youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E
clas-pages.uncc.edu/james-tabor/the-jewish-world-of-jesus-an-overview/
youtube.com/watch?v=mkuRqZ-SssI&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_of_God_Is_Within_You
youtube.com/watch?v=Li1_Ro9e2_4
youtube.co//watch?v=h5CE4bpU1N0
youtube.com/watch?v=1jILZu-5xJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you accept the hierarchy of god above humans as the king of heaven? how do you reconcile this with the anarchist opposition to hierarchy?
do you oppose LGBT, sodomy and promiscuity? if not, how do you justify disagreeing with the Bible?
do you identify as feminist?

is that first guy in the row a bolshevik or a Prussian?

Yes god is the first cause and above humans
Humans on the other hand are not above humans
Secondly love as Jesus taught means also not damaging your body as it is a temple, since homosexuality causes anal cancer and is disgustingly unhygienic i would never do it
Feminism is a materialistic movement and the work of satan

Funny a pole asking that out of all people
Don’t know, I didn’t paint the picture

There are clearly hierarchies in the bible between people

>Funny a pole asking that out of all people
I don't get it. You mean that you would expect a Pole to be interested in this and to notice this?

what do you think about David Koresh and the branch Davidians?

Tolstoy was based

You mean in the NT? Not true Christ is the divine revealer and all humans are equal, he is not a human

Jesus doesn't seem to have a problem with landlords

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E

>" is not a human."
The entire point was that Christ was a pure sinless human scapegoat for the human race, and through him is salvation possible. You absolute double-nigger.

Not that good at English what does this mean?

Are you an ancom by anychance?
In that case, you are a Christian but you believe that everyone should be forced to pay the fruits of their labor to the mob rule?

Or you are a voluntarist that thinks the communist anarchy should be /just/ for those who want it and that people should be free to choose and do whatever they want with their private property (share it, exchange it, give it away or keep it in a safe box)

>do you accept the hierarchy of god above humans as the king of heaven? how do you reconcile this with the anarchist opposition to hierarchy?

/thread

op is either a christian, an anarchist or a confused kid

Where does this story originate?
Christ never said such thing

Ancap is a Jewish trick

Of course not, he was Jewish.

I think he's somehow saying Poles are used to execution squads and that's funny that you ask (???) English isn't his first language

What denomination are you? How can you be Christian and a dirty commie? Makes no sense.

>he was Jewish

In the New Testament, Jesus is pictured as frequently in debate with the “scribes and the Pharisees,” the former having perhaps formed still another, separate group. The Pharisees were divided into various “schools,” the best known being those of Hillel and Shammai in the first century. Their most renowned teachers became rabbis, though the beginning of the use of this term is also debated. Unlike the Sadducees, then, many of the Pharisaic traditions have been preserved in the so-called rabbinic literature, for it was the Pharisees who survived the war with Rome and reorganized Judaism along Pharisaic lines at the coastal town of Javneh (Jamnia). Here the books of the Jewish Scriptures were decided, the oral traditions collected, and the prayer against the Christians (Nazarenes) and Heretics added to the important set of Jewish prayers, the Eighteen Benedictions. Henceforth, the heart of Judaism was the Torah, the synagogue, and the interpretation of Torah by the rabbis.
clas-pages.uncc.edu/james-tabor/the-jewish-world-of-jesus-an-overview/

the worst kind of christian

also the worst kind of anarchist.

you must be really succesful huh

i swear commies always give the most hilarious arguments

sorry not a commie
thats another jewish trick bro

>christian
>anarchist
>lord and saviour jesus christ
uhhhhh

this
not only did jews form the modern judaism (moses was not a jew)
they also tried to make christianity their own
but many early christians didnt fall for it

What denomination are you? You miss that part of the question the first time? What is your idealogy?

And so you know, I am a Catholic and an AnCap. Yeah its a jewish trick. whatever. I still am.

You're the Calvinist youtuber right?

An anarchist doesn't believe in rulers. That would mean rulers on this earth. You can still very easily believe in a God and certain natural rules set down by Him and by nature. Was that really too much for you to reason out yourself?

Christ literally told us that we should obey our governments.

im a gnostic christian, i reject jewish influences like paul big time

>Christian Anarchist.
so a hippie?

you dont see how someone working for the government could make things up and say jesus said that?

never seen a hippie worshipping christ in my entire life

This is true, No human was supposed to be in control of any other human i.e governments. It was supposed to be by for and from Jesus that we govern ourselves. This is why church and state do not mix.

