Nanatsu no Taizai 235 spoilers

Zeldris can't catch a fucking break.

Korean scans wasabisyrup.com/archives/bB8WMmwO2Ww

Why must best boy keep suffering?

Two new guys out of fucking nowhere

Translations starting for the dougle page with Zeldris.

…all right. I alone am enough!!

I will teach him who is more suitable to be the Demon King!!!

I can see it. The silhouette of you reigning on the royal seat…
Please do make use of our power.

You're…!

Cusack!!

Chandler!!

It has been a very long time, prince Zeldris.
You… were able to break out of there?

We had troubles because of the Goddess seal that strongle held us in as we're high-ranked Demons but
the potency of the seal has greatly weakened and we could find our way out of it thanks to that.

Pardon my rudeness but I eavesdropped your conversation with Lord Demon Ling in the middle of it.
The duti to eliminate the Seven Deadly Sins skilled enough to beat even the Ten Commandments, and the Giant and Fairy Kings… please let me do it…

Raise your head.
And stand up.

It's nice to have you back.
As long as you guys are around, you're more than enough to fill in nine vacant spots.

Your words are a waste on you…!

Hoh! A tearful reunion of the former teacher and pupil?
*Tch tch*
Hmpf!! I'm so envious of you!!

Don't get dispirited like that… It is time for us to do good offices for the sake of the Demon army.
It'll be Lord Zeldris for me. As for you, it'll be Meliodas.

Q/A:
Q246: Mayacchi-san (Hyogo Prefecture): If King and Gloxinia were to arm wrestle, who would win?
Nakaba: Gloxinia'd win one way or another.

Pic 7:
As their respective masters.
Center text: The next enemy is the "most wicked" masters!! The outstanding skills will attack the Sins!!
Margin text: The new assassins who replace the Ten Commandments!! The two strong people who raised the next Demon King oppose the Seven Deadly Sins!!
Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 236 / Rendezvous of despair.

I miss Estarossa. Sad how irrelevant he has become.

You'd think he'd be important in this stage of the arc but of course not. Fucking Nakaba.

Why so early???

What are they up to

>I miss Estarossa. Sad how irrelevant he has become.
has he been shown conclusively dead or alive since getting PRAISED?

Being cute.

No

>As long as you guys are around, you're more than enough to fill in nine vacant spots.
Okay, I get that Galan, Mera and Gray are defeated and Fraudrin dead. There's also Dolor and Glox that left and Der+Mon being MIA. 8 guys gone, all cool. Now Estarossa was with Zeldris when he got BTFO and must be around somewhere. Why does he count him as vacant, when he should be able to take on anyone but Mel/Escanor? You can't tell me that he's STILL healing. Also these two fags seem like filler material.

>Be Zeldris the executioner
>Captain of Ten Commandments
>Your brother Meliodas fall in love with a dumb whore and betray the Demon Clan
>Your little bother Estarossa got BTFO by sunfaggot
>Fraudrin got beheaded
>Galan got petrified
>Merascylla got captured
>Moonspeed and Derierrie deserted
>Gloxinia and Dolor are helping the enemy
>Father wants Meliodas become the new Demon King
This shit is not fair
Fuck Meliodas, Elizabeth and the seven faggots

I like the old fellow, but moustache fellow seems like a cheap copy of Dreyfus/Fraudrin and I don´t like it.

It doesn't matter anymore
No one will defeat Meliodas and Escanor
Nakaba is a fucking hack

Thanks for translating.
>Rendezvous of despair
This better not be a chapter where the sins job again. Who am I kidding? This will be like Galan's first fight all over again.

Estarossa is over 100 years older than Zeldris

Digging the Pewdiepie logo on the old man's belt

are they those black knights mentioned in the flashback?

>Powerlevels
>New filler enemies
Worthy successor of Fairy Tail

>she finally agreed to wear human clothes
cute

>successor of Fairy Tail
Fuck off.

So Monspiet and ass girl were saved by some human girl?

>no matter what he does he will always be just a cheap substitute for a real thing
>a real thing also killed a girl he loved
holy shit, poor guy

Pretty sure Esta has been depowered by his own Commandment.

No, they raised/trained Mel.

No, Nakaba literally just threw him to the bushes. We literally dont know what happened and no one has even mentioned him. Fucking awful.

A wild animal sex.

I was an Estarossafag ever since he got introduced, but I would have frankly preferred if he was confirmed dead rather then simply forgotten.
This chapter was the perfect chance to show where the fuck he is and in what shape.
Could have simply said he was affected by his own commandment and is unable to resume battle duty.
Easy as that.

