Friendly reminder that Tohru has permanantly ruined Kobayashi's sex life

Before Tohru:
> near-friendless virgin with very little chance of meeting a guy

After Tohru
> virgin with some friends and a small chance of meeting a guy but now, even if they happened to like each other, he would get incinerated by an angry dragon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnyU9aYj-0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she is her Dragon wife

How can you ruin something that never existed?

well, at least she can become a guy now

In a hypothetical situation where Kobayashi did get a boyfriend Tooru might get pissed but she wouldn't actually do anything because she'd want to see Kobayashi happy and not hurt her by ruining Kobayashi's relationship.

But Tohru unvirgined Kobayashi-san with her banging dragon d.

As far as I have seen, she have some intimacy issues. Once she gets over this, she and her Tohru will fuck like all day and night so hard the loli will notice, ask if is fun and join them.

Meeting a gay you mean.

Good.

Tohru Kobayashi and that is final.

Men can burn.

>gets to fuck tooru whenever she wants
I'd say that's an improvement from kissless virgin.

If Feminist Propaganda means Kobayashi-san can be kept away from men then that is a good thing.

Kobayashi belongs to Tooru.

>Tohru's d
It's the other way around. At least for the first time.

>After Tohru
>>virgin

I'm pretty sure that Tohru IS Koabayashi's sex life.

Why would any guy like Kobayashi in first place?

Some guys like men.

sounds gay and really unlikely that one of that kind would find this desk attractive

Kobayashi sort of has a bust of sorts at the manga's outset. While that gets played down later, she always has hips. She also seems like any other Japanese-societal-norm salaried worker.

THAT'S

Can't ruin thing which doesn't exist in the first place, user.

Dracary!

S2 when? And it had better end with their wedding.

> he doesn't appreciate the dead fish eyes
Faggot

>Miss Kobayashi's feminist propaganda
You know, in a way it *kind of* works like that, but in a way that's far too subtle for the West and its identity politics to understand. One could see it as trying to push a pro-gay, pro-female agenda, but the way it does it is the most important. Kobayashi, Toohru and Kanna are depicted as an entirely normal family, despite the fact that two of them are dragons. Kobayashi keeps destroying her soul in the dreamcrusher that is the Japanese corporate system, Toohru is a clumsy and maladjusted but honest and hardworking housewife and Kanna is their adorable daughter pls do not lewd. The way this show pushes any form of "propaganda" is not by shaming those who oppose this, but by simply showing this gay family for what it is: an entirely ordinary family with its dysfunctions here or there, but ultimately based on mutual love and affection.

And that's assuming there even was a message in the first place, and not the author thinking "I like cute girls, what if all these cute girls were living together and also dragons?". Even ignoring the Funimation dub, if Maid Dragon were made in Japan (maybe some Adult Swim cartoon based on a Marvel comic that got cancelled after 7 issues or something?) there'd be a constant emphasis on "the struggle" and "bigoted homophobes" and maybe even a Trump quip or something in there. They'd be so busy trying to have "a message" that they'd completely miss out on the opportunity to depict a gay family as ordinary. And I'm not exactly a friend of the faggots, but if you want to push for gay acceptance you start by depicting homosexuals as normal people who just happen to fall for the same sex.

But then again, maybe I'm just overthinking a Chinese cartoon for little girls.

Have she ever dressed or behaved more feminine on the manga? I'm curios if she actually takes cares on her image later on, or she will dress the same way forever and ever more.

I mean, even in these kind of pics she looks like a dude.

>there'd be a constant emphasis on "the struggle" and "bigoted homophobes" and maybe even a Trump quip or something in there. They'd be so busy trying to have "a message" that they'd completely miss out on the opportunity to depict a gay family as ordinary.
See, that's what I hate in western shit. They have no concept of subtlety. They have to beat you over the head with their message so much that you reflexively come to hate them and what they're trying to push, even if you'd otherwise be sympathetic.

On one-of-those-sites they come to basically the same conclusion that you're presenting here. This is one of the most progressive shows in the past years because they don't care so much about proving how gay they are, but how normal they can be, and how acceptance leads to normal regular lives for their neighbours too. In fact, the author also mentions this also works as a story about refugees forming families.

They come from places with literal brimstone and war, yet they don't have to bring those to the new place, and ultimately, they can adjust to the new customs and culture without having to entirely give up on their former identity. In short, even if there wasn't some agenda behind it, and the lesbians were there only for fanservice, it supports the lbgt and the refugee ideals.

