Prove them wrong

Prove them wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMaMA4MKjYo
qz.com/904933/a-history-of-american-anti-immigrant-bias-starting-with-benjamin-franklins-hatred-of-the-germans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=tMaMA4MKjYo

so is democracy and equality and all that other shit you value so much

>(((new york times)))

>Jew York Times

So what if it's made up? Doesn't mean it's wrong. Stupid fucking kikes I wish Hitler really did gas them all.

A human concept invented by humans is made up by humans?

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!

> hey goy, did you knew that national identity is just a social construct? Dont waste ur time here

Why? I would much rather world-wide private Eurasian hegemony.

War
Checkmate

if you know anything about our history, me being here, disproves whatever they have to say

nationalism for me and not for thee silly goy

Yeah that's right
National identity exists in the minds of the people ofnthat nation.

As opposed to what? Finding it under a rock or in the DNA of some protozoa?

I can’t. That doesn’t mean the argument means anything. Language is made up. Women’s rights are made up. It means nothing and is simply a Jew tactic to make their schemes seem like it’s valid.

It's made up, of the things that define it, such as tradition, history, bloodline etc.

Tell that to the Wakandans, they developed a national identity from a fucking comic movie.

Can you At least admit that THESE jews are bad?

(((Times|semiT)))
It their duty to prove something is made up.

So are Santa, Jesus, and the post office. Doesn’t make them any less real.

>national identity is made up
>so instead follow something we just made up

These are leftie Jews.
Just because their political ideology differs from yours doesn't mean they're bad.
There are right wing Jews too you know. The whole Israel is filled with them.

No way seriously? You mean Argentina it's not a real thing ?
Wtf I go to Europe and have 12 billion children now

>...because prejudice becomes another subversive word in the dictionary of the Jew

What

about

If you're going to say national identity is made up, then so is every single kind of group identity, including their precious black and jewish identities. Or trans or gay. If there's no such thing as national identity, which is based on geographical proximity, shared history and values, then fucking NOTHING has identity.

these

?

>but ISRAEL'S Jewish identity is super real, because Jews are unique and special!

How would you explain "Over-representation in the elite"?

take all the time you need, I'll be waiting.

By National Identity, they mean kwanzaa

If everything is 'made up', there no such thing as a truth, mr JewYork Times writer.

Only for americans

>the truth about human rights? It’s made up

Then by such hollow logic I can say
>luxury is made up
>art is made up
>food is made up
>cars are made up
>love is made up
>hate is made up
>happiness is made up
>depression is made up
Yes yes let them all burn in the dark
Only ones left standing will rule

>....but only in majority white western countries!

>all made up things are bad
Retarded logic

They are not wrong. It's made up, just like gender identity.

>look at all these people protecting a made up identity, goy!
This is unadulterated gas-lighting of white people. People who write these articles need to be shot dead STRICTLY IN A SELF DEFENSE SITUATION.

It's partially made up, partialli it isnt.
Doesnt make it any less real though

kys

The truth about equality?
It's made up.

Equality is made up

Do you think that this high social position of the Jews is problematic for the host society? Do you understand their uneasiness with this?

Nepotism

>National Identity is a myth because there are minorities and people speak different variants of a language
National Identity does in fact exist and is proven by the people that identify not as their race, but as a member of the nation they live in.
Each country has its own history that makes up its identity
For the US this includes things like
>Revolution and the founding fathers
>Civil War
>Manifest Destiny
>World wars and Cold war
National idnetity is real. Saying that there are beaners here who refuse to speak english does not change the fact that America has its own identity, as does Britain, France, etc.
People feel patriotic about their nation because there is a national identity.
Problems arise when someone enters and is unwilling to accept this national identity. If they refuse to accept it they are clearly not a citizen of said nation.
But of course, giving credit to National Identity means that people can feel national pride, which could lead to people preferring Nationalism over becoming land spot 34-D on the global government's map.