Yeah, I'm sure he'll never be mentioned ever again.

>living peacefully with humans
>wearing human clothes
>eating human food
They are fucking up to their inevitable betrayal of the demon clan, they'll join the Sins' side against the two "masters" or some future threat.

This chapter accounts for
>Galan
>Merascylla
>Greyroad
>Fraudrin
>Dolor and Gloxinia
>Monspiet and Derriere
That makes 8 Commandments. Last two are Zeldris and Estarossa.
Why not mention what his big brother is up to, since Zeldris himself was the one that jumped in to brace Estarossa against Escacuck attack?

Wait, so you actually DO think he's been forgotten?

Yeah.
Worst thing than being forgotten would be an asspull hero entrance to save the day only to get fodderized 2 pages later.

Don't be a fucking moron. Suzuki's just building up his return.

being written out of the plot

Fumanchu looks lame.

I want to marry Elizabeth.

Did they really desert or did they just decide to become civilians since the demons have more or less conquered Britannia and are undoing their seal? Either way I find it really odd that Nakaba would just get rid of them like that when they haven't triggered their commandments even once and we don't even know what exactly Monspiet's magic does. Then again they're practically guaranteed to show up again at some point so maybe there's no need to worry.

I don't see this as getting rid of them, if anything he continues to build up their inevitable switching sides.
They probably never had a normal life and that girl saved them so they are enjoying whatever moments of peace they can.

Hopefully not. Now that King, Diane and Gowther have finally powered up somewhat it would suck if they were to just become fodder again. These new guys look like a sorcerer and a speedster so maybe they'll get put up against Merlin and Ban so they can get their powerups as well.

That said, what actually ends up happening depends on what Zeldris' goal is. If he wants to kill Mel then this is presumably going to be the final battle of the arc. If he's just going to capture Mel instead then the Sins will in all likelihood be defeated.

She looks awfully lot like Ban

I bet she will join Ban's "little sister" harem.

Maybe the combo magic is what Ban needs to catch up with the other sins.

I bet she doesn't believe in underwear.

I was thinking Zeldris could have have a way to break a commandmant, but no, so Garan is still forever petrified as of now.

Maybe Estarossa got mentionned just in the text? Damn, the guy feel like he got totally written out of the script after the Escanor humiliation. He was hyped up as the top dog of the 10c then totally got replaced by Prime Mel and Zeldris.

>More shilling of soul sucking demon to be looked in an apologetic eye
>More new characters for more filler crap

First Dawn Roar, then Azure Sky, now these 2 faggots. The mangaka keeps saying the TC arc isn't the final arc, but he keeps prolonging it with this bullshit.

Didn't Estarossa said 2 slots of the 10C were vacant for a while because Mel killed them? Why didn't these two fill in?

And why were the 10c able to get out before anyone else when they were the highest ranked behind the DK?

Dawn Roar were alright at the time they appeared since they were only somewhat weaker than the Sins. The Pleiades were scrubs even at the time of their introduction. If these two are really supposed to be able to cover for the 9 missing commandments then I'd expect them to be around Estarossa level at least. Not a match for Mel or noon Escanor but more than enough to take on the rest of the Sins. I hope Merlin surprises everyone and duels the wizard while the others fight the Fumanchu.

Ignore him. He's a Fairytard trying to push the Fairy Tail meme on another manga now that it's over. The probably is that this manga is actually good and exciting, so he has a very hard time convincing fans.

I hope the anime ends with this chapter. Anything else wouldn't feel like a proper season finale.

Estarossa tier would be too much for Diane/King/Gowther/Arthur (without Excalibur).

>The Pleiades were scrubs even at the time of their introduction.

Er, they was able to almost subdue a Commendment(especially Deldry with her BS Love Magic). That's the furthest any Holy Knight had gotten.

>If these two are really supposed to be able to cover for the 9 missing commandments then I'd expect them to be around Estarossa level at least.

Probably. Or at least I think Zeldris learned from Melascula's death that he can't do everything alone anymore, which I believe they aren't just there to provide extra manpower.

Not if they team up on him. Dolor and Glox did reasonably well against Mel even though they got blitzed by Escanor and Mel was familiar with their attacks.

> Mera really was the last remaining 10c available along with Zeldris

Damn, no wonder she was alone in her city.

Hope they'll all come back sooner and later.

People think that not showing a character means that they're irrelevant STILL. It's like you idiots don't get manga, it's the exact opposite. Something big and surprising is happening with him so the mangaka left his status out so it can show up as a surprise.

