Mentally Ill People

Can we all agree that they shouldn’t be allowed to have guns? I think that’s a shared idea on all sides of this debate. If you take any type of medication for mental health issues, if you see a psychiatrist or therapist, you are diagnosed with a mental disorder, or you have threatened suicide or mass murder at any point you should not be allowed to own a gun. Plain and simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wN8ifx6r3W8
henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html
investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and what happens when racism is declared a mental disorder?

SHALL

most mentally ill people hate guns so it's a problem that sorts itself out

Then we revolt.

We should take more of their rights away tbqh. They’re all subhumans

right
but you know what i'm driving at, yes?

It's complicated, to declare you clinically insane it only takes me 10 minutes.

If you give any more power to psychologists you'll lose your country.

Good point, how can these people tha are fucked up in the head and have no regards for laws supposed to get guns if we make it illegal?

Wanting a gun is a symptom of mental illness.
Checkmate, shitlords.

Bring back asylums and labotomies

Yes, but that’s why we should set hard guidelines for what would classify as mentally ill. For example, there should be a law stating that unpopular political opinions are not grounds for being declared mentally ill.

Faggot

this this this

fpbp

Anyone not posing a clear and immediate threat to themselves or others should not have their rights infringed.

How are you going to revolt? You're mentally ill, you have can't buy firearms!

then fine
but such a law could be repealed
and we also have the bill of rights and specifically the first amendment

being racist is a mental handicap

debate me

no, in fact they should all have guns, in fact we should arm the homeless and create a homeless army to fight the jews

>man dressing up as women
>not mentally ill
>niggers are inferior
>mentally ill

weeeeeewwwwwww

source?

I think if you are reading this already there is a good chance you are mentallly ill and you probably shouldn't even have a computer, let alone complex moving metal machinery like firearms or powersaws.

The DSM is a fluid list, some disorders such as Antisocial are appropriate but even schizophrenia isn't fair, there are hundreds of thousands of schizos that you would never know about because have their disease managed

Sure but he issue arises when the standards for making this determination are a bunch of kids on Facebook angry at your socio-political views report you, causing you to be detained against your will and forcefully subjected to a mental health evaluation, said evaluation is then carried out by a state official (who is also a party member), and that state official determines that what you posted was indeed disturbing (I.e. wrongthink) and you are then barred from firearm ownership, internet use, are further detained pending "treatment" citing that you are a danger to yourself and others.

Great way to crack down on all your rights and freedoms in one go.

Sort of like oh idk abuses of clinical psychology in the U.S.S.R.

But hey think of the children.

this

>meme flags agreeing with each other
What a surprise

how do trannies that want to join the military to get the government to pay to treat their mental illness figure into this?

i'll go one step further, we need to get asylums opened up and get these people actual help, or at least house them so they wont do this sort of thing anymore. then the rest of us can be left alone, no feminist mind disease, no alphabet soup people screaming about their fabricated rights, none of it, it would be a wonderful sane world again, where people with manors would be aloud to do as they please.

I agree with this, but seeing a therapist in some cases doesnt indicate mental illness. My company pays for 10 visits a year. I've met a lot of people there who use a therapist as someone to vent to and seek guidance.
Obviously, if some red flags are being thrown during a visit, like talk about suicide or talking about wishing death or injury on someone, they should have some protocol to follow to have a psychological evaluation done on their patient to see if their rights to a firearm should be restricted. Overall, a simple visit to the family shrink shouldn't be enough to have those rights taken from anyone.

In the asylums there were people raping and beating each other to death, covered in shit

If someone crazy wants a gun, they won't get it legally, lol.

In other words, even if they aren't allowed to have a gun, they will still get one since they won't obey the law.

Yes. They’re subhumans

This

not across the board you retard, It depends on if that person has a mental illness that makes them a threat.

>Can we all agree that they shouldn’t be allowed to have guns?

yes.

If I have PTSD should I be able to buy a gun?
If I have been accused but not convicted of battering my wife can I buy a gun?

no mentally ill, well that means NO LIBERALS can OWN A GUN

Of course. I’m not saying this will solve the problem completely, but it’s still a step in the right direction. I’m saying sane people should be able to have assault rifles and other types of guns leftists want to ban. However, mentally ill people should not be able to have a control over something that can kill multiple people in a short amount of time. I would include knives, swords, and even cars in a list of things they can’t be in possession of.

he wasnt mentally ill

You really owned the libs there

>"our records indicate you called Islam violent several times on the Internet. You have been placed under cautionary mental health observation"

SICK post. LOVING IT

>implying a mentally sound person would use Sup Forums

We boomerposting now? Thought I was on Breitbart for a second

sums it up basically

Those demoRAT snowflakes worship ODUMBO

Not all mental illnesses are the same. For instance, someone with clinical depression definitely should not be allowed to own a gun, as it's a potential suicide risk. Other disorders like dyslexia don't put someone at risk for trying to kill people.

