Breivik did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

world.time.com/2011/07/26/norway-terror-accused-breivik-on-the-jewish-question/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was literally a Mossad agent.

True

breivik IS a zionist, read his manifesto

He killed a lot of white kids to. Why are those cucks never targeting niggers and sandniggers only?

No aim, no skill. Thats the point fags

Nah this fucker was a crazy bitch. He could have just tried to get into politics or something more productive than giving a bad name to nationalism.

Why do the worst shills always use the EU flag?

This nigger lover cuck has a point right here.

Links to his manifesto?
Has anyone read it? It heard it’s pretty big.

If you focus entirely on Muslims and islamification you cannot be completely red pilled.

He hasn't given a bad name to nationalism. How would you know anyway, you live in meh he co

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

White communists are worse than Muslims or niggers. Always shoot a traitor before the enemy.

true if big

>murdered 70 children because the nation wasn't a bunch of racists assholes like he was

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.

Werent the commie kids he shot anti Israel? Literally weapon for Jews

Brevik is a Freemason. He carried out the shooting as a blood sacrifice to strengthen the authoritarian left's position. Sadly it worked.

He killed communists. Those people are red, not white.

He did it because Norway sided with Palestine in the UN a week before.

The white cucks wanted to bring the niggers in

Nice argument Mu Ha med.

Pink haired leftists never accomplish anything. They were more useful as sacrifices and now they're dead. At least there was some hope of those stupid children waking up. We were all young and stupid once.

>We were all young and stupid once.
Speak for yourself, dumb mutt.

back 2 reddit

>t. 20-year-old

Oh my sweet summer child...

if truth is shilling, then I'm a shill

didn't he do that specifically to discredit zionists?

Fuck off TRS shills

>>t. 20-year-old
H-how

well he was a bit early

>TRS
ENOCH IS A JEW

Because I was young and stupid once and deal with large children on a regular basis.

Why are Zionists so based?

He got caught and couldn't kill more commies.He did EVERYTHING wrong

WOW

Because tv says it's ok for them to be ethnonationalists but not anybody else. Unless they're niggers.

Nei han er en stygg jævel

nah..islam has been a plague since it started..a never ending war..they're like jews but more open about how fucking evil they are

Remember to put a meme flag on next time you want to comment on 'the situation in Europe' you subhuman rape baby

>I-it was 4D chess
no nigger, he felt some heat and decided to cuck out to gain some sympathy from far right weirdos

It's true because it makes me big

Why would I go to reddit, after all, this place is basically The_Donald, of course, they don't ban us here for pointing out that Trump is a moron.

It's almost like Abrahamists are a bunch of diseased, thieving, sin-obsessed fucks that got kicked out of Egypt by based Pharoh for a good reason.

How is Breivik a zionist. He literally made the immigration policy way stricter in Norway with the current right wing government in power

Abaaoud did nothing wrong

Of course. He knew they were going to demonize nationalism regardless of what he did or didn't do or say, so why not put the spotlight on Israel?

Nope, kill every single Muslim on the face of the earth, that means you mohamed, along with the Jews and leftists.

>Killed an entire generation of future leftist politicians
One of the few "mass shooters" that actually put some though into who was being targeted.

were is throw all sand niggers in woodchippers

>ENOCH IS A JEW

>Implying all Jews think alike, share the same political ideology and are all white.

leaf is right eat the bacon or eat the bullet

You proved his point.

he still is a zionist on par with... Richard Spencer :) really makes you think

A Great counter argument!

>Instead of trying to exterminate Europe’s Jews, Breivik suggests Hitler ought to have enforced Zionism
funny how Ironmarch LARPers worship him

Not even close. Fuck Spencer though.

tell me how is Spencers position different from breiviks
>>Instead of trying to exterminate Europe’s Jews, Breivik suggests Hitler ought to have enforced Zionism

Isn't Zionism just "Israel for Jews"? Nothing wrong with that.
Hitler actually also wanted to give them their own land, but the allieds prevented this.

>Hitler actually also wanted to give them their own land
WHAT A FUCKING KEK, REED SEEJ

When you realize the 'victims' were all people liuke david hogg and emma gonzalez, you realize that breivik did nothing wrong at all.

>what is the Haavara Agreement
>implying Jews shouldnt be shipped to Madagascar

I read it - skipped the bits about potato farming at the back though

you don't have to convince me, it's the neetsocs that have a hard on for jews, buddy

Pic VERY related

I love Hugh Neutron memes
the only thing he did wrong was stopped killing
He didn't kill enough

wrong file
shit

autistic chad who got people to start talking about the problem of mass third world migration

So why don't the Jews get him out of jail? They let their own agent go crazy in life sentence.

Nothing they can do about it.

So why would agent Breivik take that kind of work then?