Why are manga readers so fucking dumb? This is basic writing. TV fans and cartoon fans are never this incompetent.

Meliodas loses fights all the time and currently is undergoing a change that'll make him Switch sides.

>Escanor
Can't argue with this. He overcomes everything and anything and oneshots anyone and everyone. Probably one of the few gripes I have with this manga. OP characters are never fun or a good thing.

But Mel of this time was way weaker wasn't he? His base was only 32.000 then he had to use his arm to get near 60k. Estarossa and Zeldris also have the mark so they can seemingly get much stronger than 60k.

Do you think this doll in Merlin's collection is supposed to mean anything?
Seems like an odd detail to put behind Mera and Gray, especially with how it's face is obscured.

Estarossas is probably critically wounded or some shit and will come back stronger at some point when the heroes are winning.

>Mel: Huuuuuuuuuurrr once you turn black you can never turn back!!!

What the fuck is Estarossa-tier? The only time we seen him in genuine action is with him getting his ass kicked by Escanor.

Diane and King already received training to be at least near Commandment level and Gowther still makes a great debuff mage.

Escanor is litterally unavailable at the time for like 2-3 days. He also have a massive flaw with the time of the day, it's just that the fight until now have been at good times, now should be the time to see him handling a fight past afternoon.

The Pleaides didn't really manage to subdue a commandment. Fraudrin while in Dreyfus's body was significantly weaker than normal and he was just a replacement anyway. His power level while in giant form was barely higher than Galan's base. 5k Hendy absolutely destroyed the Liones holy knights and managed to beat down the Sins, an actual commandment would destroy Denzel in a 1v1 sword fight and wouldn't just get knocked out by Wayeo or whatever his name was.

The DK and probably Zeldris too can rearrange Commandments. We might see them fight some guys who have their previous commandments, so they know how to counter them.

I don't think they're fully reformed, the bit of darkness inside them could have them get brainwashed or something.. We're definitely getting a big fight between them and King/Diane later.

Yeah, but we all know he'll awake once Nakaba needs him to get rid of someone. He beat the MC in his prime ffs. We have no reason to believe that he'll ever be in true danger.

Nakaba erases his foes ability to think when they're against Escanor. So outsmarting him won't do either.

This obviously is an indicator that Nakaba plans his return to be insane. Remember when Merlin was written out of the story for a while? When she returned, she obliterated a commandment and made Fraudrin shit himself.
Estarossa will return crazy, obsessed with Escanor and going indura.

All of Escanor's previous enemies didn't know about him. He defeated prime Mel in his pne minute of all powerfulness, and he can't use it everyday as his body can't handle it.

The demons should have data about him. So I repeat, next he should be fought while taking in account the time of the day. He litterally defeated the strongest guy behind the DK and GQ, we can only go lower now, Escanor shouldn't get qs much grandiose fights until the end now.

Not necessarily. All that needs to happen is for King and Diane to surpass Glox and Dolor. They could just as well end up getting killed by some new threat which makes King and Diane earn their titles by avenging them.

Meliodas, if he comes back, probably won't use Assault mode again. Without it, he is not that overpowered. Also Escanor only won so far becuase he only fought before noon, and his fight were long enough to give him the needed boosts. Now it's afternoon. Also hax magic works on him, as shown when Gowther put him to sleep.

Don't forget that Meliodas also killed his cutie vampire GF. And he was willing to seal off his GF and her family for his papa, when Mel betrayed the whole clan for pussy. And the DK still chooses Mel. It's just not fair.

It can go in a lot of ways.
>Zel and Mel talk things out, decide to fuck the DK and Mel let's Zeldris have the throne
>Zel kills Mel, he revives again, but this time the DK comes back too
>Zel kills Elizabeth, so we need at least 14 years of timeskip to have her back again
>Zel and these guys start a rebellion against the DK for the throne, rest of the demons join forces with Mel to stop them
>Mel remains evil, kills Eli and Zel, timeskip, then 6 deadly sins vs Demon Meliodas

To be fair, vampire GF litterally wanted to die. It ended up being Mel who killed her, but it could have been anyone else.

Old man's clothing is similiar to Gowther's, they are probably both demon royalty. This guy might even be Gowther's dad. If he was Mel's teacher, it explains how was Gowther friends with Mel.