Personally, I still think keijo is the most progressive show so far, but that's a whole different discussion.

>I still think keijo is the most progressive show so far

>Personally, I still think keijo is the most progressive show so far,
That's something we disagree on, but I do appreciate a man who enjoys Keijo!!!!!!

What is this face called?

In the anime shes sorta feminine, but really only in a motherly way.

Kero kero

>motherly
*Fatherly

While I agree with you 100%, to be fair, the difference is that in places like Japan, people who are "different" are merely outsiders that want to be accepted among the normal people. Being different in places like America means that many people actively hate you. So the "homophobic bigots" are usually a part of the gay experience in America, as far as actual violence, but not so much in Japan. A big black man in Japan would merely be struggling to be accepted among normal folk while he inherently makes people uncomfortable, whereas in say, Alabama, he would deal with more open bigotry and perhaps his life.

James Baldwin was an old gay black American novelist and he wrote his experience in a small Switzerland town in a story called "Stranger in a Village." Whereas he was more actively resented in America, in a way Switzerland was worse because there he was always a complete stranger and a fun novelty. Children in particular loved his poofy sheep hair!

But yes you are right, this is the direction fiction should go if they want to do progressive propaganda. Depict gays and such as normal people in a low-key way. Progressives' eagerness to demonize normal folk has a lot to do with why conservatives got way more extreme in the last few years and Trump is now POTUS. A message of unity paves a smoother road to integration. I'm just explaining why Westerners have more of an axe to grind, why they feel more stung by "bigots" than someone in a more demure society like Japan.

but gays aren't normal...

>in places like Japan, people who are "different" are merely outsiders that want to be accepted among the normal people

'no'

>A big black man in Japan would merely be struggling to be accepted among normal folk while he inherently makes people uncomfortable, whereas in say, Alabama, he would deal with more open bigotry and perhaps his life.
In Japan he can be rejected from entering multiple "Japanese only" shops, hot springs and bars. In Alabama this is illegal.

No, she always dresses in a very masculine manner. She does try on Tooru's maid outfit in one chapter, but only as a novelty.

I think you're looking more for the
> So the "homophobic bigots" are usually a part of the gay experience in America, as far as actual violence, but not so much in Japan.
line instead of the one you quoted. However, I'd argue that is more correct. In the interest of keeping up their societal tatemae dispositions and structures, Japanese people or institutions will more quietly bully outliers into the fringes. Even if the bullying is overtly obvious, no one will directly perform the act in an aggressive manner. There is a level of calculated subtlety to hammering down the nails and removing/relocating those who do not or will not fit in.

It's not really pro-gay or pro-female when the "family" shown literally depends on magical shapeshifting dragons that come from a different world to even exist. The message, if there is any, then becomes "You can have your "normal" lesbian family only in your most wildest fictional dreams. A "normal" lesbian family is, like this show, just a fantasy." In reality, Tohru would just be alone for all the episodes and nothing interesting happens.

Hate me if you want, but it's plainly the truth.

>Alabama
>open bigotry
You could not have picked a state less likely for a black man to face open bigotry. Alabama has one of the largest black populations in the United States, fully 25% of the population is black, and they have multiple cities where the population is over 70% black. The three largest cities in Alabama have majority black populations and black majority governments with black mayors and police chiefs. Alabama is where blacks go to escape prejudice.

DEVILISH

That's because there is a large enough majority of them in the US to cause internal division and conflict with the dwindling white majority. It also doesn't help that "progressive" activist causes fueled by post modern ideology are turning everything in this country on its head and fueling the fires of that division for certain agendas.

In Japan and Switzerland, these people would be a rare oddity that would be treated as a curious object, rather than an existential threat.

>large enough minority

Is what I meant

Kobayashi is not gay. Tohru is not gay.

Gays aren't normal or right though.

It's funny how if we shipped all the lesbians and homos to their own continent with all the resources they need and want, they'd still stop existing in one generation. What a progressive path!

I was simply replying to the person here

>Tohru is not gay
humansexual??

>The latin term for human is homo (as in "homo sapiens")
>Tohru is literally a homosexual

I wasn't so much arguing whether or not Kobayashi was gay more than I was trying to correct someone. Kobayashi's romantic life is clearly too oppressed by the daily grind of soul-sapping salarymanship, and Tooru is Kobayashi-sexual.