What about the rulers that are ordained by God?

If you're claiming the Bible has been corrupted, then you are not a Christian.

Wait.. did you just say you reject St.Paul?

There are no rulers ordained by God. That is understood by simple logic. Tell me exactly what rulers you believe are ordained by God. How did God tell them this? He certainly didn't say anything to me about it. I wonder everyday why God has forsaken us. I do not believe that any of the rulers on this earth are anything more than ppl of power abusing others. That includes the Pope and anybody else. Those rulers that are humble and gracious are very good rulers, but they aren't ordained by God.

those are ordained by the demiurge craftsman and the true god is above him

Well good. I applaud you. What is your political ideology? Just anarchism?

yeah just anarchism, anyone who believes the true god is above god but supports government has not used logic enough

christian server bkXHBgq

The Bible is just a book written by men. It should be clear to you that ppl can take anything and twist it to their means. I won't say the Bible is corrupted, but that seems subjective anyway. I will say that the Bible has been translated over the years, and changed by men with agendas. The message of Christ is still important and central to a good Christian life, but let us admit that the Bible is unlikely to read today exactly as it always has.

op is such a funny guy

Why don't you try reading the Bible instead of leaning on your own understanding?

man, the two guys that were with him didnt see christ, is everyone who hallucinates christ talking with him now an apostle? mani also saw an angel talking with him

I would agree with that. All too often we see our fellow human beings turn away from God, but then put their faith into the constructs of men. I don't get it.

You don't believe in God.

inspiring post man
i think the entire alt-right (not everyone on pol, i know) for that matter is as much of a pagan as the leftists they fight

>Jesus made all people equal

also

>render unto Caesar what is Caesar's

sage

You can't be Christian and anarchist
You must follow the laws of God

dude sorry but thats made up
just look online how a geneological part of genesis has been altered. scripture is not divine, therefore subject to the demons of this world

christians dont follow the law that says dont eat pork
neither do they accept polygamy

>dude sorry but thats made up

The Bible comands you to respect law and order. Anarchsm and christianism are totally incompatible.

My understanding comes from the Catholic Church, the Catechism, my own free will, and my own intellect. I have read much of the Bible. Don't really care for the Old Testament. I like the Gospel. We read it every week at Mass. But God fucking made me this way. Full stop. He made me question. He made me the type who doesn't trust easily. I believe in God because of what I have read of Thomas Aquinas. Reading old fireside tales told by ancient civilizations was never enough for me. I am who I am. I think God is happy with me.

jesus was literally sentenced to the worst punishment in the roman empire

>Matthew 22:21
>Romans 13:1
I'm not sure you're cut out for this Christian thing.

>I win because I moved the goal post

That is a strange statement to make. I believe in God because of the proofs of Aquinas. I believe that there must be a God of pure actuality. I receive the Eucharist every Sunday. Do you?

The food restrictions were done away with. And you're supposed to have one wife.
You don't believe the gospel and are destined to fire.

>Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
>Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
>For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkuRqZ-SssI&feature=youtu.be
Repent and believe the gospel.

And had that not happened, there would be no such thing as Christianity.

I really like render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.
My dad uses it ad nauseum for every idiotic comment to come out of his boomer mouth.

But Jesus never really gets into what is Caesars. How could anything really belong to Caesar when he was a dictator and the Romans were just invaders? How could anything believe to Caesar when everything comes from and belongs to God first? How can the head of a government own anything at all when government is nothing more than a predatory group of anonymous men? Nothing belonged to Caesar. God hates government. Nothing belongs to governments because predation can only come after production.

What about the ten commandments?
You MUST follow those laws at the bear minimum

how come the old testament is confirmed to have been altered by the jews, but the new testament, which was mostly written decades after jesus, cannot contain false teachings?
claiming scripture is without error is an invention of the nicene creed

So youre a moron twice!

theyre not made up, no
but do not DESIRE your husbands wife? come on man

Vae victis you fucking nerd

woah
i meant neighbors wife

i don't think you've diligently compared the NT epistles to the gnostic scriptures.

pauls writings are often quoted from in the lost gospels, and there are writings that claim to come directly from him.

Explain to me how that means that politicians or kings or even Popes are actually ordained by God? I swear it is like you are retarded. You quote the Bible at me without any type of context or explanation of who is ordained.

>For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil.
So Stalin was a real good guy?
Mao?
What of rulers that are clearly dogshit? Some rulers are evil.

