Arizona Law Fucks Tiny Abortion Clinic in the Ass with MASSIVE Statute

>AZ Statute 13-3603:.A person who provides, supplies or administers to a pregnant woman, or procures such woman to take any medicine, drugs or substance, or uses or employs any instrument or other means whatever, with intent thereby to procure the miscarriage of such woman, unless it is necessary to save her life, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for not less than two years nor more than five years.

>A person, as defined by Arizona Laws 13:105, means a human being and, as the context requires, an enterprise, a public or private corporation, an unincorporated association, a partnership, a firm, a society, a government, a governmental authority or an individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property.

Why the fuck has no one in Arizona brought this up?

Other urls found in this thread:

numberofabortions.com/
cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm alright with this, it would get a lot of mexican't women off of the streets for two years at a time, giving white men time to focus on redpilling their white sisters and redeeming local communities.

FUCK PLANNED PARENTHOOD

Now if only we can pass a law to kick out all the spics and chicongans that have moved here in the last 10 years we'll be golden.

Couldn't agree more with this. They're a special kind of degenerate imo. Possibly even worse than niggers.

Why are you allowing a Mexican flooded state create a slut culture where women can do this to their white children?

Oh and commiefornia refugees ought to get the boot too. Dumb fucking faggots are turning Flagstaff blue. They run away from their failed state that's failing due to their politics, but they don't change their politics.

The difference is you're imposing your will on another person. This is wrong, and now you're legislating your wrongness in a statute. Doubly wrong.

I didn't put this law into place you dumb fuck. I'm asking why it isn't being enforced? Seems a bit shady to me. Whether you agree with pro-choice or pro-life isn't the question.

So it doesn't count as imposing your will on another person when you abort a child?

Hypocrite.

You mean the imposition of some slut's will onto her future child? Yeah, I hate that too.

Why would you want to ban abortion. Do you really want more blacks and Latin Americans in your country.

That is already being covered by Trump's wall and the niggers want their own ethno state anyways.

It's a pragmatic and myopic solution to the genetic problem. Blacks and Latins can be banned from the ethnostate, deported, or segregated from in the future.

Abortion is currently eroding all of our culture, dissolving the nuclear family and perpetuating the degeneracy of the sexual revolution.

Pro-Abortion Sup Forumsacks and members of the alt-right that justify this are fighting for complacency with the Jewish agenda.

There's a reason (((they))) support it.

Fucking this

And don't give me that shit about women's choice and it is a mercykill.

It's your duty to help your folk. There are better solutions.

>t. pat robertson

>It's a pragmatic and myopic solution to the genetic problem. Blacks and Latins can be banned from the ethnostate, deported, or segregated from in the future.
You're retarded. Abortion if nigs is a pragmatic solution that is working NOW, not in some bullshit future utopia.

Calling bullshit.
No one adopts crack head niggers.
Better to abort them.

>t. (((proud to stand with planned parenthood)))

the whites that do it are already retarded.
The mexican and nigs that do it are doing civilization a favor.

Get fucked pro choice fags

numberofabortions.com/

I'm not talking about adopting crack head niggers, you fucking race traitor. Unless you are black, and that's your definition of "your folk."

You're willing to kill a few blackies at the cost western civilization and white society as a whole. Are you happy with yourself?

Abortion clinics are also aborting thousands of white babies you absolute retarded fucking monkey. Get fucking gassed you worthless kike.

>unless it is necessary to save her life

I think cases of incest and rape should have abortion as an option. I don't actually know how rape babies raised by the victim turn out but as someone who works in a native hospital we don't need anymore incest babies. Shit's not pretty.

>t. proud to stand for freedom

fixed that for you nigger

Double penetration? Wtf am I reading

They dont do a good job explaining why feminism is bad, that's why conservative politicians always lose, they're losing the ideological battle they have terrible talking points for why abortion/feminism is bad and its not about "womens" rights.

Hey jew, maybe you'd like to remind the audience that only 35% of abortions are black. Whites, at 75% of the population still commit 37% of the abortions and their number is GROWING.