Checkmate, dragonslayers.

>Being different in places like America means that many people actively hate you.
Yes, I know what you mean. As a straight white Catholic male my kind are openly reviled, belittled, discriminated against, and abused on a daily basis.

It's a much better word than the late 19th century hybrid barbarity we're using now.

Don't say that aloud in Seattle, user.

Shut up, you cheerful pile of bound, dry sticks.

Fuck off Sup Forums

"Openly"?

mentioning Sup Forums won't make you less of an abnormality

I know. After all, part of oppression is silencing people who protest it.

Given COOL's track record of fetish-inclined serializations along with pic related, I have a feeling that
>I like cute girls, what if all these cute girls were living together and also dragons?
is the most plausible origin to Maidragon rather than it being some sort of progressive piece on homosexual relationships in Japan.

You're right in a way. These days if you're not a cancerous crossboarder you're definitely an abnormality.

not an Homophile?

in Rabu ta there are two characters that looks like Tooru and Kobayashi, but with different backgrounds

You do know that COOL already had Tohru and Kobayashi fuck and they used magic to give Kobayashi a dick, right?

Read the manga.

Nice joke.

>make this thing
>goes and makes totally-different thing

>even ignoring the funimation dub
now that's not fair. 99% of the dub is the same. People who complain about it only saw that one awkwardly phrased line regarding Lucoa's outfit change.

What should be a surprise to no one, the Neps aren't gay and are perfectly willing to marry boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnyU9aYj-0w

There's a whole series of them for all the goddesses. Of course I'm sure they'd be fine with each other as partners but that puts them in the bisexual category, not gay

>self insert shit
>relevant in any way

>in places like Japan, people who are "different" are merely outsiders that want to be accepted among the normal people
Have you ever met a Korean, a Chinaman, or a haafu in Japan

I know. COOL is a treasure.

Antarctica is nice.

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Go watch that documentary about hafus, or any interview with a trannie or homosexual person who dared to be open about their condition, japs can be as nasty as any other country.
And at least in america you will not be forbbiden the entrace to any place for not being japanese enough.

I will never understand why people go to titty anime for "progressiveness" anyway. You'll get more feminists talking about Keijo than Miss Hokusai. What's with that?

>Tohru and Kobayashi fuck
not yet, just yuri undertones

I'm a man and I'm fine with this.

Because big tits are hot I'd wager.

in my state, our liberal, Democratic Governor refuses to raise takes even though we have one of the 6 richest counties in the country, while slashing benefits to the severely disabled and elderly.

And the Democratic Mayor of my city got re-elected a year after serving seven years in prison for corruption and taking bribes.

Wanna trade.

You can have all of my terabytes of JAVS

All of our minorities are stuffed in two cities that the rest of the state ignores until election time.

There were several lines scattered here and there and they completely changed Fafnir's character.

she'll just need to munch the carpet

Why do Americans hate minorities so much? If I wasn't white myself I'd probably buy into the whole "whites are evil" rethorix.

I would love to have to have the one who refuses to raise taxes.

Tohru is into bestiality.

>RaButa
I didn't realize that this had so many little chapters. I only saw the first two.
>maid does the same "Finish-Quickly Pose" as Tooru
>Emperor of Demise's human form appears in a panel as part of a movie and a stuffed figurine in a claw game
This little comic is delightful, though. Definitely feeling the proto-Ojojojo shades.

I am more curious about why black people seem to hate white people.

It's not minorities, it's poor people that American's hate. Which is hilarious because the majority don't realize they ARE the poor.

You sound like a retard.

This would be a good book brb

I know you're probably a fat slob /u/fag larping as a grill online, but I can't help but think real men-hating butch dykes would never be insightful or self-aware enough to actually accept that
>we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).
Is actually a fundamental part of the evolution of human relationships, regardless of females being truly attracted to males (which is true for the vast majority of females of course).

>the majority don't realize they ARE the poor
I'm pretty sure that this happens in most countries

Idiots like yourself aren't rare, but you're not right either...

Don't reply to obvious bait.

Well tbf, America's poor (by your standard especially) are far better off than most of humanity either living or dead, so the point is kind of moot. If it was not the case, we would not have the luxury of time, energy, or knowledge to be able to debate these points on a Mongolian finger painting forum

COOL can't help himself just look at this

>delinquent Kobayashi
I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED THIS UNTIL NOW.