Asians hate black peo-

>asians hate black peo-
Think again, white boi.
twitter.com/whalien52/status/965435549740912640

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahZTWBB26Cw
reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/2lt2x3/do_asian_males_have_less_testosterone_than/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what will they do? nothing
all they do is sit on Sup Forums and larp about how awesome it will be 'when the race war starts'

keep waiting

we do though

El Cinegro

Good things come to those who wait

Slide thread
A
G
E

Reported

Kill yourself niggerfag

kk keep waiting

How can wh*Tebois even compete?
The BLACK man is taking everyone's women now!

No wonder Sup Forums hates them.

She needed a nog around so she'd be less insecure about her gorilla nose

Watching and waiting
youtube.com/watch?v=ahZTWBB26Cw

lol

50-1 odds he raped her after that pic.

picture proves nothing, they can just be friends, also he's ugly.

>dat huge asian cock

the result is beautiful

korean women must be starving, sexually.
they obsessed over this literal who average looking ski jumper during the olympics.

your girls have awaken to the fact that nigger bois are all aids carrying unemployed downlow sissies.

wanna cherrypick fine, your sister will be bleached

Oh shit, thank you for this one picture you've forever changed my view.

Pure hapa delusion
case in point

>Adult Asian men also have smaller testicles than European and Hispanic men, average testicle weight is about 33% lower in Asians than in Caucasians. Estimated daily sperm production in Chinese men is also less than half of that estimated for Hispanic and Caucasian men, according to the same study.

reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/2lt2x3/do_asian_males_have_less_testosterone_than/

Do they procreate by scissoring?

this

There's always an outlier for every group. Hell, there are even a few nigger who aren't stupid (very few). But the majority of data remains the same. Most asians see blacks as the gross cockroaches that they are.

That feel when blasians are somehow still uglier than khoisan who look like they're blasian

do Japanese girls like black guys the most out of all the Asians?

A Chigger infestation

Probably. I think Japs are the most self-assured Asians. Equivalent to the Swedes in Europe. The other less self-assured gooks just want white genetic to elevate their standing. Japs maybe aren't so considered with "whitening" themselves and so are more open to niggers.

no, filipinas usually but they're basically spics anyway

So concerned I meant to say.

Quality bait

Its because they have an awful amount of soy in their diet, especially the Chinese.

i hear korean girls love black us soldiers

As rare as it is disgusting.

Asian women are for white men only now get your black hands over them you can have white roasties for as much as I care.

The next 9 you are getting is my 9 when you enter the welfare line.

Nobody cares slide thread

Shut up dindu, how many times do we have to tell you untermensch that all of us wish you were all lynched and shot