>i narrowly excaped the abortion bucket, the post

We're not pro choice.
We're pro nigger spawn termination.

Its worth it if they're mostly trash anyways.
The same clinic will have 10x as many nogs chopped and incinerated.

downie apocalypse incoming.

My cousin was a rape baby and she just graduated nursing school on a scholarship. She’s getting married next month too lol. I’m not saying the mom should keep the baby but at least give the kid a fighting chance, you know?

see

Going to need a cite.
And still worth it for a 35% reduction in nigs.

You're a brainlet if you think that developmental stage overrides personal autonomy.

The same can be made from any position. Baby, versus toddler. Toddler, versus child.

Low IQ, low-tes, lolbertarians who betray their culture for the freedom of MUH WOMYNZ over the mruder of their children versus people that care about their civilization, race, and future.

Adoption, user. Adoption.

you retards suck at math.
Nigs are 12% of the population, and responsible for 35% of abortions.
Sounds like a fucking win to me.

>oh noes don't abort muh future cucks and school shooters

You’re a fucking autist bruh. Eliminating abortion will help black women face the consequences of their actions. We need to end welfare for people who don’t work though.

And you're a fucking race traitor.

It's still selling the present for the future. Nigs will continue to outbreed us with abortion, and errode our culture while they're at it.

>cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm

Yeah I know I was just kidding

I wasn't making a mathematical point. I was pointing out that the majority population is declining at a faster rate.

Or at least, murdering their own at a higher rate, my bad.

Reminder.

I was rape or druggie baby not sure details. somebody in lutheran church housed mom to term then another family raised me for 3 years till adoption. army combat vet, retired national guard. saved you fuckers millions compared to what contractors charge for communication work I did.

b-bu-but no one adopts so we have to ki-kill them all!!! adoption doesn't happen!!!

Yay, shitskin flood and blue wave inbound

you think thats why they sued all the faith based adoption services out of buisness?

>Eliminating abortion will help black women face the consequences of their actions.
You naive fuck.

Offer a counter-argument or fuck off.

Everyone wants to adopt high-IQ white babies.
Unfortunately, demand is far greater than supply.
There are MANY babies with fetal alcohol syndrome, being black, or other mental issues, that no one in their right mind would adopt. But some white people adopt them anyway.

Absolutely. They don't want economic competition for their murder mills.
Imagine a world where there are no legal abortions and no welfare for the minorities.

What happens then?

This as always.

>breeding more niggers and nigger halflings by the toll payers is what Arizona needs
haha
you literally nutting yourself into oblivion USA
hahha

I wish this was true, but it, unfortunately, isn't

The majority of adoptions are parents targetting children of a different race, which just creates confusing situations. Rich blacks adopting whites with down syndrome, whites adopting poor blacks, etc.

I'd much rather have living niglets who accelerate the downfall of the state but living whites to rebuild afterward.

No problems here. Kill Planned Parenthood

Even if you're pro-abortion, at the very least you can oppose the Jewish funded and led, openly anti-white organization known as PP.

Ehhhh if not for abortion we would have 60,000,000 (not counting their kids) lefties and niggers in the country so it would probably be 240,000,000 more by now. We would be in South Africa's shoes by now.

So nigs are four times more likely to get aborted as whites? Good.

But that's wrong, moron.

>not a single counter-argument
f u c k o f f

THE ECHO CHAMBER OF STUPID GROWS LOUDER

End welfare first, then you can have your dumb abortion ban.

Planned Parenthood is on our side and they don't even realize it.

>telling me what to do is wrong! you're infringing on muh riiiiiiiiiiiights
>you must always do what I say, I am always right, you fucking misogynist racist

t. liberals

>a few
even with the homicide rate abortion is the only thing keeping their population in check. you want them breeding like mexicans?

fucking this, same with tempe/phoenix

I just want babies to stop being murdered, you fucking psychopath.

>Blacks, 15% of the population, account for 33% of abortions
>"Whites," 50-70% of the population, account for 37% of abortions
What were you doing in algebra class?

To what end? Those niggers are costly, financially and socially.