Is there anything more soy than driving an electric car?

Is there anything more soy than driving an electric car?

Only if you’re not using it to shuttle around your girlfriend and her son.

Otherwise that Volt doesn’t look half bad.

Complaining about the cars other people buy with their own money.

I don't drive a hybrid or an electric, but guess what? I'm old enough that I don't give a fuck about that shit anymore.

What's wrong with this scenario:

>own land
>fully powered house by solar and wind
>free to charge electric car

I'd like to be as self-sustaining as possible

Respect the tech.
Soys love their standard transmission hatchbacks way more than they love hybrids/EV's.

Is there anything more soy then using consumer choices to validate your masculinity, or more deeply relying on defining your fragile grip on masculinity through how others judge your choices?

They base the Omega Man on you OP?

I really like the idea of really small electric cars with jet-fighter style two seats to commute to work or shops. The problem is you can't use them when you have children.

Also my dick is big enough I do not care about size of my car.

eating soy?

>low maintenance
>cheaper per mile
>can turn the AC on from your phone so your car is cool when you get to it

Yeah right

/o/ here
Electric cars are dandy and will probably be the future, but v8s, turbochargers, loud exhausts and 5 speed manauls make the man

e-cars are the future you climate change denying asshole

>so your car is cool when you get to it
Who the fuck wants that? I'd like a car where I'm not fucked if I left the deicer inside the car

Climate change is fake but if they get cheap enough that you'll save money (electricity is way cheaper than gas), I'll buy one on one condition: absolutely no internet connectivity, preferably no fancy wireless of any kind (bluetooth etc). I work in computer security and I'm not trusting my life to anything connected to the internet. Current Teslas have a full-on Android table integrated into the car. Nope nope nope.

>save money on gas mileage
>potential to sustain off your own land with solar powers (no need for muh government to supply oil)
>low maintenance so you’re not spending money and time paying for someone to fix your shitty Ford, because you’re not a mechanic (let’s face it; you don’t fix your own car - if you even own one)
>high tech features

I think it’s more soy making a thread to try to validate your soyboy opinions on an image board

>hurr durr your car defines your masculinity

Consuming soy.

Soyim love electric cars because they embody technology and nu-males have the biggest soyrection for anything that is technology, be it vidya games, Apple shit, gadgets, their wive's 12 inch BLACKED.com vibrator etc. Real men distrust technology and like the good ole fashioned way usually. There's something gay and feminine about having everything from backing out of your driveway to parking into a spot covered by technology.

Thank you for politically relevant thread OP.

If you really cared about saving money, you'd get something like an older yaris

back to /s4s/ with you

Its not that electric cars are bad itself, its because soyims are buying & glorifying them while its still early technology, not ready for production. Most of batteries in electric cars are crap & Tesla cars are overrated because of Elon Musk (same like Jobs and his Apple products).

This was my home board, but it's more like an alley way now. I'll head back in a few minutes

>Is there anything more soy than driving an electric car?

Making a thread about one.

>not having a reliable electric car and its minimal amount of moving parts for daily commute and a fun ICE two seaters for the weekend

Tfw farmers tractors and other farm equipment is licensed and owners aren't permitted to fix or work on their own equipment. Soon this will happen with your vehicles as well. Goodluck and screenshot this because Q predicted this

It's funny when people race with them. They don't make any noise and it's strange.

>he doesn't know that weight for weight an automotive electric motor delivers much more torque than a liquid fuel engine
>he doesn't recognise that the occasional cost of overhauling his battery is far outweighed by the money he'll save not fixing problems with his valves, cams, belt, distributor cap, fuel injection, exhaust
>he wants to keep himself and his country chained to a commodity the price of which is entirely the plaything of some saudi princes

Wow OP you've really set a new standard in gayness today

That piece of shit that gets 36 mpg max? Why? It’s a fucking ugly ass hybrid and still gets shit mileage. I drive a 2015 Prius and get 65mpg on my commute. The greatest feeling is seeing 5’5” manlets get out of their big ford trucks at the gas station and spend $120 to fill up, when I spend $15 for a full tank that’ll go 500 miles and I’m 6’2” 200lbs

I dont know but paying the ridiculous price for fuel is pretty dumb too

There is nothing more soy than using the things you own to justify your soy levels.

What do you do in your land ? you farm lithium-ion ?

there is biogas , aka vegetal oil that can run diesel or then alcohol and even methane from animale waste.

You are retarded with your shitty lobies chink technology with a shitty rendement and being dependant on thoses multinational battery / solar panel and so on...

Probably thousands of things. Who the hell cares what powers your car? You should go read a book or go for a walk... Why worry about this? I hope your day gets better.

speak english pierre you fucking faggot

Hans you are beyond repair.

riding a bike to work. especially if you wear those faggot jester tights