By that standard literally everything that's not physically tangible is made up. Fake news.

>ad hominem
>some random woman which happens to be jewish

as expected from an inbred mongoloid

Geography affects the way a culture develops. QED.

literally just "white privilege" but with jews

Of course its made up and its useful. Get rid of national identity then people will organize themselves into other groups which will make the new york times wish for times of national identity.

>Israel jews are better
>as long as you forget their first line of defense is unstable middle-east which fucks everyone and everything around them
There is no 'you must choose between us, goy'.
Only choice is what ever you're thrown into the oven before or after shower.

humanity and life as we know it are social constructs, a facade of reality built by a societal boltzmann brain
lift the veil
kill yourself

>ad hominem

You're implying humanity.

A nation is a subset of a race; look at the root word of nation. Citizenship has nothing to do with nationhood.

It's a (((coicindence))) you stupid goy

Everyone we perceive is made up. Does not mean we don't perceive it the way it is though.

This sort of "nothing matters because its just our brains tell us things" is nihilistic in the extreme. Its not very helpful either.

Henry Ford was on to you heebz

>its just a coincidence goy

Sir I believe you have mistaken us with someone

What's that city? Looks nice

cities are disgusting

Yes. Just a cohencidence

left wing jews: oy vey goyim you need to stop having babies and let monkeys replace you

right wing jews: oy vey goyim it's not the jews, gibs me your guns and accept faggot marriage

Jews can be atheist..
Are you literally retarded, muttblood?

hahaha you lying fucking filthy rat
niggers: iq 70
whites: iq 100
jews: iq 135? wtf is that 135 huh? your average iq is 135 you lying filthy fucking rat, everything you say is a lie rofl, even your shit-tier memes are nothing but lies

the truth about the right to life? It's made up

the truth about the right to free speech? It's made up

the truth about "thou shalt not steal"? It's made up

and so on

If you believe China does not influence foreign powers youre a fucking idiot. Total fucking idiot.

Hi, you must be fucking retarded. Nice to meet you mister fucking retarded.

Israel is a made up country? Im glad we agree!

now this is what I call plebbit posting. Great job bud!

>so?

what's your point NYT? they are just as made up as human rights

>average jewish iq 135

oh gosh

you're so full of shit moshe

Ok guess we should just give up on all the laws because they are made up too. Civilization too. Oh and judaism too, it's made up. Thankfully white genetic clusters aren't made up but real existing entities, so wont pass up on that.

Literally everything in society is made up.

What matters is what you choose to value.

So you stand behind your fellow jew who write stuff like this? Say it.

Language is made up.
Money is made up.
Culture is made up.
Morals are made up.
Religion is made up.

Every non material aspect of our lives was made up by us.

What the fuck is the problem?

Okay.

My people speak my language, they behave in a similar way and share culture with me.

>right wing jews: let us breed more left wing jews to ruin your countries
you have to go, too

Jews have isreal. WHY CANT THEY JUST ALL GO THERE IF THEY ARE SO GREAT? Make isreal great again and PISS OFF. Let us 100 iq whites alone in our own countries.

Don't eat where you shit, as they say. Your picture proves nothing, Kike. Hope Hitler gets you when he Arrives.

BASED civic nationalism! Praise kek pedes

Fpbp

>Nepotism

Great!

Now explain how nepotism helps Jews get over-represented in the elite.

so is democracy

Now this is shitposting

Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

The New York Times is even worse than buzzfeed. What the fuck is there problem? Leave America and go live in a fucking commune please God.

It's not made up, it's just very very diluted.
qz.com/904933/a-history-of-american-anti-immigrant-bias-starting-with-benjamin-franklins-hatred-of-the-germans/

Ignore shill threads

You are disturbing the Goyim
We agreed you'll stop doing that Shlomo they get sad afterwards!

I hate leftist kikes so goddamn much

Just like the concept of numbers! That has also been pretty useful so far.