.

This goes to all of Sup Forums.

Apparently, nobody else who tried to search for said continent looked in that area.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Location_hypotheses_of_Atlantis

Start looking right now.

You stupid goat-fucker can't realize that the South Atlantic is the only place with no major landmass filling in the ocean at the antipode?

Since the North Pacific is out of the question, Atlantis is definitely in the South Atlantic Ocean.

Now go fuck off and fuck your four goat wives.

i don't get why are you so angrily throwing insults
why should there be a landmass there
do you think there is some rule that says that?

Damn....that is a bit rough. Take it easy on Iraq dude.

I think he was attacked by many people yesterday and is a bit on edge.

Because you are wearing a vest strapped with dynamite, most likely.

Anyway, there should be a landmass there, since my conspiracy theory says so. It all has to do with the antipodes, since land almost always is antipodal to ocean, except for this one point.

The most reasonable place for your theoretical city would be a flat region in the South Atlantic called Pernambuco Plain. A large flat area set at the base of an underwater mountain chain.

orangesmile.com/ru/foto/oceans/atlantic-ocean.jpg

carried butthurt over night, now that's what i call black hearted
>since my conspiracy theory says so.
i don't think you know how this works
>It all has to do with the antipodes, since land almost always is antipodal to ocean, except for this one point.
but that's not true take a look at your map, land is antipodal to land in green places
golden rule of logic : Correlation does not imply causation

kek you are either a liberal in disguise or some retarded ai and this is a stupid thread. Sup Forums has been flooded recently with nonsensical bullshit automatically generated by ai like the fake picture comparisons. stay frosty anons.

Bullshit.

It's a valid theory.

Even ANTARCTICA was proven to exist using similar logic.

[Distant X-Files theme]

ya, some people keep anger in their heart for too long. Life is too short for hate.

How is Iraq holding up? have things improved?

fuck off schizo
also what is pangaea

>recently

it's been happening shortly after trump won the election

Sup Forums turned into the entity it used to parody and has now become the entry board for a variety of cancer including underage, bots/shills and boomers in some cases

Wilder theories have been proven true.

>le reddit spacing

I think it went mental prior to the elections.
Place was flooded with both CLinton and Trump shills.

After Trump won, it seems all you have now are butthurt Clinton bots and unstable and unflinching paid Trump supporters.

can you link some further reading on it
what i've read is that Antarctica was discovered by physically going there like americas
yeah rebuilding
everything heading the right way

Good to hear, godspeed Iraqanon!

People are getting censored and banned in a lot of places and have nowhere else to go.

>can you link some further reading on it
>what i've read is that Antarctica was discovered by physically going there like americas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis

swap /x/ and Sup Forums and it's more believable

So close to maga that we need a shoop.

the election was probably the peak for this board imo, like honestly every day there was some new thread to take part in that was just so much fun. Unfortunately a lot of the jokes in the board culture started to be taken too seriously by the influx of new people. What we're left with is just a bunch of

>you're a shill soyboy cuck for disagreeing with the hivemind
>no you're the shill you cucked soyboy

such as? twitter is pretty lenient when it comes to banning shit, and if you're coming from reddit then that's pretty self explanatory

>such as? twitter is pretty lenient when it comes to banning shit, and if you're coming from reddit then that's pretty self explanatory

reddit banned the Sup Forums subreddit as well as searching for Sup Forums coming up as an "error" (but searching for pol/ is fine)

I don't do anything on that garbage site except lurk.

I honestly think that these wackos are paid Trump shills....I can't believe for a minute that people could be this psychotic...there are too many of them and they only come around if you use the T word.

They are just retards.

As seen in my topic from last night.

could be...I once criticized the man's actions and was called a shill..when I pointed out that I was in Brazil and I don't have a vested interest in Trump or Clinton, I was told that I was a Clinton shill and that I was using a proxy..because my English was not very South American hahahhhah

scary

Well, you do live in the world's biggest shithole, so you don't really have the time to pay attention to our politics.

Biggest shithole in the world....not quite.

lol it's like we have a fedora on

I played Max Payne 3! And Modern Warfare 2! As well as seen what every video on Liveleak consists of when you search for "Brazil".

Shithole.

>video games and liveleak
I see

They never lied man!

Maybe because most of the continents are located North?

Which adds more fuel to the fire.

Atlantis is between Brazil and Africa in the South Atlantic Ocean!

Surely they wouldn't

Here is the shithole city where I was born, it looks like Mogadishu, I know :(

Sure...

That looks like the Rocinha favela in Rio de Janeiro...come for the AKs, stay for the cocaine.

Major tourist attraction, they do favela tours now

That gives me a good idea.

Do you mind if we encourage libshits from over here to visit those shitholes?

Knock yourself out.

The libladies would be whored out and the soyboys would be BBQ for a few thousand locals

Your job is still to look for Atlantis, so ask someone else to do it.

I have to go up there for business in March, will buy snorkeling equipment and have a boat bring me out there. Will post my findings when I get back.

>black dot
There's a linguistic theory that places Berbers, Ainu, Basque as antediluvian language isolates; gets weird with major language groups looking to be artificially constructed out of it, transmitted as priest/elite diaspora (tower of babel shit). The off the Ivory Coast location would lend itself to the most efficient geographic distribution in that scenario. There's also the submarine pyramids off the coast of Portugal, and the concentric moats city apparently inundated by a tsunami in Southern Spain which fits the spiral motif.

Troy turned out to be real. With the timescale involved, why not this, or El Dorado. With satellites and such, this shouldn't take all that long with a concerted effort.

Watch out for sharks. And pirates. And sea monsters.

The Antipode of the Bermuda triangle (off the West Coast of Australia) is where MH370 supposedly disappeared.

There are pyramids in the amazon, satellite images confirm that there are structures...but the jungle swallowed them up. Not unfeasible that something is at the bottom of the south atlantic, but getting down there would be very pricey.

I can donate up to 53 cents.

Not much out there, it is like a desert in the sea. The only sea monsters that I may encounter are whales..if I am lucky, I can collect some of their barf and sell it to a French perfume company

Nice, that is like 7 million Brazilian R$

Are you sure that the Parisian goat fuckers are into whale barf?

expensive shit...ambergris is a very rare commodity.

It's fascinating how little land there is that's antipodal to other land.

Which was the whole point of this topic, and the foundation to finding Atlantis.

Those pyramids include patiti the lost vault city of the Inca emperors, the real El dorado.

I just assumed it was a shitposting thread. I didn't expect it to be a more sophisticated ironic conspiracyposting thread instead.

What about the city of El Dorito, the lost city of cheese dust?

It turned into a shitposting thread.

Still want Sup Forums to look for Atlantis between Brazil and Africa.

I think it would be even older than the Inca empire and far to east outside of their range. Could be from a civilization that existed from far back as 40,000 years ago. Of course archaeologists say it is impossible but it seems there is something in there.

Hard at work I see.

As I see it, it would be somewhere around the pernambuco plane in the South Atlantic, a large flat zone at the base of an underwater moutain chain, 8000+ meters down.