Which anime deserves to be purged from existence the most?

Which anime deserves to be purged from existence the most?

Not something you hate because of the fanbase or popularity, something that is just a complete insult to the source material or an awful sequel.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2010-01-07/funimation-entertainment-acquires-master-of-martial-hearts-from-shochiku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've done a pretty good job of avoiding awful adaptations and shitty sequels due to rarely watching shows as they air but I think Umineko and Psycho Pass s2 are definitely up there. Eureka 7 AO is also a massive shitstain.

if you thought of anything but the new berserk you are wrong

Not that the VN is good either.

Why the fuck do people hate that anime.
The designs are 1000000 times better than anything saberfaceman can do.
The music is top notch.
The more serious and dramatic take is cool.
It was by far how most people got into the series and nasuverse as a result.
Yeah the VN has a much better story, but that's true for pretty much every anime adapted from VN even the best which is Steins; Gate.
I've been here since 2007, I found this site by searching on the internet about this anime I found interesting and it linked to Sup Forums of all places for Takajun translate threads, and in this 10 years I never understood the hate of this anime.

Source material was also garbage. Nasu can't write for shit.

Anime in general needs to be purged. Animeonly fags and "adaptation when" are the cancer of Sup Forums

Berserk

Turkeyhandle had a bomb-ass soundtrack

I actually like anime adaptation of tsukihime.

Psycho-Pass 2

Eva past EoE

Gurreen Lagaan.

Overrated piece of shit.

just because something is overrated doesn't mean it's the worst thing ever made.

Well it's also a piece of shit...

Rewrite.
Nothing can be more insulting to their source than this.

your favorite anime

fuck you user

To this day I still don't understand what went in their minds when they made root a. I mean sure, the manga dropped in quality from that point. But how can you fuck up this badly?

>rewrite
>anime

dragon ball super

conversely, sourcefags are an eve worse cancer, shitting on good adaptations because they "aren't faithful" to the trash tier source, and praising bad adaptations because they're too cucked to admit something they've invested so much of their identity in is fucking garbage.

The tsukihime anime was better than the VN

Evangelion.
It killed anime.

Why was Akiha so shit?

What are you posting your shit taste and pitiful number of anime completed for?

Master of Martial Hearts.

I'm kind of torn because Grisaia S1 was horrible. But thanks to it we had the excellent OVA and an okay S2.

Typemoonfags are delusional cancer

Only Akihafags/Arcfags are cancer

Who got you upset, user?

You guys really can't read, can you?

Do tell why you think that.

>complete insult to the source material or an awful sequel
>Gurren Lagann
>Master of Martial Hearts

animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2010-01-07/funimation-entertainment-acquires-master-of-martial-hearts-from-shochiku

>Known as “Zettai Shōgeki - Platonic Heart” in its native Japan, “Master of Martial Hearts” is based on the video game of the same name.

Okay, you got me.

I never read the VN, I had read the manga first. The directing was terrible. The Fight against Chaos is one of the most boring things I had ever see. And that was supposed to be one of the highlights.

Danganronpa 3 and Psycho Pass 2

Honorable mention Berserk

>Honorable mention Berserk
Nice try Guts

there's plenty
Tokyo Ghoul S2
Berserk
Fairy Tail 2014
Air Gear
Code Breaker
unbreakable Machine Doll
Taboo- Tattoo
Vampire Knight
not sure if I should keep going

But Fairy Tail was always garbage

Umineko
It was a disaster from the beginning. The sad part is that I know a couple of people who won't play the VN because they got turned off by the shitty anime.

well, I liked some of the fights animated more than in the manga. it's also one of the few strengths fairy tail has so... don't really hateworthy

To be fair it's pretty much impossible to adapt Umineko unless the anime has a bazillion episodes

I can't really hate Fairy Tail, but after watching 100+ episodes I finally came to the realization that it was just so painfully average in every regard. It wasn't horrendous, but it was so utterly unambitious. The fights always ended with the power of friendship, I didn't give a fuck about the characters, the animation sucked. Sure the manga is better, but the story itself is lackluster.