They already don't have them. You're solving a non problem.

Treasonous demoCRUD SNOWFLAKES just can't stand that TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT. #godblessdonaldtrump

how long before having right wing views is considered a mental illness kek

>Can we all agree that they shouldn’t be allowed to have guns?

No, I won't agree to that... because "Mental illness" is such a vague and loose term, they could change it literally tomorrow to include "People who want to own guns", and that would be a de-facto way of getting around the 2nd amendment.

These people are mentally ill. Take away their guns - the military - immediately. Do that first asshole, go for a hard target soyboy.

It is

Obama and Hillary killed more than any modern political figures. Take away their guns - immediately. They are mentally ill.

>""homophobia""
>""transphobia"""
>""Islamphobia""

>oy vey goyim you're so mentally ill you dont deserve the right to defend yourself

Starting with gays, tranny's, Communists, anyone who smokes weed, does harder drugs, takes antidepressants.

slippery slope

No. They only use mental illness as an excuse. Now in california, if anyone from your home went to a mental hospital even ONCE, no one in the home can own a gun. You don't think it's stretching things towards full gun control?

OBUMMER can’t stand that GOD and his son JESUS CHRIST will make Donald TRUMP destroy the DEMONcrats in the upcoming midterms and I write run on sentences because I’m a BOOMER. Boomerposting is kinda fun tbqh

this is dumb as all fuck. there is no mental health system in this country.

The mentally ill should be killed

The fourth amendment to the Constitution states that we can't be denied life, liberty, or possessions without due process. Plain and simple. You cannot have your rights taken away just on the word of a psychiatrist, it has to be adjudicated. It takes a judge to say you cannot own guns. You have to decide who is allowed to own guns based on actions, not on intent. I agree, if a person makes a specific threat against another person or people, even on Facebook or Twitter or whatever, then they need to be brought up on charges and tried by a jury of their peers. Then and only then can they be denied access to firearms.

This is actually current law, but it seems to be not enforced.

Furthermore, those who commit violent acts as minors get their records expunged when they reach the age of 18. Any offenses they committed and convictions awarded would not be in any database that was consulted in a background check for firearms purchases.

Would it seem not coincidental that a large number of these people that are doing these mass shootings seem to be 18 to 22 years old?

If the Bolsheviks were not using this as an excuse to disarm the american people, I might agree in extreme cases, but, since they are, I cannot agree.

Emo gazebo

No way.
millions of well trained vets with ptsd is what keeps the federal government in check.
((mental Health)) is a scam to disarm vets and the militias.
Just ban black and latino gangs since they were never the militia then gun crime would drop by 80%

Then you conservatard blumpf supporters won't be able to stockpile guns anymore and threaten innocent minorities just trying to make it like everyone else. You're a fucking cancer.

Useful Idiots
youtube.com/watch?v=wN8ifx6r3W8

Just to let you know, it will be people like you who they will eliminate first. Watch the video.

But, But, it wasn't suppose to be this way, we were suppose to live in a utopian fairytale land.

BRING BACK LOBOTOMY MAKE THE MENTALLY DERANGED DOCILE AGAIN

Mossad-Chabad-Deep State Behind "Operation Parkland"

"Far from being a victim, David Hogg was one of the forward observers of the joint Israeli-CIA death squad sent to Parkland, ensuring that sufficient numbers of his classmates were killed. "The Jewish-born Cruz was likely recruited by the Shomrim secret society to be a patsy for the commando raid and was brainwashed at Chabad House.

henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html

Why so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

CONFIRMED: Broward County deputies were *ORDERED* to stand down… then all radio communications were cut off while the shooting continued

investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/

Is it ok to discriminate against the handicapped?
Do mentally ill people lose any other rights?
Do you have any reason for owning a gun that they dont?

only if its nonwhites

THEY SAW SOMETHING, THEY SAID SOMETHING.
And government let them die regardless.

come say it to my face bitch

Most of policy is mentally ill.

That will still screen out half the NRA.

No

Fuck off