Also maybe that means the higher powers as in self ownership and property rights. I am a power on my own property because I own myself and thus the property that I have justly acquired. I am ordained by God on my own land as ruler. Any supposed ruler trying to coerce me is just a criminal.

i know
but those are trash

>Vae victis
Immoral bullshit. Obvious immoral crap that nobody with a brain should believe. Just because the strong can prey upon the weak doesn't make it morally acceptable to do so.

You literally believe that a baby should not be expected leniency by a full grown adult simply because the baby cannot defend itself. Neck yourself and seek God my man.

by the way flat earth is nonsense, the earth is the center of the universe but round

I believe the Gospel. I receive more sacraments every week than you do in a year. We are all Catholic when we stand before the Lord. Come back to the Church proddie.

So let me get this straight
You say you are a Christian yet you also don't follow rules or laws (anarchist)
You don't believe the scripture is the holy word of God and you are a nogstic
Fucking kek mate,make up your mind already
The Messiah is the only path

You believe a false gospel.

influenced by Tolstoy?

You're fucking retarded kiddo

>The Messiah is the only path
exactly what im saying
im not into secular literature, whats up with that guy anyway?

The other bro everyone is shitting on is just trying to find his own way. He seems to be using logic and morals, which is more than i can say of most of my Christian brothers. A Christian can still be an anarchist. Anarchy is a lack of rulers not a lack of rules. Please try to understand his point of view before posting otherwise you just build up strawmen to knock over and claim victory.

What Messiah is the only path? Is He the Catholic Messiah? The proddie one? Maybe Greek Orthodox? Don't you see how even your fellow Christians can distort your points and attack you?

>render unto caesar what is caesar's
You know what is caesar's? Absolutely nothing. It all belongs to God.

>i know, but those are trash
>i don't think you've diligently compared the NT epistles to the gnostic scriptures.

pauls epistles do a better job of defending the gnostic scriptures as being God breathed than you do bro.

you have a direct connection to the Father with prayers through Jesus Christ, why don't you pray forr the spirit of truth to show who who Paul really was to Christ

i mean you're wrong, but ok.

>im not into secular literature, whats up with that guy anyway?
Tolstoy was a Christian anarchist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_of_God_Is_Within_You

start here if you're interested

Good brother,repent while you still can and abandon sin
What Messiah?
The only Messiah,you know,jesus?

>who is ordained
Whoever's in charge. Pretty simple.

>What of rulers that are clearly dogshit? Some rulers are evil
The message is to do good within the law.

>I am a power on my own property because I own myself and thus the property that I have justly acquired. I am ordained by God on my own land as ruler. Any supposed ruler trying to coerce me is just a criminal.
Everything you own is within and subject to a larger state.

>immoral
Why?

>You literally believe that a baby should not be expected leniency by a full grown adult simply because the baby cannot defend itself
>victis
Children are not conquered by their parents. They're created by their parents and are rightful property of their fathers.

Christ literally denied being The Son of God, and said over and over that he's "the Son of Man"

>tfw Jesus is birthed from gay sex

You're either an incredible cuck, or a jew

You are obfuscating from a real discussion of these topics.

What if the person in charge is evil? Are they still ordained by God?

What if a ruler does evil and calls it law?

Every human being owns himself. Nothing is subject to a larger state you filthy commie. KYS.

If children are property of their fathers, does a father have the moral right to kill said child?

Does a conqueror have the right to kill any of the vanquished? Can he rape them? How is that moral? You do know what morality is yes?

Woe to the Conquered is obviously immoral because conquering someone doesn't suddenly justify your actions before or after. It might be true but that doesn't mean it is moral.

Is that a temporary stance until we institute a global Christian monarchy?

youtube.com/watch?v=Li1_Ro9e2_4
youtube.co//watch?v=h5CE4bpU1N0
youtube.com/watch?v=1jILZu-5xJg
How do you feel about depressing Finnish rock?

I think that he is both. Let's not get in the way of his path to actualizing himself. If he wants to be a kike and a cuck, why not let him?

Might is the divine right of kings. Authority is one of Gods laws the same way gravity is.

Man didn't invent war. It was waiting for us when we got here.

>he doesn't know gravity is a freemasonic hoax

That statement is totally meaningless. Might is not the divine right of kings. That is just wrong. They can lick my balls. The universe is electric. Gravity is a weak lil bitch.

Bro, thank you for being you. Holding these beliefs in this broken and evil world can make you feel pretty alone sometimes. It's always nice to see that there are others.