>He beat the MC in his prime ffs
This is a bit tangential to the discussion but I really dislike the idea that the main character always has to be the strongest character in shonen. The MC has to be competent sure but he doesn't need to be this super special mix of all relevant races who also has a demon sealed inside him and whose dad was the legendary ninja pirate chef who is worshiped by the entire cast. So far I've liked how Escanor(only for a few hours a day) has been keeping Mel from the top spot but I feel like this might change if Mel gets any more power ups. I'm also worried about the rest of the cast becoming increasingly redundant as this is happening. If the demon king and supreme deity are significantly stronger than 120k it's going to be impossible for the rest of the Sins to join the fight.

If Zeldris really can't get rid of commandments, than Estarossa's absence makes perfect sense. He was affected by his own commandment and can't fight. The only way for him to fight now is to go indura. It will happen.

Did we ever get a reason for Gowther being imprisoned?

What if he's the one to blame for Mel becoming good hearted?
Like, if Mel was training with these dudes and was being raised as the next Demon King, maybe Gowther was the one that planted seeds of doubt in him which led to him falling for Elizabeth.

>Why didn't these two fill in?
You are not automatically a Commandment if you are strong enough. You still need powerful guards in case the Goddesses attack your home. Commandments are for front lines, these guys are teachers, and probably guards.
>And why were the 10c able to get out before anyone else when they were the highest ranked behind the DK?
Fraudrin weakened the seal greatly for a moment with Eli's blood specifikally to let the commandments out. Probably because he was one of them, or because two of the princes are also among their ranks. If he had more blood, he would have probably let these guys out next.

>If these two are really supposed to be able to cover for the 9 missing commandments
Nah, Zeldris was just praising his teacher. He could also mean that he will remove the commandments from the others and give them to these guys to boost them up.

They could still be part of the 6 knights.

>both of his brothers are stronger/more important than him
>he will always be the tryhard that gets no credit

all my laffs

>They made a grave for Fraudrin
Damn, Griamor must be going through some confusing times.

>multiple commandments
That would be pretty interesting. I hope Zeldris takes all 10 for himself when he enters his final form. The potential demon king abiding by almost a dozen absolute moral rules. POTTERY.

>This is a bit tangential to the discussion but I really dislike the idea that the main character always has to be the strongest character in shonen.
unfortunately in the world of Shonen, having the MC not be the strongest tends to pull the audience out. People want to see the main character triumph over everything by themselves. I can count the number of Shonen where the MC wasn't top dog on maybe two hands (First that comes to mind is Yoh Asakura) and it seems like a thing writers struggle with.

Especially in a setting where powerlevels are a codified aspect, it's easier to just say the MC is the best around and allow them to be the primary problem solver. It's sad because not doing this makes the group dynamic more important for a cast. NnT mostly avoids this by having powers that outright ignore power levels like Mind control or illusions commandments and counters. So that is something else to think about.

But recently it seems to have been the Gowther, Merlin, Escanor show which has been fun, but I'd like to call back to the time when even Ban was useful in a fight. I know his powerup is coming but it's been too long since he's been useful and I miss when he was the guy who could arm wrestle on even terms with the Captain.

I still want a version of pic related with Jericho as the virgin and Winged Elaine as the chad.

Wait, how much time has gone since the battle for Liones?

Is this Fraudrin's grave they are visiting?
That makes me kinda sad even though of all Commandments he deserves everything.

Wait a sec, if Zeldris goes against the DK's wishes, won't it activate Piety on himself? He literally has to bow down to Mel, or be forced to bow down by his commandment.

I get a feeling that at some point Mel will become strong enough to remove commandments and everything will end with him freeing Zeldris and convincing him to join his team.

Gowther had been imprisoned for 500 years before the holy war. He's older than Meliodas.

Could Gowther be related to the royal family maybe? Crazy uncle Gowther who dad chucked in jail for shagging a Goddess?

Didn't one of the recent QA things say that Mel and the real Gowther were close friends?
Did Mel just visit Gowther in his prison regularly or was Mel over 500 years old at the time of the Holy War?

>As for you, it'll be Meliodas as their respective masters
So the old guy is a Mel's former teacher?

No, he threw him into the sun.

Nakaba confirmed Gowther's lover was a demon. Maybe there were rebellious demons and royal Gowther's lover in true Romeo and Juliet fashion was from the rebellion? Merlin could also be the child of some traitor demons who lived in Beliaruin, away from the DK.

I didn´t notice the bird sitting on Galan, poor fellow, he and Fraudin were my favorite comandments, I have bad luck with the characters I like, well, maybe Galan can come back later, I hope.

>we have to wait til monday for the chapter
Niggastream...

Galan is going to wake up covered in bird shit, if he ever does.

Poor guy, at least they should put him in a fountain.